PDA

View Full Version : Phermone quality and type

chromeboy
06-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Hello,

We know that there are three major (or well-known) phermone types; androstenone, androstenol and androsterone.

We also see that in all brands either one of these, or a combination of these three is used.

My question is;

are these individual types of phermone types identical? To be more clear, is the androstenone used in -say- TE has

the same qualities with androstenone used in -say- NPA? Are there different sorts of none? Does rone come in

different grades or qualities?

More specifically, can we expect the same -none attributed behaviour in all

phermones which use only -none? Is it just the quanity -none that is changing?

I am asking this because a lot

people say SOE+NPA combo gives good results, but there is no such reference to SOE+TE combo. What makes this

difference?

bronzie
06-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Many shades of grey between

these products, and the frequency of the mixes you suggest are posted probably has more to do with the buying habits

of some members, often some people become loyal to one or two products and you see repeated posts by the same

members on those products.

I hardly use SOE, its a fine product, just run out! and never use NPA, never

liked it from the day I bought it, its too runny, too messy, smells too synthetic and alcohol and have not had any

hits with it.

belgareth
06-01-2006, 07:22 PM
TE and NPA are the same thing,

from the same manufacturer. NPA is just a lot more concentrated than TE. That's the only difference until you get

to the scented TE but that's beside the point.

A former frequent poster used to claim that different brands had

different degrees of purity but I never saw anything to back up that claim. I've never seen any real difference

other than concentrations and scents.

Gegogi
06-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Androstadienone and

estratetraenol are also extremely popular due to their early use in women's and men's Realm.

I've used

TE/SOE as well NPA/SOE and find them equally effective when adjusted for strength. The main diff is TE is about 25%

the strength of NPA and requires a higher application for a similar effect. TE has a much stronger BO scent, at

least to my nose. For that reason I prefer NPA. There's enough BO in this world as is.

CptKipling
06-06-2006, 11:10 AM
A good example of this is RM

and PI, almost identical products with different effects.

Sigma
06-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Carrier type (oil vs alcohol)

dispersal method (roll on, spray, drop) and fragrance can greatly affect how different products work.