PDA

View Full Version : Experience.. Could this be my imagination?

WorkingMann
06-07-2006, 09:14 AM
The day I recieved my order I ran inside and opened the package..
I noticed there wasn't all I

ordered, but I quickly forgot that because of all my excitement..
It was in the middle of my brake from work (30

min) and I was already late because I had to eat before it ended..
So I only tried a little Scent Of Eros.. I

rolled on my neck two times on each side..
I started making my food to eat (I live next door to my work so I go

home and eat fresh made food) and it knocked my door.. It was the mailman there said i had to sign something to get

my packages.. Okay I said, and he had to prepare the machine I had to write on..
Then I signed it and got my

packages..
This mailman is a buddy I know but don't talk a lot to..
He went out to his car and got in.. And I was

just checking my packages and I noticed something odd..
He got in the car, put on his sunglasses, waited 1 sec,

took them off again and stared out in the blue in front of him.. And then he looked quick at me and then out in

front of him again.. He didn't even close the door..
:rofl:
Then I went inside with the packages and sat down to

finish my lunch.. I couldn't stop noticing that there went 10-12 sec. before he started the car..
:POKE:

I

thought this was very odd, and also because he newer sticks araound very long and we don't talk unless we're at a

party and there's nobody else around to talk to..

By the way..! He's straight and a very lucky mann with the

ladies..

Could this be the little Scent of Eros (SoE) I put on?

gaf
06-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Maybe your new phereo scent confused

him and you came across as a friendlier person and he was trying to work out why he felt different around you?
Or

he had a hangover and couldn't face doing another delivery..

Cullmanz Own
06-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Maybe he thought you were

cute. Joking. Mones do that to just about anyone. I'm 17 and I still live with my mom of course and when I wear my

TE she always asks me if I'm ok even though I'm completely upbeat and happy. The pheromone signature changed and

she immediately noticed. Mones have some strange quirks. Experiment and you'll notice a few.

WorkingMann
06-08-2006, 09:00 AM
Maybe he

thought you were cute. Joking. Mones do that to just about anyone. I'm 17 and I still live with my mom of course

and when I wear my TE she always asks me if I'm ok even though I'm completely upbeat and happy. The pheromone

signature changed and she immediately noticed. Mones have some strange quirks. Experiment and you'll notice a

few.

Can you give me some examples perhaps?

Cullmanz Own
06-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Like respect. That's a big

one for me. Whenever I go out somewhere people go out of their way to help me. Today I went to the hospital for my

allergy shots and a man held the elevator door for me.

Doesn't sound that unusual but I was about 20 feet away

and buying something from the vending machine. There were about 4 other people on the elevator as well. Sounds

normal but it'll begin happening alot if you're nonchalant and cool and walk with a purpose.

Main thing to

remember: don't remember anything. Don't give a shit about anything and you'll notice little things like this.