PDA

View Full Version : chikara= gay (on me...)

gaf
06-07-2006, 02:00 AM
I've been using

two sprays of chikara (on neck) for the last few months but recently have been noticing that a lot of guys seem to

assume straight away that I'm gay, but then I do have a lot of woman giving me eye contact, talkative , dihl's

etc.. I'm confused!
It seems to have a great effect with woman but guys that don't know me usually comment

about me being gay etc. Just to set the record straight (?) I'm a bi but that doesn't mean I'm "camp" at all ,

I'm just an everyday dude... It's an odd reaction and just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed

this.
Me:
young looking 36yo white male , average build , prefer to wear dickies/carhartt clothes or casual

high street fashion.
(Hi to bronzie in the west island! ):cheers:

Gegogi
06-07-2006, 12:03 PM
I wore C7 for a couple months and

it didn't do much of anything, so at least you get a reaction. It needs to be spiked with NPA or TE to work for

me.

jollysnowdevil
06-07-2006, 04:37 PM
i never got much of a

reaction wearing chikara. usually id overdose on the scent before getting mone reactions.

hey i wouldnt complain

about guys thinking im gay if the mix brings me the attention from the ladies.

maybe wearing the chikara is

loosening you up enough so that your body language may be portraying gay. maybe you are dressing too "hip" and

trendy. i've seen many straight men who are "metrosexuals" be called gay just because of their fashion choices.

luxveritas
06-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Chikara never did anything

for me except once or twice while i was wearing it I had more negative experiences than positive.

gaf
06-07-2006, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=jollysnowdevil
maybe

wearing the chikara is loosening you up enough so that your body language may be portraying gay. maybe you are

dressing too "hip" and trendy. i've seen many straight men who are "metrosexuals" be called gay just because of

their fashion choices.[/QUOTE]

You could be right here , It usually happens when I'm feeling relaxed and

having a good time. Often by guys that look like there mother dressed them too! Maybe they don't understand why

I'm relaxed with the ladies and not trying to "score" with every babe that shows interest? I do have a GF but she

lives overseas and I'm not interested in cheating on her.

It's never really happened before I started using

chikara and nothing else has changed regarding my attitude/behaviour, might lay off it for a while and see if

anything changes.