PDA

View Full Version : Cover scent

bubblebob
06-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi guys!

I'm new to

the pheromone business - I've got AE and SOE and ordered NPA (should arrive soon - hopefully tomorrow). I've read

through this forum and the library and one thing just isn't clear to me: A lot of people here talk about how they

cover the mones with a cologne. Some people are even talking about an intensifying effect of the cover scent.

Other's don't...

So, is it important to use a covering cologne, and if so - does it matter which cologne is

used with which mone product? (If so - what would be better to use with SOE, AE and NPA - Cool Water (Davidoff) or

Culture (Tobac) (I don't have that many colognes)).

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Gegogi
06-02-2006, 11:47 AM
So, is it important to use

a covering cologne
NPA and TE stink badly of lockerroom BO. Do you want to smell like an armpit? I think

not. Some men are unable to smell 'none but that doesn't mean you don't reek enough to drive away women children

and pets. Cover that funk with cologne. What cologne? The one that smells good on you and lasts long enough it

won't leave you smelling like armpit 2 hours later. Of course you could carry an atomizer and refresh. I do.

Numanoid
06-02-2006, 06:21 PM
So, is it

important to use a covering cologne, and if so - does it matter which cologne is used with which mone product? (If

so - what would be better to use with SOE, AE and NPA - Cool Water (Davidoff) or Culture (Tobac) (I don't have that

many colognes)).

Thanks in advance,
Frank

If you're going to wear NPA or TE I'd recommend a cover

scent. AE and SOE (scented) have their own fragrances. Cool Water is a nice fragrance but I rarely wear it

because it's so popular.

bubblebob
06-03-2006, 04:53 AM
Thanks for the clarification!

:)