PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego

kitluvr@concourse.net
06-11-2006, 12:14 AM
I was

wondering if anyone else has had the same experience I had when using Alter Ego? Since I ordered AE, my husband and

I had p.p. sex(preplanned) about 4 times. All 4 times I had applied it straight after slathering K.Y.

Touch Massage oil, the Fireside one, all over. Anyway our sex was wild and almost uncontrolable. The times that we

had spontanious sex, I didn't have time to go for the AE and our sex was more quiet and subdued.:blink:

dolly
06-11-2006, 11:40 AM
I was

wondering if anyone else has had the same experience I had when using Alter Ego? Since I ordered AE, my husband and

I had p.p. sex(preplanned) about 4 times. All 4 times I had applied it straight after slathering K.Y.

Touch Massage oil, the Fireside one, all over. Anyway our sex was wild and almost uncontrolable. The times that we

had spontanious sex, I didn't have time to go for the AE and our sex was more quiet and

subdued.:blink:

I suspect it's the -none in AE that did it. I've had that experience many times

when using TE/w gel, which also contains -none. It gets almost animalistic.

Lor
06-13-2006, 05:13 PM
I suspect it's the

-none in AE that did it. I've had that experience many times when using TE/w gel, which also contains -none. It

gets almost animalistic.
you know i havent tried my AE yet and im a little nervous to, but even tho im

rediculously sensitive to 'none, i have to say i cant give up my TE/w... they must be similar- AE/w and TE/w:think:

!