PDA

View Full Version : Finding the right solution

Mousse
06-18-2006, 08:49 AM
It is very

interesting to read some of the posts by new members regarding how pheromones are not working for them, or how they

are dissapointed in the results they are getting etc.
I am a new user myself, but I have a more rational thought

process and realistic expectations on what I am likely to see with Pheromone use.
Time and time again, when

reading through the forum, past and present posts, I come across somebody asking "What should I use" or "I have

tried this or that and nothing happens". :frustrate
In my opinion, from taking the time to read and research the

excellent material available on this site, and the advice of long term members of this forum, I have realised that

there is no answer for "What product will work for me?".:think: It's like asking 100 different people "What's the

best tasting food there is?". You are guaranteed that out of those 100 people there will be a wide variety of

answers depending on taste. There is no correct or incorrect answer of this question, and the same goes for

pheromone use I believe. Different strokes for different folks. The one mistake I think people make is that they

expect pheros are a magic potion which will hypnotise women the moment they step out of the door, without any other

concious efforts on thier behalf.
To me, I am investing money in a wide variety of products here, probably

spent about $500 on my first three orders in the last month. But I don't for a minute believe that I will be able

to open the lid of any of the products I have bought, pour it on my neck and walk out and see women drooling all

over me. Many a time I have seen long term members tell a new user that pheromones are like an addition to your game

- and that's probably the best piece of advice I have learnt in my short time here. If you are not prepared to work

on the image you project to women overall, pheros or no pheros you are not going to get anywhere.
However, I

think the addition of a pheromone as a supplement to your "Game" is definately going to give you an edge over what

you have already. If you percieve yourself to be more attractive to the opposite sex (or the same sex if that's

your taste) then chances are you will be seen as you feel. I think pheros play an important part in making you feel

different too - not just women, and that to me is just as important a part of the whole experience you get.
I

am going to continue buying different products. I am going to continue trying different combos. I am going to

continue using products that so far have not "worked" because soon I will find a product, or two or three that will

be right for me, and when I do the fact that I am confident in myself, the product and the combination of both those

things coupled with the advice dished out in this forum will get me what I'm looking for. :wave:

belgareth
06-18-2006, 09:39 AM
You're definately on the right

track in your thinking. I, and most of the other senior people here appreciate that you have spent the time to learn

and understand the major concepts.

I'd like to suggest that instead of mixing at first you work with a single

product to learn how it works for you. Start with a low dose and increase it over a period of days until you learn

it's full range from effect to OD. Then move on to the next and so on. In the long term you'll be a lot better

off.

bronzie
06-18-2006, 11:43 AM
Mousse, I see your from Oz, well

Australians have long known pheromones work, and there has been an Australian company producing a particular brand

for many years , called Attraction on this site, but sold under the name of Body Wise in Australia. And we Aussies

can get all the help we can get from .mones on Aussie girls, as we know, thier very attractive but also very

difficult ( very sharp and can see a loser a mile away ). And you will realise, if you dont already know, that

Australian game must be approached in a unique and very different way, say to like North American women. And

pheromones will definantly help you in attraction and in your confidence, but dont rely on them as the silver

bullet.

gaf
06-18-2006, 05:10 PM
.....pheromones will

definantly help you in attraction and in your confidence, but dont rely on them as the silver

bullet.

Very true...
I think many newbies forget that the trick lies within , coming across as a

confident person who's happy in themselves will help you get way further then just throwing on some 'mones. It's

just like throwing on some snappy clothes , they may turn heads but you need to follow through with a good attitude

to get the girl.
:cheers:

Riley
06-18-2006, 08:23 PM
And you will

realise, if you dont already know, that Australian game must be approached in a unique and very different way, say

to like North American women.

My that's a sweeping generalization... especially after mentioning

that Aussie women are very sharp and can be very difficult. What are you implying about North American women?

North American women are VERY different, depending on the region (and very different in different places in the U.S.

as well).

The best suggestion is just to tailor your game to your audience, and to the women you are

wanting to attract.

If you have lived in the same place for a while, hopefully you will have an idea of what

to expect.

Mousse
06-19-2006, 03:15 AM
I'd like to

suggest that instead of mixing at first you work with a single product to learn how it works for you. Start with a

low dose and increase it over a period of days until you learn it's full range from effect to OD. Then move on to

the next and so on. In the long term you'll be a lot better off.

Thanks Belgareth. I had originally

planned to wear a drop of NPA and cover it up with a couple of sprays of Chikara when I went to work today. But I

read your quote before I left for work this morning, and decided to take your advice and try a single product only.

So just when I arrived at work in the carpark, I sprayed two sprays of Chikara - one on either side of my neck (I

have the scented version).

Unfortunately for me I was so tied up in meetings (Guys only :frustrate ) and

paperwork that I didn't get a chance to really give it a proper test.

I've got to say though, because I have

bought so many products from LS (I have APC, NPA, PPA, TE, Chikara, and SOE Gel packs at the moment - waiting

delivery on WAGG, LT, AE, PI/w, Edge Essentials, and IMPI) I sometimes have an urge to mix a couple of them because

of what I read on the forum, but I am going to take your advice and try them one at a time, and I'll make a record

of results for each items success.

In a previous post, I had a reply from a member (Shenandoah) who rightly

pointed out to me that most of my initial purchases, except for SOE, are laden with eNone.This is why I have now

done a little more research, and purchased some different products.

I still have a question though - if I apply

a particular Mone when I arrive to work in the morning, I have a difficult time knowing when to freshen up with

another application. Everytime I use NPA, I use a cover scent, usually Allure by Chanel, but it still starts to

stink after a couple of hours. I am only ever using 1 or 2 drops, and if I use any more Chanel I am definately going

to be overdoing it with too much perfume.

I remember reading somewhere that Perception lasts the longest on

your skin before any other application is needed, and generally other mones will last approx 4 hours on your skin -

is this right? Will I only find out by trial and error how long I should wait before applying again? If this is the

case, then I would assume the smell (eNone esp) would still be there even if the mones are inactive (if thats the

right word) so even applying a small dosage after a few hours would make it smell even worse. I haven't had anyone

tell me I stink yet - but I can certainly smell it.

Thanks for your help! :wave:

Mousse
06-19-2006, 03:34 AM
The best

suggestion is just to tailor your game to your audience, and to the women you are wanting to attract.

I agree with that. Australia has a very diverse cultural mix, which in my opinion is a great thing. My own

preferance is Asian women, and the generalisation of Asians is that they are very timid and reserved but I have met

quite a few in my time who are anything but!

belgareth
06-19-2006, 07:12 AM
Most people seem to start off

with high -none products, including me. I'm a little slow at times and it took a while for me to figure out that

-none in anything over a very low dose was the wrong compound for me. It may not be true for you. There are a few

guidelines but they are not fast and solid rules.

The problem I, and most others, have with mixing from the

start is that you get so many different chemicals working that you cannot tell which is causing which result. By

working with a single product you can readily indentify the impact it has on others around you. Once you have

figured out how to use a number of products you can comfortably mix with a good idea what will happen.

At first,

after learning about the products and what they will do I was eager to start mixing myself. It is a lot of fun. But

I finally figured out that simple mixes work as well or better for me than a large number of products all at once. I

rarely wear more than two products now and most often just one covered by a scent I like. Again, that's me and I

only know it will work for me. What works for you may be quite a bit different. You'll never know until you try

it.

Riley
06-21-2006, 01:10 AM
Bel speaks good

advice.

Remember also that some products like Chikara have already done the mixing for you.

To answer

your other question, it has been my experience that Perception's polymer matrix is not all hype, and that it does

prolong the staying power. Applied on top of your cover scent, it should make the cover scent last longer as

well.

Riley