PDA

View Full Version : TE No Luck

BradtheImpaler
06-15-2006, 01:31 PM
Got TE a year ago

and tried it about 12 times - no hits, not even a near miss :frustrate

Well I forgot about it and came across the

bottle again yesterday. I guess I'll try again but what's the expiration on this?

I'm thinking of trying AE

cause of the mone mixture, maybe that would work better for me?

bronzie
06-15-2006, 02:00 PM
12 times is too little time to

see a products effectivness, chances are you might be interpreting the responses to be non pheromone related when

they were, that could well be the case. I dont own TE personally, but AE is a great product, I will be suprised if

you dont get any hits with that. Its in my top 3 products.

Mones last forever, many many years, just keep out

of direct sunlight.

Icehawk
06-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Well it has to do something.

Does it affect you? How much are you spraying it? Where? Are you congruent with it? Or do you simply sit and wait

for things to happen?

Gegogi
06-15-2006, 06:53 PM
Sprinkle 'mones on a chair,

corpse or rock and nothing happens. Right? Women may sense the 'mones but their brain tells them to stand down.

Pheromones require a warm body that actively participates in order to cash in their benefits. If you look good, are

friendly, and take the initiative to strike up conversations they will amp up your your every move. If you sit there

waiting for lighting to strike, you're the same as that pheromone sprinkled chair, corpse or rock.

Lor
06-19-2006, 10:50 PM
Sprinkle 'mones on a

chair, corpse or rock and nothing happens. Right? Women may sense the 'mones but their brain tells them to stand

down. Pheromones require a warm body that actively participates in order to cash in their benefits. If you look

good, are friendly, and take the initiative to strike up conversations they will amp up your your every move. If you

sit there waiting for lighting to strike, you're the same as that pheromone sprinkled chair, corpse or

rock.
is it me, or does this need to be a signature? beautifully stated, and funny too. - not into

corpses:thumbsup:

Lor
06-20-2006, 08:01 AM
Got TE a year

ago and tried it about 12 times - no hits, not even a near miss :frustrate

Well I forgot about it and came

across the bottle again yesterday. I guess I'll try again but what's the expiration on this?

I'm thinking of

trying AE cause of the mone mixture, maybe that would work better for me?
I HAVE TO SAY IT....
BRAD,GOT

TO LOVE YOUR FORUM NAME!!! :rofl: IT ROCKS

Riley
06-20-2006, 11:25 PM
I've had pretty good results with

TE... remember that it's like 5 times weaker than NPA.

I'd recommend taking the spray top off and starting

with 4 dabs...
...or if you want to leave the spray top on, go with ONE spray.

'mones should last a long

time... biggest thing is to keep them out of sunlight, and expose them to the air as little as possible.