PDA

View Full Version : PI in Body Oil?

kitluvr@concourse.net
06-24-2006, 11:05 PM
Does

anyone know, if I put PI in body oil, will it be just as effective? If so about how much do you think I should put

in a 6.5 oz bottle of KY Fireside Massage Body Oil with Cinnamon & Geranium? BTW I'm a Woman still sort of new to

the Phero scene, but loven every minute.
:think:

bronzie
06-25-2006, 02:53 AM
Kit, I would advise against

putting in body oil, reason being is that you will waste alot of expensive .mones in the process, what will happen

is the .mones will get trapped in the body oil and locked up in the mixture and lost, at least to the outside

air.

You want the .mones to be released in the air so others can smell them, putting them in the body oil is

like putting a blanket over them.

Lor
06-25-2006, 10:43 AM
Does

anyone know, if I put PI in body oil, will it be just as effective? If so about how much do you think I should put

in a 6.5 oz bottle of KY Fireside Massage Body Oil with Cinnamon & Geranium? BTW I'm a Woman still sort of new to

the Phero scene, but loven every minute.
:think:
great choice of oils, aromatherepy-wise- very hot. when

using carrier oils the 'mones are diffused more slowly, less intensly, as i have understood it to be. some 'mones

ive used would probably work better in the oil, being that they are too intense for me, id put those kinds in the

oil. someone correct me if i am wrong, but isnt anol very diffuseable anyway? I have the PI/w and though i cant

discern any copulins, the anol is whew! strong.

what will happen is the 'mones will get trapped in the

body oil and locked up in the mixture and lost, at least to the outside air.

Bronzie, do you think

instead of a 6.5 bottle of oil, if she tried like 2 oz of it , it would still be equally trapped? maybe oil in

general is not a good idea? i know EO are okay, they diffuse nicely. but if the carrier were almond

oil/grapeseed/castor... whatever, might be different?

belgareth
06-25-2006, 01:27 PM
I apply mones then apply an EO

over them. Seems to work well for slowing down dispersion and making the mones last longer

bronzie
06-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Bronzie, do you

think instead of a 6.5 bottle of oil, if she tried like 2 oz of it , it would still be equally trapped? maybe oil in

general is not a good idea? i know EO are okay, they diffuse nicely. but if the carrier were almond

oil/grapeseed/castor... whatever, might be different?

almond oil is very thick, its better as a skin

and scalp conditioner then EO oil carrier

what does work well with oils is jojoba oil, this "oil" actually is

not an oil at all its a wax, but its the only wax that is in liquid form in room tempreture, apply the jojoba oil

first to the skin, then apply the pheromones afterwards, as bel said, it will slow down the diffusion, and the

.mones will last longer

jojoba has near zero scent, and its consistency is very good , not too thick or

runny. and relativly cheap to buy.

this oil ( wax ) is probably the most used product in any cosmetic cream

or product, and is often used as a carrier oil in very expensive essensial oils, so it will allow the scent out, it

does not trap as much

to answer your first question, 2 oz of oil is fine, but my application would be put

some oil on your body then apply the .mones on top...... just like the topping of a pizza!!!:cheers:

belgareth
06-25-2006, 02:22 PM
almond oil is

very thick, its better as a skin and scalp conditioner then EO oil carrier
We use a lot of almond here

because its so good for your skin. I buy it in gallon quantities making it very inexpensive to use for all sorts of

things. It's a great primary ingredient in skin creams.

what does work well with oils is jojoba

oil, this "oil" actually is not an oil at all its a wax, but its the only wax that is in liquid form in room

tempreture, apply the jojoba oil first to the skin, then apply the pheromones afterwards, as bel said, it will slow

down the diffusion, and the .mones will last longer

Actually, I said to put the mone on first, then the

EO.

bronzie
06-25-2006, 02:29 PM
correction, didnt read that

right, i guess your method could work, will try it

its just im always very conciouse of not wasting these

expensive .mones, although i want to try new and different things and experiment to find my perfect mixture, i also

realise the cost of these products, so i have to have a bit of balance....

if your someone like bill gates,

he can buy the companies out and use the oily .mones as engine lubricant, but alas he is a god, im just a

peasent...

belgareth
06-25-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm pretty careful about the

mones and the EOs are pretty expensive sometimes too. Buying in larger quantities and using my business name

whenever I can helps save money. I rarely buy anything retail and never if I can avoid it.