PDA

View Full Version : How to cover the stink?

Tom911
06-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Hi, I orderer

PI, NPA and SoE and from what I've heard PI kinda stinks. I heard the scent of SoE would cover it (only in the

scented version??) but since I orderer the unscented version I guess I'll have to add a cologne but do I spray it

over the pheromones to 'transport' them better or do I use it seperatly on other places? I'm looking forward to

use WKM#1 aka 6:1:3 (SoE/PI/NPA).

Thanks!

Gegogi
06-23-2006, 04:36 PM
I zap it with several sprays of

Burberry Weekend and all is well. Scented SOE ain't scented enough to provide effective cover for NPA or PI, and

has an obvious pheromone scent of its own. Unscented SOE needs a cover although its milder than NPA or PI, it still

makes da funk, especially after a few hours on your skin.

Numanoid
06-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Hi, I orderer PI,

NPA and SoE and from what I've heard PI kinda stinks. I heard the scent of SoE would cover it (only in the scented

version??) but since I orderer the unscented version I guess I'll have to add a cologne but do I spray it over the

pheromones to 'transport' them better or do I use it seperatly on other places? I'm looking forward to use WKM#1

aka 6:1:3 (SoE/PI/NPA).

Thanks!

Try some of this stuff -

http://www.oriscent.com/wild-amber-p-88.html (http://www.oriscent.com/wild-amber-p-88.html).

It'll cover the stink real good and smells incredible too.

CptKipling
06-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Sandalwood is great too.

Tom911
06-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the tips but besides

the products, can I spray the cologne's directly over the pheromones and basically cover them to help the

transportation or should I spray it on other spots away from them so it won't 'cover' the

effect?

Sandalwood is great too.

Who makes those?

Thanks!

kitluvr@concourse.net
06-24-2006, 03:05 PM
:blink: Me

too. I want to know too.

CptKipling
06-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Sandalwood is an essential

oil, or EO. It can't be anything else (fragrance oil isn't the same thing), but real essential oils can be

bought from a lot of places.

Google is your friend in this case :)

Gegogi
06-24-2006, 06:42 PM
I have fond memories of

Sandalwood as we used to burn Sandalwood incense while toking mary jane.

Sandalwood is commanly sold in new

age hippie joints, witchcraft suppliers, head shops and organic food stores. The pure EO is very expensive, so oft

it is sold as fragrance, i.e., EO cut with carrier oil. The reason it is expensive is it is in short supply (I seem

to recall it's on the endangered species list).

The advantage of trying a sample at Wild Oats or Trader

Joe's is you know straight away if you like the scent and if it irritates your skin. Pure Sandalwood EO gives me a

nasy rash, although it's okay if diluted heavily, e.g., as in colognes. I prefer the scent better diluted in a mix

of other EOs as its a bit overwhelming solo.

CptKipling
06-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Sandalwood isn't THAT

expensive. I can spend the equivilant of about $18 on a bottle and it will last me a few months, longer if I don't

do any crazy mixes with it.

Gegogi
06-25-2006, 01:56 PM
Perhaps in the UK it isn't. Here

in Honolulu it goes for $50-60 USD for a tiny tiny bottle of the straight poop.

belgareth
06-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Not all that expensive here in

Texas either. I have a couple 6cc bottles of the stuff I only paid about $20 each for, if I remember right.

Tom911
06-25-2006, 03:04 PM
And what about my other

questions? :P

Can I spray the cologne's directly over the pheromones and basically cover them to help the

transportation or should I spray it on other spots away from them so it won't 'cover' the effect?

CptKipling
06-25-2006, 05:01 PM
Cologne on top won't make too

much difference. Try it out for yourself and see which you prefer - for me it depends on whether the pheromone

product is scented or not.