View Full Version : A few weeks of testing now

maxo-texas
06-03-2006, 06:46 PM
SoE
Chikara
Andro2

I havn't noticed any large effects in an office environment, shopping mall, or

restaurants.

I havn't been able to go out clubbing lately since my clubbing group fell apart.

However my

friend with benefits seemed to be strongly affected. I really let loose with both barrels since I hadn't seen any

effect.

Soe ear to ear back of neck, 4" on each wrist.
Andro 2, 2 sprays at waist, 1 spray base of

spine.
Chikara 1 spray on hair.
All unscented.

Used one gravity drop of sandlewood essential oil spread lightly

around groin, base of spine and brushed in hair.

She was pretty wild (tho she usually is). She seemed a bit

giggly too (which she is not so usually).

But the *big* thing.
Several comments about "wow you smell good

today". She noticed the sandalwood but I've worn sandlewood before and not drawn that kind of comment

before.

And being delicate as I can here. She was a lot more aggressive in oral sex. To the point of choking

herself a bit repeatedly. That was new Could have been random wild lust but it was the first time in 8 years.

Previously she might have choked once or twice and then start being more careful.

She also told me some stuff

that I did not know after several years and we have never been secret keeping types.

Now the down

side.
I felt mild anxiety and my chest felt tight emotionally for several hours. I could hear and see her

laughing but it wasn't going in like it normally does. I'm normally *super* easy going.

Also, my drive felt

lower.

This *may* not be related to mone's because I am also in the early stages of hormone replacement therapy

and they whipsaw my emotional state sometimes.

However, I could have been reacting to the mone's like they were

being put out by some other alpha?

Looking forward to going out clubbing and seeing what happens.

Cullmanz Own
06-03-2006, 07:12 PM
If you were wearing -none

it could have affected your mood. -none makes me tired and bored if I'm not doing something. I also feel a bit

anxious and I sometimes notice I'm not as horny as I usually am so the hormones may have a play but the mones might

have too.

Try some more -nol to lighten your mood and take the "edge" off -none. Plus, you might have a better

sex drive. SOE can be very arousing.