PDA

View Full Version : Few Newbie questions about SOE and NPA

StemCell
06-06-2006, 02:58 PM
I'm new but have been reading the forums for a bit now. Spent hours reading and finally bit the bullet and bought

some stuff. I searched the forums but didn't find the answer to my 2 questions now that I have it to play with

:)

1st) With SOE do you just roll a couple of inches on and leave it to dry or do you rub it in?

2nd) With

NPA do you take the dropper cap thing out to dab or do you dab with it on?

Thanks!
Stem

bronzie
06-06-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm new but

have been reading the forums for a bit now. Spent hours reading and finally bit the bullet and bought some stuff. I

searched the forums but didn't find the answer to my 2 questions now that I have it to play with :)

1st)

With SOE do you just roll a couple of inches on and leave it to dry or do you rub it in?

2nd) With NPA do

you take the dropper cap thing out to dab or do you dab with it on?

Thanks!
Stem

You

shouldnt rub anything into the skin, unless its meant for that purpose, creams etc, reason being is that friction of

rubbing alters the scent and oils of a product (read this on basenotes.com), with NPA i leave that dropper cap in, i

try not to have direct contact with skin and the liquid in a bottle, to prevent contamination

StemCell
06-06-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm confused. I have read in

many posts that people rub AE, TE, NPA.. ect into the skin. Just never heard about it with SOE one way or the other.

I have the unscented SOE if that matters any.

generalboy
06-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Stemcell -

Do a search on

the forum for mixes: DD1 is the most amazing mix in my opinion. It works and it works

I'm

confused. I have read in many posts that people rub AE, TE, NPA.. ect into the skin. Just never heard about it with

SOE one way or the other. I have the unscented SOE if that matters any.

StemCell
06-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Yes I do want to try some mixes

sooner or later and see what reactions if any I get :)

Do you rub SOE in or just let it sit? What about a "dab"

of NPA do you take the dropper cap off?

Sigma
06-07-2006, 01:27 PM
I drop my NPA as opposed to

dabbing. Once you get the hang of how the drops fall, its pretty precise.

SOE is easy to apply. Just apply

and go.

Its good that you're doing research before you try stuff out, but don't be afraid of getting messy and

finding your own methods and mixes either.

jollysnowdevil
06-07-2006, 04:30 PM
i dont rub soe around to

get it into my skin i just do it merely to spread it around further.

with npa i prefer to dab without the cap

in. i just find it is easier for me to get consistent doses in which i could study the results from. with the cap

thing in sometimes id get a lot and sometimes i'd get a little. just made it too hard for me to have consistency

and get the right feel for the product.