PDA

View Full Version : ? for mixing EW

kitluvr@concourse.net
06-10-2006, 10:04 PM
I just

ordered EW. It's on it's way. Before it gets here, I was wondering what ratio I should use. I plan to use it in

a 8.5 oz bottle of Neutrogena Fragrence Free body oil and in it will be mixed about 75 drops of Neroli essential oil

bought from a health food store. My other option would be to mix EW in a 1.6 oz bottle of Yves Saint Laurent Opium.

Possibly even I was thinking to mix EW in a 6.7 oz bottle of K.Y. Touch Massage oil, Fireside fragrence which has a

hint of warm cinnamon, spicy pepper and carnation. If anyone could give me some hints on how to mix it I would be

very greatful.
:wave:

dolly
06-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I just

ordered EW. It's on it's way. Before it gets here, I was wondering what ratio I should use. I plan to use it in

a 8.5 oz bottle of Neutrogena Fragrence Free body oil and in it will be mixed about 75 drops of Neroli essential oil

bought from a health food store. My other option would be to mix EW in a 1.6 oz bottle of Yves Saint Laurent Opium.

Possibly even I was thinking to mix EW in a 6.7 oz bottle of K.Y. Touch Massage oil, Fireside fragrence which has a

hint of warm cinnamon, spicy pepper and carnation. If anyone could give me some hints on how to mix it I would be

very greatful.
:wave:

Well, there are varied opinions on the forum on how EW

can and should be mixed. It's really a matter of personal preference. You just have to try it and see how it

works best for you. There are some of us here (the more hard core, serious EW users) who use EW straight or mix it

VERY strong. Then, here are some who dilute it with water and use it as a light body spray or in a lotion. All I

can say is try it and see what works best for you.

I have found that it does mix VERY WELL with a neroli

scent......it also works well with warm (vanilla, musk, amber, cinnamon) or fruity scents, as after a few minutes,

it fades into a slightly fruity smell anyway. Even though it smells strong when you open the bottle, don't be

scared......it will fade after about 10 minutes......be brave!!

Lor
06-11-2006, 07:56 PM
hey kitlvr!!!
this might

sound silly, but i put one drop on a q-tip and apply sparingly,then cover with DK DELICIOUS... a grannysmith apple

scent. completely covers it up. something about that floral apple just makes it dissapear. have fun with it!

countesszero
07-09-2006, 06:48 AM
I mix EW with french

vanilla essential oil. It smells really good and the vanilla covers the EW perfectly.

AugustElise
07-28-2006, 01:30 PM
I just ordered a bottle of

EW and am anxious to try it out, but I have some questions. Ive been using PCC (usually in conjunction with plumeria

bath and body spray) for a few months and have seen good results with that. Im looking to knock one man in

particular over the head though and PCC seems to fade so much so quickly that its just not enough.

So, my

questions ... I also recently picked up one 8oz bottle of vanilla scented bath and body spray and also one of green

tea/cucumber. I was planning to put some drops of the EW directly into the bottles, and since I had read somewhere

on here 2 drops per ounce, that would be about 16 drops of EW for each bottle of body spray. Does that seem right?

I also have an empty container that is 2.5 oz and I was thinking of filling it about 2/3 of the way with one of

the body sprays and the rest of the way with EW. Does that sound okay or too strong? I thought I read somewhere that

someone here used a mix along those lines and it worked pretty well. I just have no idea how to proceed.

I also

still have about half the bottle of PCC left and I wanted to try putting some EW directly into that as well. But how

much? A drop ... two drops? More?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Ive been wading through the posts on

here but everyone tries such different things and Im just not up to doing complex math!