View Full Version : Bruce

travis
01-15-2002, 05:25 AM
Hi Bruce,

This is my second order of SOE the first one has not arrive yet and its almost two weeks already. Couple of years ago, receiving the merchandise wasn\'t that long to wait I remember I used to order products and in three days I have it on my hands and this is ordinary mail. Now it seems it takes forever waiting I did move the same address I\'m still here at the Golden State. Anyway I just wanna bring it up to your attention maybe we could tell the people at the other end to speed up a little bit.

images/icons/wink.gif travis

images/icons/wink.gif
images/icons/wink.gif

travis
01-15-2002, 05:56 AM
sorry, correction again next time I\'ll make english perfect:

What I mean \"I did not move anywhere\". (I need to do proof reading before posting)

travis

Bruce
01-15-2002, 08:09 AM
Hi Travis,
We haven\'t moved either and Tammy is still packing and shipping the orders out as fast as she always did. Orders in by 9 AM out by lunch time the same day. you can\'t beat that. Nothing changed on our end. It is the post office that is slower than before. They have been getting gradually slower ever since I started this company, but there has been a radical worsening since 9/11. I remember a couple of years ago a customer in London posted on the forum that he ordered on a Monday and got the package on Thursday by normal post for $6.95. I think those days are gone for good. Now we have customers in Arizona waiting a week when a car could drive it over there in a few hours.
Cheers,
Bruce