PDA

View Full Version : URGENT - BRUCE, Trouble with Website Order !!

LadyWithQuestions
06-16-2006, 05:57 PM
I emailed the company directly, but also wanted to post a message to you here because I am

panicking!! I had trouble sending an order through the website and accidentally submitted the order TWICE!!! Can

you delete one of the orders right away? I wouldn't normally panic like this, but the order was for $188+, so I'm

a little panicky because this was charged TWICE. I'm so sorry for the trouble and hope it can be taken

care-of.

Thanks SO much.

Bruce
06-16-2006, 06:47 PM
That's OK. I'll fix it

now.

Thanks for the order,
Bruce

gaf
06-17-2006, 04:23 AM
This is why i purchase from LS ,

where else does the CEO help you out?...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LadyWithQuestions
06-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Bruce,

=)

You're an angel and my HERO, as always!!! Your products have made my life alot more fun and enjoyable

and I am your loyal customer for LIFE~!!!!! Bless you, dear soul~!!!!!!! =)

MANY MANY THANKS,

=)

GAF - You're absolutely right!! I have had NOTHING but excellent excellent customer service experience

from Bruce's company and HIGHLY recommend him to all my friends. I wish him the GREATEST of success in business as

he does such a wonderful work for others'.

LWQ

Bruce
06-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Wow! Thank you. I don't know if I

really diserve such a high ranking, but I certainly aspire to that sort of goal. That much is acurate.

People

can imitate your products, imitate your website, imitate your entire business model, but ethics.... few can be

bothered with that.

Thanks again,
B

bronzie
06-19-2006, 02:12 PM
I agree, Bruces approach is like

old fashioned customer service, the way it used to be, and the way it should be. He personalises business with you

to make it enjoyable, your just not a customer buying products.

Fuse
06-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Love-Scent is the best customer

service I've ever received hands-down. T-Mobile comes in at a distant 2nd. But Love-Scent is is just outstanding.

andrewfvfv
07-26-2006, 10:35 PM
I agree 100 percent. Best

website I have ever run into on the internet by far!

Bruce
07-27-2006, 03:29 AM
Thanks again. I will do my best to

be worthy of such praise.

B

slickracer
07-27-2006, 04:00 AM
ya'll migh want to wipe your

noses, they are alittle brown. haha jk. you do a very good job of running this bussiness Bruce. (in a goofy

voice).... when i grow up, i want to be just like uuuuu.....yeahhhh