PDA

View Full Version : Last night = the success

smoothflowing
06-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Success

last night. Purposefully OD"d on SOE and a314. Saw a girl i haven't seen in a year (went on like 5 dates), she

would never feel comfortable progressing sexually on our past 5 dates a year ago, but last night, first time seeing

her in a year, she asked me to fuck her. She felt so comfortable to just totally let go, I was shocked. :blink:

Mones played a part i believe. With her the issue is not attraction, but rather her feeling comfortable enough to

let go, and I believe SOE and a314 are just the remedy for that.

tim929
06-13-2006, 08:05 AM
hey smooth...whats your

age/hight/build/demeanor?I would be curious to know.

Gegogi
06-13-2006, 11:22 AM
I don't doubt 'mones helped.

However she may have pondered things for a year and regretted the outcome, hoped for another chance and made sure

she cashed in. I've had similar things happen before I used 'mones.

smoothflowing
06-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Tim929,

24 / 5' 10"

/ built, but on the thinner side / happy go lucky , but also can be very serious

Gegogi,

That was def.

part of it, she said she wanted to have sex before and didnt so she wants to cash in tonight.

Lor
06-13-2006, 05:27 PM
I don't doubt 'mones

helped. However she may have pondered things for a year and regretted the outcome, hoped for another chance and made

sure she cashed in. I've had similar things happen before I used 'mones.
HAHAHA I HAVE SOME PEOPLE TO

LOOK UP :run:

FullTiltRedhead
06-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Of course the 'mones

helped the moans, LOL. I have had more hits than I can handle lately using the idea combination 'mones. Many of

these hits have lead to wild sex and most of the time I know this has occured because I am so wet that my wetness

with it's own personal aroma is intoxicating to men. THey always say I am drop dead gorgeous and focus on my tits

and ass. Hey, whatever works!

gaf
06-17-2006, 04:17 AM
Of course the

'mones helped the moans

Love it!!!
:box:

BTW , I've found my own mix that just drives

'em crazy , I've been wearing it at work as a test and OMG some of the things that come out of womans mouths is

err, surprising to say the least.
The great part is that other guys that are confident and happy in themselves

treat me with great respect and are my buddy. The down side is that the "macho men" with something to prove show

themselves as complete dickheads.. (usually under 25's)
I've had woman talk to me only in a group ie: talk

about stuff but only looking at me and ignoring most other people around them. Also was at the local for a beer the

other night and lots of ladies hitting on me!
(pity I have a lady I love already...)
:thumbsup:

in a

20ml bottle:
(approx 5mls each) 1 part AE, 1 part WAGG+N, 1 part SOE, 3 drops PI

In other words , the left

overs from other bottles....