PDA

View Full Version : Question

Tom911
06-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Hi Everyone,
I was

wondering what mones to buy.
I bought Chikara a year ago and didn't expire any huge results and looking for

something new. I bought Chikara once because it has 7 different mones and I thought the difference would make

it.

It's just for one girl that I'm not that close to yet, she is just a good friend but I'd like alot

more :D

Let me give you my thoughts on the following products and tell me if I'm

right/wrong...

New Pheromone Additive for Men

Pro:
- It says "Very concentrated" altho on the

Love-Scent Product Table it only says 0.48mg/ml ?
- A secret ingredient

Con:
- Only

androstenone and no androstenol and androsterone what seems bad to me since the effects of the last 2 mones

which are not incl. into this product seem nice to have.

-----

Alpha A314 / Primal

Instinct

Pro:
- It says that it's very strong altho it's 'only' 0.5 mg/ml. (PI)
- Has many good

reviews and seems to actually show results.

Con:
-Again, only androstenone and no other mones like

a wrote above.
-Very bad effects on OD.

I can't really figure out if either Alpha or PI is better altho

PI seem to have the higher concentration.

-----

Master Pheromones for men

Pro:
- Nice

written make-up on the product page.

Con:
- Seems like just another new mone, nothing

special.

-----

Lucky 7 Phero Chem Set

It seems really nice because of all those different mones

at this high concentration, altho I've never done something experimental like this and don't know if I wouldn't

mess up with it.

-----

Besides that I found 1 other, on another site which is promoted as the

strongest mone on the market with 9.6mg of Androstenone , 8mg of Androstenol, 5mg of Androsterone, 5mg of

Estratetraenol, 4.4mg of Androstadienone in a 20ml bottle which seems like 100% more than in other ones and about

1.6mg/1ml

I don't live in the states so I don't have much room for testing...I might also order 2

different ones, for example PI + SOE, if it's a good combo?

That's it so far, from a newbie like

me...thanks for answers!

Sigma
06-15-2006, 03:26 PM
New Pheromone

Additive for Men

Pro:
- It says "Very concentrated" altho on the Love-Scent Product Table it only says

0.48mg/ml ?
- A secret ingredient

Con:
- Only androstenone and no androstenol and androsterone what

seems bad to me since the effects of the last 2 mones which are not incl. into this product seem nice to

have.

For the purposes of use as a standalone, you're right. NPA contains only NONE and bit of a secret

ingredient. As far as straight none products go, NPA is the most effective for me. It actually is very concentrated

relative to most other products (except chemset products). The carrier oil/liquid will of course make up the bulk

of any product. TE is a more or less diluted version of NPA.

-----

Alpha A314 / Primal

Instinct

Pro:
- Has many good reviews

and seems to actually show results.

Con:
-Again, only androstenone and no other mones like a wrote

above.
-Very bad effects on OD.

I can't really figure out if either Alpha or PI is better altho PI seem to

have the higher concentration.

A314 and PI are actually VERY different products. PI is a straight NONE

concentrate. Its good because its a versatile none product, but it easy easy to OD on, and can be tricky to use.

A314 is a mixture of 7 different pheromones, made up mostly of androsteRONE. It isn't as sexually oriented NPA or

PI, but it works wonders in garnering respect, creating a sense of control, and projecting a sense of class.

-----

Master Pheromones for men

Pro:
- Nice written make-up on the product page.

Con:
- Seems like just another new mone, nothing special.

-----

Some of the newer mones to come

out are actually quite good. TAA gets more use out of me than any other pheromone right now. I'd try master

pheromones for men, but I need to tighten my budget a bit

Lucky 7 Phero Chem Set

It seems

really nice because of all those different mones at this high concentration, altho I've never done something

experimental like this and don't know if I wouldn't mess up with it.

I wouldn't recommend spending so

much money on such a complex kit of pheromones just yet. It isn't so much a matter of messing up, however you do

need to have a sense of direction when messing with those kinds of kits.

I don't live in the

states so I don't have much room for testing...I might also order 2 different ones, for example PI + SOE, if it's

a good combo?

That's it so far, from a newbie like me...thanks for answers!

NPA+SOE would

probably be safer. A lot of folks OD quite easily on PI. Although PI and NPA are very similar in pheromone content,

the effects are very different. NPA is far more effective for me.

Mtnjim
06-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Alpha A314 / Primal

Instinct

Pro:
- Has many good reviews and

seems to actually show results.

Con:
-Again, only androstenone and no other mones like a wrote

above.
-Very bad effects on OD.

Alpha A314 is really a mostly ~rone product. Now for the usual

question. How old, race, location (country), build, appearance, personality, etc???

Tom911
06-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Alpha A314 is

really a mostly ~rone product. Now for the usual question. How old, race, location (country), build, appearance,

personality, etc???

White
West Europe
Thin / Tall
appearance...hard to say for

myself
personality, might be a little shy

Does it really matter that much to say what mones are right for

someone? =]

NPA+SOE would probably be safer. A lot of folks OD quite easily on PI. Although

PI and NPA are very similar in pheromone content, the effects are very different. NPA is far more effective for

me.

What are possible OD effects...I mean I don't really care if other males get aggressive but I do

care if the female is the opposite of beeing attracted by me, what can be an OD effect from what I read.

Sigma
06-15-2006, 03:48 PM
What are

possible OD effects...I mean I don't really care if other males get aggressive but I do care if the female is the

opposite of beeing attracted by me, what can be an OD effect from what I read.

stand-offish behavior

from women, awkwardness and tension, being put-off by the stench of none...can make the wearer feel anti-social -

lone wolf syndrome.

Very generally, people are very avoidant and unresponsive when you OD on none. It isn't

always damaging, but it can be frustrating.

Here's an old thread on pheromore (the product on the competitor's

site mentioned previously)

http://www.love-

scent.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12651&page=2&highlight=9.6mg+androstenone (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12651&page=2&highlight=9.6mg+androstenone)

Pheromones cost quite a lot to

synthesize. There are some very good products offered elsewhere, but when it comes to mones, usually if it sounds

too good to be true, it usually is. Your best bet is to follow the advice of the people here.

Mtnjim
06-15-2006, 04:28 PM
White
West

Europe
Thin / Tall
appearance...hard to say for myself
personality, might be a little shy

Does it really

matter that much to say what mones are right for someone? =]

Yup!
You might want to do a little reading.

At 17 you could be producing lots of ~none and not need to supplement. The cultural reactions are quite different in

Japan, for example, than in Europe, which is closer to the reactions you would find in the Americas. Generally

Asians produce and react to a different ~mone signature than Whites or Blacks, who react still differently, etc.

That's why the questions.

CptKipling
06-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Besides that I found 1

other, on another site which is promoted as the strongest mone on the market with 9.6mg of Androstenone , 8mg of

Androstenol, 5mg of Androsterone, 5mg of Estratetraenol, 4.4mg of Androstadienone in a 20ml bottle which seems like

100% more than in other ones and about 1.6mg/1ml

THAT product is fake. If not fake then rediculous. Take

your pick :D

It's just for one girl that I'm not that close to yet, she is just a good

friend but I'd like alot more

The sentance of death!

Tom911
06-16-2006, 11:30 AM
The

sentance of death!

....wtf? = )

CptKipling
06-17-2006, 04:51 AM
....wtf? =

)

Don't take offense, but when guys ask how they can get "this one girl" it normally signals the road

to failure, especially when she is a friend already. Of course its possible to get specific girls, but when people

ask it means that they don't know how and that they are probably going to go about it the wrong way.

We could

give you pages and pages of advice allowing you to get to the level of confidence and competence necessary for

getting this girl, but along the way its likely that she will get an impression of you that is incongruous with your

goal.

What normally happens is that the pursuit is very frustrating, and the realisation that it isn't going

anywhere is painful because of the invested time and energy. However, the guy will then pick himself up and start

pursuing all the girls around him whilst not really being bothered if each individual approach is successful. He

then becomes successful with girls which will probably result in the original girl becoming more interested.

My

advice would be to skip the crappy middle bit of that sequence and go strait to pursuing other girls, any girl that

catches your eye. I've seen this happen a lot; the unfortunate thing is that a lot of guys never get to the end of

the sequence.

I apologise if this is an incorrect assessment of the situation. Good luck!

Tom911
06-17-2006, 05:59 PM
I apologise

if this is an incorrect assessment of the situation. Good luck!

It's not, thanks for your hints

;-)