PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still get results with yes or realm or even lure

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2002, 12:40 AM
These people have been quite for a while even possibly those scents could or might be included into newer products if anyone has any sort of like not being used but still lying around the house just an idea to add into the board.

proteus
01-15-2002, 07:48 AM
Yes for Men was the first phero I purchased from Bruce before purchasing PF and then later NPA and APC. I\'ll say this - while Yes is very strong I still feel that used in MODERATION it does seem to definitely have a positive effect on the ladies - I get a LOT of smiles (good smiles images/icons/laugh.gif ) when I wear Yes, but I find the combination of Yes and PF (which I was clued onto by a poster on this board, can\'t remember whom - sorry!!) particularly effective and whenever I use this combo together, I swear the amount of hair flipping and putting on of makeup/grooming it induces in the ladies is pretty impressive!!! So I still use Yes, alone sometimes, sometimes PF alone, other times JB#1 or JB#3 - JB#1 I trust most as far as \" attracting \" the ladies if you know what I mean, but if I know I want an evening where ladies will relax around me it\'s either Yes/PF or PF alone. Problem with having all these pheros is just deciding which one or combo to wear has become an exercise in itself!!!! images/icons/laugh.gif

Buddydust
01-15-2002, 08:52 AM
Hi proteus,I have both Yes and PF but I was wondering how you combined the two? For ex. Did you dab some PF on your face and wrist then sprayed some on your neck? Just curious.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2002, 02:58 PM
Just to get rid of guys hit em with strong none. Andro 4.2 applied to the hair is a great idea for clearing (OD) if you want to piss off some dickhead who slows you down chatting up a women. I notice that all the time there are other ways like embarrassing him by his behaviour by pointing it out discretley to the ladies. When you are being so mature minded that helps to just try and avoid any fights with the dickhead types. Alter ego does the trick to. I had yes but find the stronger products more to my liking but others get great results with them.

proteus
01-15-2002, 11:59 PM
Hi Buddydust, because of the strong smell of Yes, I use it one of two ways with PF. The first way (which has worked well for me) is I dab one drop of PF behind each ear and then I do one small spray of Yes on my hand in the middle of the forehand (sometimes only one hand, sometimes both) - reason why I spray it on my hand is I learnt from my early days when I use to wear Yes to work that this stuff can really be noticeable images/icons/laugh.gif so by spraying it on my hands I could go to the bathroom and wash my hands if I felt it was reeking too much!! Thing about it is even at the end of the day after washing many times with soap, the smell was still faintly there. The other way I use Yes is first, one spray on the side of my neck, then I cover up the spray area with PF and then I spray Drakkar behind each ear. The one thing I\'ve also noticed about Yes that I didn\'t particularly like (dunno whether anyone has noticed it) is that while ladies definitely seem to like it esp. when combined with PF, I have noticed that guys seem to really like it as well(much more noticeably than with any of the other pheros I wear) and I find this pretty annoying as guys seem to get very chatty/hang around me when I wear it. Since I\'m only trying to attract the ladies I think I\'d like to see what happens if I combine Yes with some of the -none products. Anyone tried this and if so what were the results?

proteus
01-16-2002, 05:53 AM
Well I\'ll apply some NPA together with the Yes and see how it goes since I don\'t have the any of the other -none heavy products images/icons/smile.gif.

Buddydust
01-17-2002, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the Info proteus.