PDA

View Full Version : This has worked really well for me

bindy
06-21-2006, 08:14 AM
I

haven't posted in a long time, but wanted to share the successes I've had.

I can't say enough about the

X-cite wipes. They work really well to make men very flirty, and also make women much more talkative. I have to be

careful not to put too much on because the smell gets overpowering for me. It's nice, just strong.

The thing

that works better than anything with my husband is a combo of The Edge for Women - 2 sprays in my hair, and WAGG

behind my ears, on wrists, in cleavage, on ankles. Wonder what it means, a men's product works so well for me?!

This is a weird note; I ordered the Amouage sampler - which is expensive, but you get a lot for the money - our

male dog is really attracted to the pour homme products. Aren't those the men's products? If I wear something,

and he sniffs into it, then it reliably works on my husband and other men! But there are mones, and perfumes that

he turns his head away from - those don't work on my husband either. Does this say something about me, or about

the products?

bindy

bronzie
06-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Bindy, im a big advocate of

Xcite wipes, if you do a search on the man (Dr Dodd) who invented them you will understand why. He discovered and

isolated androstenol in the 1970s.

Mens products often contain androstenol, which is kind of a Uni sex

pheromone.

Lor
06-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Bindy, im a big

advocate of Xcite wipes, if you do a search on the man (Dr Dodd) who invented them you will understand why. He

discovered and isolated androstenol in the 1970s.

Mens products often contain androstenol, which is kind of a

Uni sex pheromone.
do Xcite wipes have anything besides 'nol in it that we are aware of? :think:

bronzie
06-23-2006, 09:26 AM
Lor, guess is no, however I once

read there are 8 or 10 different pheromones in Xcite wipes, ones we have not heard of. Dr Dodd is an Einstien in the

field of pheromones, so who knows? He will not disclose what is in the product, but I cant smell any Androstenone. I

have the mens wipes mind you, but my understanding is they contain the same .mones, just different scent.

Lor
06-23-2006, 04:08 PM
Lor, guess is no,

however I once read there are 8 or 10 different pheromones in Xcite wipes, ones we have not heard of. Dr Dodd is an

Einstien in the field of pheromones, so who knows? He will not disclose what is in the product, but I cant smell any

Androstenone. I have the mens wipes mind you, but my understanding is they contain the same .mones, just different

scent.
and im assuming your real happy with them as well? i can be curious about alot of stuff but i might

have to try this out! :lovestruc

Lor
06-23-2006, 04:19 PM
I

haven't posted in a long time, but wanted to share the successes I've had.

I can't say enough about the

X-cite wipes. They work really well to make men very flirty, and also make women much more talkative. I have to be

careful not to put too much on because the smell gets overpowering for me. It's nice, just strong.

The thing

that works better than anything with my husband is a combo of The Edge for Women - 2 sprays in my hair, and WAGG

behind my ears, on wrists, in cleavage, on ankles. Wonder what it means, a men's product works so well for me?!

This is a weird note; I ordered the Amouage sampler - which is expensive, but you get a lot for the money - our

male dog is really attracted to the pour homme products. Aren't those the men's products? If I wear something, and

he sniffs into it, then it reliably works on my husband and other men! But there are mones, and perfumes that he

turns his head away from - those don't work on my husband either. Does this say something about me, or about the

products?

bindy
maybe , and i am not speaking with any authority whatsoever, you naturally come across

passive and with these stronger products, they make you more alpha.... more agressively sexy. i absolutely love

TE/w, but i wear it :whip: and get " yes ma'am!" 'ed alot , lol. im agressive to begin with, so its a

once-in-a-while product for me. the dog thing is interesting, but my dog sniffs it too, and with unpredictable

outcomes so, maybe yours is a "magic 8 ball" dog....hey, ask him/her if im going to win lotto! heh heh j/k. im going

to try those xcite wipes though,sounds good. :thumbsup: