PDA

View Full Version : A-none: Can women attribute their sexual arousal to the phero-wearer?

howard70
06-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Hello,

recently I had some very interesting experiences with a-none products.

Often women were not able to hide their sexual arousal, showing the typical signs (nervousness, hair twirling,

blushing, and so on) when having conversations with me. I was wearing TE and NPA. All these situations took place in

crowded rooms with lots of people invading people's personal spaces.

I am not sure if this question has already

been dealt with in this forum. If so, please let me know. My question is what is going on the minds of women exposed

to a-none. In my opinion there exist two possible explanations:

1) They feel aroused but they are not in a

position to attribute their arousal to the wearer of the a-none (or pheromones in general). They just feel a bit

horny but do not know why. Therefore any bystander in their near proximity could take advantage of her situation

because they don't know if it's him or it's me that is turning her on or if she is just arousal from no special

reason at all.

2) They feel aroused and they know which one of the numerous persons in their personal space is

the reason for their feelings. Thus, they feel attracted only to the wearer of the pheromones (and possibly intend

to follow their feelings by having some fun with the wearer). Other men, however, can not profit from her arousal

because she is only attracted to this only person and she is fully aware of that.

From your experience, could

you please elaborate on that? Which of these two scenarios makes more sense from your point of view?

Gegogi
06-17-2006, 06:26 PM
Yes, this topic has been a an old

warhorse over the last few years. If you do a search you'll find posts ad nauseam.

I used to enjoy making

young women fidget with OD levels of NPA or TE. If they're attracted the 'mone will intensify their feelings and,

if they lack control, outward signs. On the other hand, they may think you're a total creep/serial perv but still

fidget like they need to pee badly. The 'mone will repel them and enhance their feelings of disgust and/or

fear.

I've had a few women visit me in my office, fidget and flee, only to stalk me relentlessly

later.

Speaking from personal experience I have been sexually aroused by women that utterly disgusted me and

I wouldn't touched them if they were the last woman on earth. I would have rather gone home and practiced solo

boneophone. I'm sure it can work that way with women as well.

platinumfox
06-18-2006, 06:31 AM
Some girls know and some

don't.I hate it when they are near their man she detects the mones I'm wearing but starts getting touchy feely

with him."You feel like a sucker getting other guys action and they are not doing anything and reaping the benefits

from my mones.

But making women sexually aroused watching them fidget,play with hair, lean back with spread

legs and smelling them aroused with their boyfriend/husband right there but they know Im the cause is priceless!

luxveritas
06-18-2006, 12:29 PM
I don't know if mones even

get a girl sexually aroused. They do get a girl physically aroused but It is their attraction or lack of to you the

wearer that causes sexual chemistry. If they are unable whatsoever to have sexual feelings for you mones wont do

jack for their sexual psychological disposition towards you. But they may still be physically aroused aka higher

testosterone which can cause them to be nervous, angry, impatient or scared of you especially if they are not

attracted to you.

Mones seem to only cause a physical reaction. The wearer is required to cause a psychological

or sexual reaction.

Lor
06-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Yes, this topic has

been a an old warhorse over the last few years. If you do a search you'll find posts ad nauseam.

I used to

enjoy making young women fidget with OD levels of NPA or TE. If they're attracted the 'mone will intensify their

feelings and, if they lack control, outward signs. On the other hand, they may think you're a total creep/serial

perv but still fidget like they need to pee badly. The 'mone will repel them and enhance their feelings of disgust

and/or fear.

I've had a few women visit me in my office, fidget and flee, only to stalk me relentlessly

later.

Speaking from personal experience I have been sexually aroused by women that utterly disgusted me and I

wouldn't touched them if they were the last woman on earth. I would have rather gone home and practiced solo

boneophone. I'm sure it can work that way with women as well.
HAHAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious.
speaking as

a woman i believe the more time spent in the room with the 'moner near bye does make it obvious whom is giving off

the scent . i was bartending one nite and decided to experiment. of course there are several beautiful women in the

room , much more striking and wearing their "come get me" clothes, and yet i got a line of guys (usually a mix of

genders but not tonight) sitting at the bar just watching..... it weirded me out a little, because i was not

expecting anything that obvious. i was wearing SOE/w-TE/w-EW. so i think when there is time to be spent in the room,

you can eventually find yourself attracted to the 'mone wearer.