PDA

View Full Version : I WAS WONDERING????

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2002, 01:49 PM
Realm is actually a phero-cologne, and a pretty good one too, supposedly.
I\'ve heard that the Realm for women is very very effective.
Then again, I haven\'t really heard of anything strong on Realm for men as a standalone phero product. Most people here seem to use it in a combo mix. Check out other posts on Realm.
An \'up\'side for you is, you\'re a male. Most other contributors here are males too, and they\'ve managed to invent various, and I mean a LOT of, seemingly successful combos and recipes. Namely, Jambat 1,2,3, and others. Check them out too. I think Jambat #3 uses TE (The Edge), I could be wrong though.

oscar
01-14-2002, 03:26 PM
eslam,

Welcome to the board!
The very best phero product for mixing with cologne is NPA- New Pheromone Additive. I\'ve mixed it with l\'eau d\'Issey at 5 to 1, (Issey to NPA), and it\'s incredible! The NPA helps to bring out fragrance notes from the Issey that you probably don\'t even know are in there!

It was a young African-American gentleman at work that first turned me on to Issey, and I returned the favor by jacking up his travel bottle of Issey with some NPA and now he SWEARS by it!

Many fragrances actually benefit from the addition of NPA. Of those you listed, I can only testify to the Issey. I\'ve heard Cool Water is another. Get some NPA and try mixing really small batches to see which scents are most enhanced.

The Edge is the same phero formula as NPA diluted with alcohol to be applied as a \"scentless\" (which it\'s not) spray. For cologne mixes, NPA is what you want.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2002, 11:51 PM
I was wondering if pheromones are particluarly sensitive in any race. i myself am afro-american and would like to know about the possibility of attraction or indication of awarness to afro-american women while i was wearing them? i would also like to know which product would best suit me? i was thinking about the edge. can anyone give me any other suggestions? the colognes i use are issey miyake, fahrenheit, boucheron, hanae mori, black jeans (versace), realm, contradiction, passion, cool water, and sometimes curve. what would be the best pheromone to mix wioth any of these? thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2002, 05:42 AM
thank you very much. issey is one of my favorite colognes. i will most definitely try that. i havent hear too much about jambat though. i will have to do a little investigating on it.

Bruce
01-15-2002, 02:52 PM
Hello Eslam,
Check out the thread \"Pheromone production in whites, blacks, asians\" (something like that). That will answer your question very well. There is also an interesting article (well, I wrote it myself) based on research done on the differential ability to detect various smells including the pheromone androstenone in members of different races and nationalities. You can look around for that in the back issues at: http://love-scent.com/zine (\"http://love-scent.com/zine\")
Maybe I will dig it out and post it here soon.

Cheers,
B

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2002, 03:54 PM
thank you for your info. it is greatly appreciated. i have used realm, yes, and pheromones by miglin and have yet to notice any indication of attraction from afro-amerian women or any other race for that matter. well once again thanks for the info