PDA

View Full Version : Why no rewiews in Love-Scent product list?

WorkingMann
06-01-2006, 09:41 AM
I've read a little in here (I say little because there's REALLY much stuff in here) and I can't

understand why there aren't any of you who have given a review in love-scents products..?
Because first time I

shoped at love-scent I wasn't sure wether to belive the reviews or not since they all are from 2002, 03, or if very

lucky 05! That's really long time ago..!! So why doesn't anybody of you give the products the reviews they deserve

for the products you've tried? :blink:
This way it helps newbies very much in believing in this stuff a little

more then else..
I was at start a little nervous about trying this out because I thought this might just be water

with smell and I wouldn't know the difference.. :think:
So for everybodys sake can't you spare a little time to

write a little review about the products you've tried.. :type:
Also just to keep the reviews up to date so they

aren't all that old and seeming so untruth..

Gegogi
06-01-2006, 10:27 AM
It normally takes a few months to

learn to use and access a new phero product, so a short review after purchase is pretty meaningless. Plus our

experiences are largely anecdotal and strongly tied to social skill, appearance, race, gender, age and body

chemsitry. So we spin our many faceted tales and sucess and failure here.

WorkingMann
06-01-2006, 10:33 AM
It normally

takes a few months to learn to use and access a new phero product, so a short review after purchase is pretty

meaningless. Plus our experiences are largely anecdotal and strongly tied to social skill, appearance, race, gender,

age and body chemsitry. So we spin our many faceted tales and sucess and failure here.

That's also fine

but I'm just saying that people that only knows about the product and the reviews perhaps thinks this is a scam or

bullshit to make money.. I only think they should be better helped to know about the products that works and so

on..

Gegogi
06-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Even on the impersonal 'net

it's nice to have a little human interaction. That's why we have an active phero forum where we can observe and

discuss phero successes and failures on an extended basis. Much better than some one-shot consumer review written in

the glow of a new purchase. Nothing more loney and boring than writing reviews on some commercial website.

But

if you're so gung-ho stop whining and do something about it. Write your own dad burn reviews.

bronzie
06-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Working man, the forum has alot

of members with different opinions on each product, and thier opinions are not sponsored by companies that make the

pheromones, alot of members have been here for years, and you will read alot negative and positive feedback on each

product because each product works differently on each person, like each cologne smells differently on each person.

If you feel a little frustrated at choosing a product, why not go for the gel packs first, thier relatively cheap

compared to the bottles and it will ease you into bieng a comfortable phero user.

As long as you understand

that what your buying is actual pheromones, (Love Scent sells genuine products not fakes) you should be happy with

that fact, and experiment with the products yourself, and not depend on reviews too much.

koolking1
06-01-2006, 03:03 PM
all one has to do is a

search on any product and you'll find a myriad of opinions, good and bad, on this forum. Basically, that's about

all this forum is, reviews based upon experiences.

koolking1
06-01-2006, 03:04 PM
why

don't you search them all and then write a comprehensive review of all the reviewers here.

bronzie
06-01-2006, 03:49 PM
why don't you

search them all and then write a comprehensive review of all the reviewers here.

that was funny!!!!

im not being sarcastic either.

i second that