PDA

View Full Version : Questions

ANGIE
06-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Hello! I am new in the

forum.

I have a few questions, hope someone can help me.

I am taking Breast enlargement pills Growbust,

could the pheromones interact with the pills and make them not work?

Another question I have is that I have got

the Excite Wipes,, but I think it is too much to use all at one time, can i keep the product i don´t use and wear it

some other time? Or shouls I throw away the part I don´t use?
As well I want to know if the Excite Wipes can be

kept for more than one use, how many days is ok to keep it once is open.

Sorry for my english, hope I am

expalining myself properly.

Thanks girls.

Mtnjim
06-05-2006, 12:17 PM
I am taking Breast

enlargement pills Growbust, could the pheromones interact with the pills and make them not work?.

No, the

pills will not work all on their own!:blink:

ANGIE
06-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Hello! Well to be honest,

they´re not working at all and I have been taking them 2 months, but the manufactures says you should take them

till 9 months to see results.

Have you try them?

Best Regards

Mtnjim
06-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Have you try them?

Best Regards

I don't think they would do much for me (see picture)!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
By the

way, :welcome:

belgareth
06-05-2006, 01:15 PM
He tried them on his horse,

poor beast! You should see her now. Near trips over the things.

I read recently that gentle suction applied

regularly helps (Not kidding on that point). Perhaps you know somebody who would be willing to help you there?

If I can offer a couple opinions, the first is that breast, like penis size, is really not all that important.

Take it from somebody who has been admiring women for many years, it isn't important. The second is that you should

focus on things that you can change. Physical well being, grooming, body language and attitude all contribute and

work with the mones.

Lor
06-05-2006, 09:53 PM
everyone does

something to self improve,even if it seems insignificant. alot of men assume women want to change bust size for men.

having said that, the pills success is only applicable to women whose hormone production was or is disfunctional.

odds are in favor angie that you are normal and so they wont work. MNTJIM, i am pleased to hear you havent tried

them.your pic is adorable and that visual would kill me :rofl:

CrystalMoon
06-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Actually, the above is

incorrect, Lor.

I am a Senior lecturer in Health And Fitness, with a full medical Doctorate, and have been

teaching the subject for close to 14 years now, just to give you some background for my statement.

There are

indeed certain components that ALWAYS will cause the breast of any female to grow, whether their hormonal activity

is normal or not.

The product referred to does NOT have all the necessary ingredients, and I am certainly not

about to post the names of the products which do, as that is not what this forum is for, but if the following make

up the product, then breast growth can and will happen - although never generally more than up to one full cup-size

larger.

None of the products CURRENTLY commercially available will interact negatively with 'mones.

Should

anyone be looking for such a product, the following are the crucial ingredients to be looking out for:

Fenugreek:

The "Big-Mummy" ingredient, which is a Phytoestrogen, meaning taking it can, and does lower the possibility of

breast cancer.

Saw Palmetto: Usage and success in breast tissue growth dates back to believe it or not, the Mayan

civilization.

L-Tyrosine: A naturally-occurring amino acid, which plays a very important part in the normal

functioning of the pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands - which all aid in regulating and controlling hormone

production.

Avena Sativa: Very rich in flavonoids, alkaloids, and minerals; all of which are necessary for

healthy hormonal production - something that is fundamentally vital for the normal development of breast

tissue.

There are other ingredients used in the majority of these products, but if Fenugreek is not even

mentioned, do not bother with it.

Enjoy your 'mones and your breast growth treatment (although consider a

different one - one which WILL work, and will not cost you a small fortune in the process) without worrying about

negative effects.

Ail :-)

Lor
06-06-2006, 04:53 AM
i can apreciate

that,and your medical credentials crystalmoon.
however, having managed an herbfarm that was the retreat for the

Whole Health Expo every year, i had the opportunity to meet authors and doctors and scientists.....you have not

convinced me,lol. fenugreek has been used for hundreds or years for more than just breast enlargement,but unless

your pregnant and making milk......i've had years to watch these poor girls buy fenugreek amoung atleast 8 other

herbs and suppliments to try to "self improve"...... not a single one has has the slightest bit of

improvement. im a BIG advocator of self-research, pheromones are individual (with differences in reactions without

scientific justification YET)....keep looking into it Angie, and dont just take the word of those actually doing the

selling....:thumbsup: PS keep in mind too that the "medical" field is also a business.......

CrystalMoon
06-06-2006, 05:59 AM
If it was, it wasn't a

terribly good one..

Please bear in mind that the NHS here in the UK is non-profit-based. I do not have anything

whatsoever to do with profit-based medical research.

We don't pay for healthcare over here. I don't think

people in the US should have to either, but that's another story for another time..

I have seen a good 30 girls

between the ages of 21 and 42 get excellent results from the top three natural breast treatments, but I am certainly

not going to turn Bruce's friendly and informative forums into a battleground, of who is, or is not correct.

You

gave misinformation. I corrected it. End of story. Just because you have not seen any results for yourself, does not

mean they don't exist, because they most certainly do.

Results vary from individual to individual, just as

happens when we use pheromones, but to say that results do NOT happen, is just wrong.

This discussion ends now

from my side, as I have neither the inclination nor the time to be arguing on a friendly forum.

Ail :-)

Lor
06-06-2006, 06:03 AM
:blink: ok.

belgareth
06-06-2006, 07:28 AM
Ladies,

Debate is welcome

and encouraged so long as it doesn't devolve into name calling and personal attacks. This is "The Women's Forum"

and topics of interest to women that may help other women are encouraged here.

ANGIE
06-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Thank you for your opinions, guess

I will finish the pills I have and if I still don´t see any results will kit.

bronzie
06-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Hello! I am new in

the forum.

I have a few questions, hope someone can help me.

I am taking Breast enlargement pills

Growbust, could the pheromones interact with the pills and make them not work?

Another question I have is

that I have got the Excite Wipes,, but I think it is too much to use all at one time, can i keep the product i don´t

use and wear it some other time? Or shouls I throw away the part I don´t use?
As well I want to know if the

Excite Wipes can be kept for more than one use, how many days is ok to keep it once is open.

Sorry for my

english, hope I am expalining myself properly.

Thanks girls.

Angie, im a bit of an

authority on Excite wipes, mens version, I have a whole batch of them that I occassionaly use. With the wipes, you

can reuse them, after application, store them in plastic sealed fridge bag and put them in the fridge, you can

resuse them 2-3 times easily.

As for your Growbust pills, I cant say, but I will mention this, many men out

there do not care for breast size in a woman. As long as she looks healthy and confident in herself and a nice

personality, that is what shines.

ANGIE
06-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks Bronzie, will do as you say

with the Excite Wipes.