PDA

View Full Version : experimental success with SOE/w...

Lor
06-12-2006, 06:24 PM
WOO-FREAKIN-HOO,what a day! went to work, part-time with my friend and thought, wish i brought my pheromones in

order to observe....seemed like the kind of day for it. Didnt have anything on me today except SOE/w , but it didnt

take more than that,lol. other than making ourselves feel :trout: giggly/goofy, i saw alot of second looks. we

decided to have a beer at the end of the day:cheers: , and both of us decided to wear the SOE/w. before we had time

to sit down, i got the brilliant idea to apply some to a coaster, and waft it around everyone at the bar.omg. the

place got LOUD. not "watching sports" loud, i mean laughing -joking-remember whening..... it was bizarre. one friend

there was having such a time that she asked her husband to run next door for a camera to catch it on film. it was

happy-go-lucky chatter that became contagious.hey- i only had one beer...i didnt imagine it! :box: SOE/w, im taking

you everywhere with me,lol...

smoothflowing
06-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Sounds like a fun time, I

cracked up at the part about applying to a coaster and wafting it around the joint :rofl:
very creative

CptKipling
06-13-2006, 02:30 PM
That sounds like a time when I

wore EW back in the beta test days. Good fun :D

Lor
06-13-2006, 05:24 PM
no one would believe until they have

fun with it, the difference the stuff makes....wasnt it our skepticism that got us to try it??? or maybe we intuited

its use but still had to see it for ourselves??? just go somewhere crowded if you want to see if its detectable! i

mean i saw a good size crowd go from social chitchat to loud laughing fun. maybe with drink it doesnt take

much?:think:

Lor
06-22-2006, 09:17 PM
anything you

want to add, seeing you got to experiment the other day without me there to watch the ruckus? lets hear, lets hear!

:drunk:

Gegogi
06-23-2006, 04:43 PM
The chem set 'nol is very

similar. I wore 4 drops of 'nol and a dab of TE to the dentist today and the cute Japanese oral hygienist--normally

quiet and reserved--got terrible motor mouth and unusually friendly. Unfortunately I was unable to answer back...

Lor
06-24-2006, 04:27 AM
The chem set 'nol is

very similar. I wore 4 drops of 'nol and a dab of TE to the dentist today and the cute Japanese oral

hygienist--normally quiet and reserved--got terrible motor mouth and unusually friendly. Unfortunately I was unable

to answer back...
you were wearing 'mones anyway, or because you were going to see a cute hygienist

:POKE: i had a hot dentist once, but he was giving me a rootcanal. not sure what i would have worn to that,lol.