PDA

View Full Version : Confused???

kitluvr@concourse.net
06-14-2006, 02:24 AM
:confused:

OK, I've been reading a lot of posts and I see that a lot of you are getting good results with whatever you are

doing; however, I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm not doing something right. Maybe you guys can enlighten me.

I'm fairly new to the mone scene, about a month now and so far I have NPA, SOEw, TEw, PFw, and My personal

favorite AEw. I've read the product guide as to the dosage and application points and I've tried them for myself.

Now here is where the confusion sets in. After getting dressed and having applied the the mones in the usual

spots, I went to the bank today. There were two guys in front of me and although they smiled at me and offered to

let me in front of them(which I very politely chose to stay where I was at(should I have taken them up on it? Maybe

they might have thought I was a snob.)). Anyway, nothing more was said or done. They went their way and I went

mine. Later I went to the Post Office and there was a guy behind me and he didn't even seem to notice me. I go to

the grocery store and Nada there too. Could I be sending out mixed signals? I mean, the mones are present, but

maybe my subconscious is signaling that I'm married and that I really have no interest in a pickup, that I am only

interested in experimenting with my mones. I don't know if I am even making any sense. I'm interested in any

feedback you might have.

belgareth
06-14-2006, 03:05 AM
Hi, Kitluvr.

Start at the

begining. You have a bunch of products, some redundant, and you've been trying for a week. What have you been using

and in what dosages? Also, A bit about yourself? Appearance, demeanor, target and so on.

The first advice is to

start with a single product and try varying doses in a methodical manner. Go from a very small dose to a larger one

over a couple weeks time while being sure to be around strangers aas often as possible. Look to see what happens.

But be sure you aren't displaying a "Leave me alone!" aura while your at it.