PDA

View Full Version : acqua di gio great cover for SOE

smoothflowing
06-03-2006, 03:31 AM
I've been using acqua di gio with SOE for a week now and have gotten many compliments. Interestingly, because I

rarely got compliments for acqua di gio when I used it alone. They compliment eachother very nicely. I'm pleased

with the SOE, the effects it has on me alone are worth it. I'm waiting for A314 to come in, I'll let you know the

results. :thumbsup:

slickracer
06-04-2006, 08:45 AM
i love aquca di gio. right

now im using black code. another good cologane that i like is very sexy2 for him

bronzie
06-04-2006, 09:50 AM
i love aquca

di gio. right now im using black code. another good cologane that i like is very sexy2 for him

I went

to the department store looking for a new scent, and saw a sample of Mens- Armani black code, sprayed some on my

wrist and it was very nice, not the best cologne I have ever tried but worthy, top note of vanilla. Asked the sales

girl dressed in white whether I could purchase it, she said all the stock had been sold out by women buying the

cologne for thier boyfriends. So moral of this story is that if the girls like it, its ok by me. Ended up eventually

buying it from another store, nice scent, just the staying power is not long enough for me, it disapears pretty

quick.

slickracer
06-04-2006, 10:07 AM
lol the bottle of black code

was a gift from my ex :D and yeah girls love it.

chromeboy
06-04-2006, 11:45 AM
What kind of a perfume should

cover SOE? Citrusy or more vanilla oriented?

DCW
06-04-2006, 07:12 PM
What kind of a

perfume should cover SOE? Citrusy or more vanilla oriented?

To each is own buy what you like,

remember body chemistry is also a factor.
I agree Back Code smell like a winner, P. Ditty's or Ditty whatever he

call himself these days, anyways his fragrance Sean John Unforgivable is quite nice infact I'm told that it's the

best selling worldwide.

DCW

Sigma
06-04-2006, 07:32 PM
360 Red by Perry Ellis

Rashkae
06-13-2006, 09:04 PM
his fragrance Sean

John Unforgivable is quite nice infact I'm told that it's the best selling worldwide.

DCW

It's

the best-selling in the US. It's actually a rather cheap imitation of Creed's Millesime Imperiale. P.Diddy was one

of Creed's best customers, now he chose to imitate them with cheaper ingredients. Sad, really.

Davidoff did the

same thing with Cool Water. It's an imitation of Creed's Green Irish Tweed.

If you really want a great cover-up

scent, invest in Musc Ravageur by Frederic Malle. There's something about that vanilla/cinnamon/musk smell that has

girls going gaga.

bosshank
06-16-2006, 06:31 PM
I have

found that the Armani family works well: Armani, Black Code, Acqua de Gio.

Also: Kenneth Cole Black;
Burberry

Brit sometimes although it can seem a little "sweet smelling" depending on my mood.

I have also found that women

seem to like Amouage Arcus.