PDA

View Full Version : TE/w question

Lor
06-01-2006, 10:08 AM
i have read many posts on

this product but no one seems to know whats in it, other than they think its similar to NPA. incase there is new

info, i really really really want to know whats in TE/w...... im considering buying more but its tough to know whats

redundant when you dont know what your applying :frustrate .... thanks to all in advance!!! by the way, read that

post on EW smelling stronger with the new batch and im ordering.... im scared!:run:

dolly
06-01-2006, 12:51 PM
i have read many posts

on this product but no one seems to know whats in it, other than they think its similar to NPA. incase there is new

info, i really really really want to know whats in TE/w...... im considering buying more but its tough to know whats

redundant when you dont know what your applying :frustrate .... thanks to all in advance!!! by the way, read that

post on EW smelling stronger with the new batch and im ordering.... im scared!:run:

Well, I don't

think there's any new info on TE/w. It contains androstenone and, as always with LaCroy's products, it has

"secret ingredients". You'll probably never know for sure, unless you have a friend in the LaCroy production lab.

It is very similar to NPA, with the exception of the fact that NPA is more concentrated.

Don't be scared

about EW.....just be careful when using it.....there do seem to be variations in scent from batch to batch,

though....

Lor
06-01-2006, 02:22 PM
thank you dolly, i was just

kind of hoping. im so looking forward to my EW, i work in a bar so this should be fun :rofl:

CrystalMoon
06-10-2006, 07:53 PM
I wouldn't use EW in a bar

environment unless you really want very prominent sexual hits.

It's not a mild animal, and it means business. It

really is a beast.

To me, it's really best kept for when you are one-to-one with a guy - seriously.

You could

end up in tricky situations using it in a bar. I'm not kidding here.

It really does have the

"men-ripping-your-clothes-off" and sex getting VERY heavy and almost aggressive at times, effect.

Just something

you might want to think about, but if you think you can cope, then that's great.

I'm a very strong confident

woman, and I honestly would NEVER wear EW out clubbing or whatever.

It stays at home where I can play with it

(and "The Man") to my heart's content.

Ail :-)

dolly
06-11-2006, 11:56 AM
I wouldn't use

EW in a bar environment unless you really want very prominent sexual hits.

It's not a mild animal, and it

means business. It really is a beast.

To me, it's really best kept for when you are one-to-one with a guy -

seriously.

You could end up in trcky situations using it in a bar. I'm not kidding here.

It really

does have the "men-ripping-your-clothes-off" and sex getting VERY heavy and almost aggressive at times,

effect.

Just something you might want to think about, but if you think you can cope, then that's

great.

I'm a very strong confident woman, and I honestly would NEVER wear EW out clubbing or

whatever.

It stays at home where I can play with it (and "The Man") to my heart's content.

Ail

:-)

I have worn it in clubs, but only when I am on my man's arm.....it seems to make him the envy of

every man in the place. He doesn't know that I wear mones, but he has commented on the way men look at and react

to me when I pass. I consider myself attractive, but not "jaw-dropping" by any means, but you would think I am the

queen of the universe by the way some of them act.

CrystalMoon
06-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Yep, me too, Dolly - several

times I've worn it when out clubbing with "The Man" who also does not know I wear 'mones (things are complicated

enough without me bringing THAT to the table! ^_~), but I would never, ever wear EW out clubbing or pubbing on a

night out with The Girls, for example.

Not a chance...

Ail :-)

Lor
06-11-2006, 07:45 PM
wearing EW to the bar i work in, i had good experiences. nothing out of control at all, but in this profession, i

would be more at ease. you have to be comfortable in your surroundings to try new things.....tricky situations come

from not being in control of your environment.
"buddies" looked a little more adoringly :lovestruc , i definately

didnt have a buddy signiture those nites, but all in all, very positive. im not afraid of it anymore,lol, and i

guess it helps that i tempered it with a bit of SOE/w ..... what i got out of the experience was that i was more a

girl and less a buddy, and i genuinely felt more sexual in nature, and less my alpha-responsive self. i recommend

the mixture to anyone who has a natural edge they would like to soften, or who is keeping company with a guy that

sees them as a buddy and they would like to be seen differently.... :wub:
also, reading alot of posts lately,

alot of women arent afraid of wearing copulins.... their not just for the bedroom anymore! lol :thumbsup:

Lor
06-11-2006, 07:50 PM
I have worn it in clubs, but only when I am on my man's arm.....it seems to make him the envy of

every man in the place. He doesn't know that I wear mones, but he has commented on the way men look at and react to

me when I pass. I consider myself attractive, but not "jaw-dropping" by any means, but you would think I am the

queen of the universe by the way some of them act.
thanks dolly, you are always very "positive" with what

you write, and if others treat you like "queen of the universe", its only because you come-across with

class.....:thumbsup: