PDA

View Full Version : A little newb help please

inkyoubus88
06-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Hello

all. Im brand new to this forum and have recently become interested in phermones. And i have a question but let me

tell you a little about myself.

I am 18 years old. my skin tone is pretty tan, i always get commented on how

great my skin tone is. im 5'7 and 140 lbs. im quite built, i work out 5 days a week. i am always considered very

funny and a very nice person. i really dont have a HUGE problem getting girls. its just that sometimes i get a

little shy to just walk up to a girl, but if shes hot enough ill do it. im quite confident with my self.

anyways

to my question....i want to try phermones to see how they work and if really does help a bit. i can use a little

extra help to makes things a bit easier. i first want to try the gel packets before i bust out big bucks. and i am

contimplating getting either AE or SOE or both. what would you guys recommend given my info. any help greatly

appreciated. thanks.

inkyoubus88
06-20-2006, 12:40 PM
*bump* anyone with

help?

luxveritas
06-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Gels are the way to go for

noobs. You have to see for yourself if pheromones actually work. SOE is good stuff. I don't have any experience

with AE.

Lor
06-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Hello all. Im

brand new to this forum and have recently become interested in phermones. And i have a question but let me tell you

a little about myself.

I am 18 years old. my skin tone is pretty tan, i always get commented on how great my

skin tone is. im 5'7 and 140 lbs. im quite built, i work out 5 days a week. i am always considered very funny and a

very nice person. i really dont have a HUGE problem getting girls. its just that sometimes i get a little shy to

just walk up to a girl, but if shes hot enough ill do it. im quite confident with my self.

anyways to my

question....i want to try phermones to see how they work and if really does help a bit. i can use a little extra

help to makes things a bit easier. i first want to try the gel packets before i bust out big bucks. and i am

contimplating getting either AE or SOE or both. what would you guys recommend given my info. any help greatly

appreciated. thanks.
i really wish my friend who has been testing would post... he says good stuff about

perception and SOE.