PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, I'm pissed...

AdrenaIine
06-12-2006, 09:18 PM
So I went out

to dinner with this lady. Mind you I go out with her a lot and we are great friends. She always makes sexual

inuendos(sp?) and acts like she has interest in me. So the night started out great, I was wearing DD1(soe and npa)

with A'Men(edit) as a cover. Now, at first we were having a great time talkative and such, but at the end she

started acted terribly pissed, like I did something wrong. Now before she has told me she wanted to hook up but

confirmed that she only wanted to be friends and nothing more. We talked a while about this issue and she made it

pretty clear that she does not want it to be anything more and got mad at the fact I told her I wanted to further

the relationship. So here we are and I wanted to kiss her before we headed home, I would have if she didn't say so

much bullshit to me before and No No No, NEVER! etc... EVERYTIME SINGLE TIME WE HANG OUT THIS HAPPENS. I don't want

to try and kiss her and seem like a jackass and her being pissed at me and ruining our relationship... but at the

same I want to try. I didn't try and she left all pissed and of course tomorrow I'm sure to hear the same fucking

speech bout were just friends and should be nothing else. I thought maybe the 'mones caught up and she felt wierd,

but I have no clue. I have decided to confront her and tell her we should take a break(crazy I know we aren't even

DATING!!!) because her bullshit is ridiculous. So really it's hard to say if the mones were working at first, and

later died(due to longevity) or what. Seriously annoying as hell.

ohh PS, she called me later that night

telling me my cologne was terrible, and she was disappointed in the food we got at dinner(even though she was saying

how good it was at the restraunt)

smoothflowing
06-12-2006, 09:40 PM
have you thought of

dropping her? she sounds like a pain in the ass, just a thought :type:

Sigma
06-13-2006, 12:37 AM
Sounds like a none OD. None will

hang around and linger much longer than other pheromones, which eventually breakdown and convert to other compounds.

The alpha nol in SOE actually eventually converts to none at a faster rate than none itself is broken down. If I

had to take a guess, I'd say the breakdown of the nol caused a none OD. None smells pretty badly, and women are

more sensitive to it than us men. If she complained a bad smelling cologne, I'm pretty sure its the none.

But

while none OD's can cause a sense of aggitation, her wanting to be just friends runs deeper than mere pheromone

signals. The fact that she was so abruptly thrown from one end of relationship or another says a lot about her

level of emotional commitment to it IMO. Typically, if a woman puts you in the friend pile, its next to impossible

to get out.

tounge
06-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Adrenaline, use this as a good

learning experience.

1. Pheromones are not a magic formula. They can turn off a chick just as easily as

attract.

2. Don't ever be the first to tell a women your feelings. This puts you in the needy catagory.

Neither women or men find this attractive.

3. As was stated before, you probably OD on NPA. Be careful with

that product. And no matter how popular a cologne is, not everyone will like it. The wrong fragrance choice can also

turn a person off.

Use this as a learning experience and move on. Way too many chickies out there, to fret on

one.

Gegogi
06-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Sounds like you need to backoff,

however painful it may be. No need to play games and act cold. Be the better person here. However you should find

other women to woo. She knows she has you by the nads and can do whatever she wishes. If her pride doesn't get in

her way she may come around. If not, no loss.

I used to have similar problems in college. I probably came off

as too needy. Funny, I really enjoy being "just friends" with women. Unfortunately it often ends up going further

and ruining the friendship.

CptKipling
06-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Sounds like a GREAT friend

IMO!!

If she's not being cool to you then why keep her around. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't get angry

though, its just the way it goes sometimes. Just remember not to waste energy on things like this.

Female

friends are great, but if the only thing that makes you want to be around her is your attraction to her (be honest

:) ) then a real friendship will not happen.

gfunk
06-13-2006, 03:06 PM
like I did something

wrong

Are you sure you didn't? :POKE:

You blame it on the mones, but she did in fact get along on a

date with you and I bet she was pretty positive in advance. :think:

Whitehall
06-13-2006, 04:17 PM
She sounds confused. Maybe the

nomes' got here going in ways she really didn't want to explore. She does sound like she over-reacted and lost

control.

I'd give her all the space she can use. Let her make the next move.

Stache
06-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Couple of possibilities

here..
That she makes obvious sexual inuendos could mean: 1-she's playing with you to see if she can pull your

string, 2-she's a little unbalanced, 3-she's really horney for you. Thing is, most women won't be overt about

their sexual feelings no matter how they feel. Dunno your girl, but usually it's a test to see if you jump (if you

do, you've failed, BTW).

As she progressively gave you more shit indicates either, you fell for her earlier

tests, and she 's playing with you, or that she's nuts.

That it ended badly actually means you got off the

hook before you got tangled up with a manipulative freak, so congrats!

Check out some of the Dating Gurus for

how to take charge of these situations (David DeAngelo, RSD, Mystery, etc). If you master the techniques, you

control the date.

phersurf
06-14-2006, 05:06 PM
You let her become the prize (by

stating you feelings too soon). Men should always comunicate that they are the chooser and the prize!

When

you let a woman know your feelings too soon, the first thing that goes through her mind is, "he fell for me too

easy, I can do better than him with a little work".

If she calls you to hang out, be busy. Let her see you

having a good time with other women. When you see her, tease her in a funny way. If you hang out again, lean back be

relaxed, flirt with the waitress, look at other women.

Gegogi
06-14-2006, 05:32 PM
I was at the dentist yesterday

and happened to read in Cosmo "the key is to make your man think he has the power. Subsequently you can make him do

anything you want." [paraphrased due to memory]

Lor
06-14-2006, 06:18 PM
When you

let a woman know your feelings too soon, the first thing that goes through her mind is, "he fell for me too easy, I

can do better than him with a little work".

okay, as a woman, whats going through my head, as i

can only speak for myself and a few others, is " he fell for me too easy...he wants ONE thing and i want more OR...

its MY 'mones and he is feeling confused". its never i can do better...think about it, is someone better

than you? no. different maybe, but if shes a cool chick thats what shes thinkin- your different. anyone that thinks

someone is better than anyone else will always want better...not cool. lifes too short :thumbsup:

Stache
06-15-2006, 09:53 AM
I was at the

dentist yesterday and happened to read in Cosmo "the key is to make your man think he has the power. Subsequently

you can make him do anything you want." [paraphrased due to memory]

One important thing to remember

about women's magazines:
The articles aren't written to share facts, rather they tell women what they want to

hear.

belgareth
06-15-2006, 10:31 AM
One important

thing to remember about women's magazines:
The articles aren't written to share facts, rather they tell women

what they want to hear.
Which isn't any different from the men's publications. They all do that.

Stache
06-15-2006, 12:57 PM
Which isn't any

different from the men's publications. They all do that.

Yeah, but when you try to get a man's

attention, you want to give him new info. When you want to get a woman's attention validate the opinions she

already holds. Spend some time at a newsstand & you'll see what I mean. Better yet, next time a woman tells you

about a problem, DON'T give her a solution, no matter how obvious it seems to you. Instead, get her to tell you how

she feels, and feed it back to her (ie: if she's angry, you say, "you have every right to be angry!"; if she's

sad, "oh, you must feel terrible. That is terrible!" And so forth). NO new input from you, just feedback. Works

better than NPA.

belgareth
06-15-2006, 07:51 PM
I've seen that with some women

and with some men. Depends on the man or woman. But I'll tell you honestly that men's publications say what they

think the man wants to hear just as much as the women's do. Men aren't really any better at processing new

information than woen. I spend a lot of my time trying to tell people facts about technical stuff and have more

trouble with men refusing to listen than women. Your best bet is to never generalize and deal with each individual

as an individual.

sweet thing
06-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Darling. Don't Get Pissed.

Just Learn From The Above Mone-wearing Men.

A) She Sounds Like A Pain In The Assa Pocket.

B) You Are

Relying On The Mones To Make The Grade Instead Of Your Natural Charm And Good Looks.

C) If You Act Needy, Then

Women Are Not Interested. Very True!

D) Drop Her Like A Hot Potatoe And Try To Woo A Woman With No Mones

First.

From Sweet Thing
A Woman Of Today

Gegogi
06-16-2006, 12:51 AM
I spend a lot of my time

trying to tell people facts about technical stuff and have more trouble with men refusing to listen than women.

And how Brother Bel! As a college professor I generally find teaching women easier. Men are not less

intelligent but have more difficulty listening. Their over inflated confidence about the subject and personal worth

bites them in the arse everytime, especially at midterms and finals. Now this is not all their fault. It is due to

unfortunate socialization and problems with T-levels. Men are the victims here and need our help and understanding.

However, in time--about 20 years--they often deflate and come back down to earth.

L.A. Guy
06-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Judging from my personal

experience, what happened to the writer isn't unique. I've also had occasions when I've tried to get

romantic/physical with a woman who for whatever reason wasn't interested, she's actually gotten mad about it.

Mind you, these weren't situations when romance would have been inappropriate or unexpected -- it was often on

a date, or with someone who had clearly been flirting with me.

Frankly, I don't understand this attitude at

all. Say no if you want to (or indicate it in one of the thousand ways that women have of doing so), but why get

angry?

gaf
06-17-2006, 04:40 AM
Frankly, I

don't understand this attitude at all. Say no if you want to (or indicate it in one of the thousand ways that women

have of doing so), but why get angry?

Maybe they are confused and don't get the " I want to jump

him, but don't know why" vibe? :frustrate :frustrate

Gegogi
06-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Maybe they felt you were moving

too fast and thereby disrespecting them, i.e., treating them like a hoe. When I was younger 'n dumber I got that

often. If you wait and tease with so they're burning a hole in their undies it's a better lay and they'll thank

you. Mine you this may take weeks, months in some cases, so you have to be patient and skillful to keep the interest

up.

Muscle4Hire
06-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Dude, you need to study

attraction and why girls are attracted to certain guys... there's a lot of useful information there. You can

google this or pm me for more help...