PDA

View Full Version : anyone try cannabis santal ??

smoothflowing
06-18-2006, 08:08 PM
A

new scent by fresh. Supposedly has a very masculine and sexual vibe to it, some say its intoxicating, any

experiences??

Rashkae
06-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Try reading up on it at

basenotes.net

phersurf
06-19-2006, 01:56 PM
It's very good!

It's

actually a unisex scent, but it does lean a little more toward the masculine. It'll never be mistaken for something

as masculine as Creed - Tabarome.

As for it's smell. Think A*Men without the cloyingly sweetness and more

wood and green notes.

I'm not a fan of A*Men, but this I like!

Rico
07-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Ha! A friend of mine who lives in

the United States did send me a sample of this last week.

Well, what can I say? To me it smells like sugar and

fruitcandy more than anything, not like a scent for a man at all! It's labelled as uni-sex by the way, but even

then...

However, the strange thing with this perfume is, that if for example you apply it on your shirt, and

leave it overnight, it does smells great the very next day! Because then you do get that nice, herbal-like smell of

fresh, green cannabis (amongst other things), too bad though that they didn't pay a bit more attention to the

topnotes, which are, like I said, just way too damn' sweet for my taste!

InternationalPlayboy
07-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Just got a decant of

the stuff off of eBay last weekend, I really like the stuff. I was afraid it would smell too much like pot and cause

problems at work with the entry guards and the Border Patrol checkpoints on the highways in my area. But it doesn't

smell like that at all to me. I can't break it down for nuances, but it does seem sexual. It being 117 degrees most

days here recently though, I think it's a little too heavy for the heat right now.

Will be definitely be

getting more of this, in decants at least if not a full bottle.