PDA

View Full Version : a314 application

smoothflowing
06-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Just recieved

a314. I'm confused on how to apply it? Do I just press the opening on my skin for one drop? Seems like I'm getting

so little, any suggestions for a314 application and dosages? Please don't tell me to do my own search as I have

already done that.

Mtnjim
06-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Please don't

tell me to do my own search as I have already done that.

Then you missed the part about taking the insert

out (or leaving it in) and dabbing. Applying to wrists and/or neck.

bronzie
06-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Please

don't tell me to do my own search as I have already done that.

That was funny.

Can you

smell any .none in the product?

smoothflowing
06-06-2006, 02:00 PM
ok great , wasn't sure if

you take the insert out or leave it in, I think taking it out and dabbing is better, and now I can smell the none

luxveritas
06-06-2006, 02:19 PM
a314 makes perfect drops with

the insert in if you tip the bottle and wait 2-3 seconds. It comes out just fast enough. A314 doesn't smell strong

like none. It doesn't smell strong compared to products that are as concentrated. It is almost an unscented product

which has put it at the top of my list.

smoothflowing
06-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Thank you :thumbsup:

luxveritas
06-06-2006, 04:06 PM
I prefer unscented products

because I tend to get headaches from strong perfumes. In the past I couldn't walk into a bath and body works or a

perfume shop because It would leave me feeling sick.

A314 has a really light scent that is similar to pachuli

but the scent fades quickly and a314's mone smell is light at least to my nose when compared to A7 or NPA. I have

both le male and cool water. I prefer the scent of le male which you can pick up really cheaply on ebay it has a

fairly strong scent to it so I only need one spray. It is a very sweet scent that reminds me of chikara. Cool water

is a sharper cleaner scent. (Those often give me a headache.)

I am currently using a314 and npa in combo just to

see how that works for me. Like my footer says good looking white guy with no game. I tend to smile way too much,

avoid conflict, and pacify nasty situations. These are not traits of an alpha male. I have decided to start

experimenting with heavier none/rone products as they might help project a more alpha signature.

Plus I am almost

out of SOE anyway and the scent of SOE doesn't compliment Le Male very well.

Mtnjim
06-06-2006, 04:26 PM
I tend to smile

way too much, avoid conflict, and pacify nasty situations. These are not traits of an alpha male.

I think

you are wrong about this, unless you are thinking those chest thumping wannabe Cretins who bully and threaten are

"alpha".

bronzie
06-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Like my

footer says good looking white guy with no game. I tend to smile way too much, avoid conflict, and pacify nasty

situations. These are not traits of an alpha male. I have decided to start experimenting with heavier none/rone

products as they might help project a more alpha signature.

smiling alot, avoiding conflict and

pacify nasty situations are traits of an alpha male = intelegence

being a war monger brute does not make you

an alpha male,in fact its very un-alpha

bronzie
06-06-2006, 04:32 PM
I think you are

wrong about this, unless you are thinking those chest thumping wannabe Cretins who bully and threaten are

"alpha".

mjim, have never heard that word before, what does a Cretin refer too? i understand the

context your using it in, just do not know that word

luxveritas
06-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Cretin
/kret'in/

or /kree'tn/ n. Congenital loser (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=loser); an
obnoxious person;

someone who can't do anything right. It has been
observed that many American hackers tend to favor the

British
pronunciation /kret'in/ over standard American /kree'tn/; it is
thought this may be due to the insidious

phonetic influence of Monty
Python's Flying Circus.

if you watch any romantic comedy the main charicters hate

each other at first then find some kind of understanding.

Smiling too much diffuses situations; seems to put

your interests on the backburner. Easy chicks tend to like chest thumping, fight starting, Cretins aka my roommate.

Worthwhile girls see that this is destructive behavior. I would prefer to stay a nice guy and also gain some of the

tension necessary in any romantic endeavor.

bronzie
06-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Does that word derive from

cretins in crete? crete is a part of Greece, large Island in the Agean.

The race was known to be very brutish

and strict. Wonder if theres a relation...

luxveritas
06-06-2006, 05:02 PM
[French crétin, from

French dialectal, deformed and mentally retarded person found in certain Alpine valleys, from Vulgar Latin

*christihttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/amacr.gifnus, Christian, human being,

poor fellow, from Latin

Chrhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/imacr.gifstihttp://cache.lexico.com/dictiona

ry/graphics/AHD4/GIF/amacr.gifnus, Christian. See Christian.]

I guess they dont use that word

in australia.

bronzie
06-06-2006, 05:09 PM
no, never heard of that in Oz.

smoothflowing
06-06-2006, 05:29 PM
luxveritas, check

out david deangelo's stuff, he helps a lot of men accept there masculinity and assert yourself more. You can

download torrents of most his stuff. Smiling too much is not alpha (its a nervous release)

luxveritas
06-06-2006, 05:40 PM
DeAngelo's stuff is the best

I have ever found. That is why I realized that I smile too much. Definately worth a listen. I am very alpha in many

other ways but I consider myself a Gamma male; doesn't lead, doesn't follow, isn't very conscerned with the rest

of the flock, very assertive, opinionated, with a strong sense of self. DeAngelo's stuff gives you a lot to think

about and isn't full of cheap tricks and pickup lines.

smoothflowing
06-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Agreed, did you see deep

inner game with dr. paul? good stuff