PDA

View Full Version : I want an unnoticeable mone!!! (newbie)

janiceman
06-01-2006, 04:53 AM
this is my first post, nice to meet you all!!! i live in hk, and here aren't many people use mone...

do SOE unscented and PI with great pheromone smell?
i don't use any perfume, and i want to have as less as

possible smell on my body (pretend i have nothing on my body:rofl: ). which one should i choose?
also, which smell

of PCC is better???
cucumber/melon???

Lor
06-01-2006, 09:04 AM
:think: good luck with

that,janiceman.
i happen to like the pheromone smells so far, but i am the minority. even the PI/w unscented i can

smell,lol. maybe making a body spray with something would be lighter/less noticable?

dolly
06-01-2006, 12:55 PM
this is my first

post, nice to meet you all!!! i live in hk, and here aren't many people use mone...

do SOE unscented and PI

with great pheromone smell?
i don't use any perfume, and i want to have as less as possible smell on my body

(pretend i have nothing on my body:rofl: ). which one should i choose?
also, which smell of PCC is better???

cucumber/melon???

PCC only has one scent.....it is a light cucumber/melon blend. Very mild

smelling.

I have used PI/w and SOE unscented gel, and after a few minutes, you can't really tell that you

applied anything. I mean, if you stick your nose right against the skin and take a big sniff, you might smell a

slight musky type of smell, but basically it just smells like skin.

janiceman
06-01-2006, 11:12 PM
:think: good luck

with that,janiceman.
i happen to like the pheromone smells so far, but i am the minority. even the PI/w unscented i

can smell,lol. maybe making a body spray with something would be lighter/less noticable?

Thank you for

your (MY) first reply!!!
do u think PI have a strong pheromone smell as describe in the product guide?
moreover,

may i know what is the meaning of making a "BODY SPRAY" ?
meaning dilute the mone? or?

janiceman
06-01-2006, 11:16 PM
PCC only has one

scent.....it is a light cucumber/melon blend. Very mild smelling.

I have used PI/w and SOE unscented gel, and

after a few minutes, you can't really tell that you applied anything. I mean, if you stick your nose right against

the skin and take a big sniff, you might smell a slight musky type of smell, but basically it just smells like

skin.

oh... i am so stupid that i was misleaded !!! :hammer: i thought cucumber/melon represent that

there are 2 different smells...

u mean PI & SOE unscented smell just like nth??? it's a gd news for me!
i want

to know if i order the soe gel packs, can i choose between scented / un? ( i mean 7 packs of particular smell, but

not 3scented+4un~ hehe^^)

Lor
06-02-2006, 04:51 AM
just keep in mind the

formula your after when your ordering unscented products, to make sure it has the pheromones your looking for.as for

the body spray, i just meant diluting it in water (if it can be) and using as an all over application. PI/w

unscented is good.even SOE/w doesnt keep a strong scent all day. unscented might be a diff. formula though.dolly

knows her stuff.

janiceman
06-02-2006, 07:50 PM
just keep in mind

the formula your after when your ordering unscented products, to make sure it has the pheromones your looking for.as

for the body spray, i just meant diluting it in water (if it can be) and using as an all over application. PI/w

unscented is good.even SOE/w doesnt keep a strong scent all day. unscented might be a diff. formula though.dolly

knows her stuff.

how can i know what kind of mones does the product has?? just by seeing the

bottle?
also, i want to ask more!!
do u have any hits with using SOE unscented alone or PI alone?:lovestruc

Gegogi
06-03-2006, 01:03 AM
how can i know what kind

of mones does the product has?? just by seeing the bottle?

Some of the product descriptions tell you,

while many do not. However you may have noticed the link at the top of the

page:

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/

It has information about contents and possible

application.

HK? Hong Kong? It is very naughtly indeed to take advantage of Chinese boys with hidden pheromone

powers! You may never get rid of them...

Lor
06-03-2006, 03:10 AM
janiceman,
the hits ive

gotten so far are from PI/w combined with TE/w, or SOE/w combined with TE. both combinations ive used with copulins,

and that basically got me the reaction i was hoping for :blink: :blink: :blink: lined up at the bar i work at. so

much fun i cant imagine working without them now! definately check out the library, and read prior posts.... ive

learned so much just from reading posts dated 2 /3 years ago .....still, i think you can get results just using

SOE/w or PI alone,definately. just not that "why are you so darn interesting suddenly" look im after,lol. have fun

with it. and learn from others mistakes :thumbsup:

janiceman
06-04-2006, 02:17 AM
Some of the

product descriptions tell you, while many do not. However you may have noticed the link at the top of the page:

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/

It has

information about contents and possible application.

HK? Hong Kong? It is very naughtly indeed to take advantage

of Chinese boys with hidden pheromone powers! You may never get rid of them...

Oh , i wonder what Lor

said is that te product arrived may have different mones content... i am so stupid!!:frustrate

In fact, i am

not that naughty as you thought:rasp: haha~
i am interested in using SOE to make more friends only~ have you try

liquid trust? i am also full of interest in this!

janiceman
06-04-2006, 02:26 AM
Lor
It's marvelous to heard

that there are so many guys waiting for u !
But what are their purposes being waiting u outside... :lovestruc
if

this happened on me, i think i will be killed:smite:
have you try to investigate whether copulins or PI having

greater "outcomes"?
i first like to have a try on SOE, if this works, then i would try PI or PCC with my love~ (to

Gegogi: but my love is chinese boy:wub: )

Lor
06-04-2006, 06:53 AM
janiceman,
i havent really investigated what my outcomes would have been individually, because when i started

experimenting, i knew i wanted to try SOE/w (very similar to PI) and having opened the TE i realized i liked how I

felt when i used it........thus the combo. copulins was a given-
i was using that already anyway. the result i get

isnt really having them waiting for me..... its more attention-getting. there is a definate "i dont know why i want

to talk to you but i do" vibe with my combo, so im having fun... PLUS im waiting on my EW to amp-up the copulin

output, now THAT is going to be fun :twisted: ....my guess is that your going to love PCC, its hard not to like

SOE/w or PI anyway.... better let us know how that turns out !!!!!! :lol:

janiceman
06-05-2006, 07:46 AM
janiceman,
i

havent really investigated what my outcomes would have been individually, because when i started experimenting, i

knew i wanted to try SOE/w (very similar to PI) and having opened the TE i realized i liked how I felt when i used

it........thus the combo. copulins was a given-
i was using that already anyway. the result i get isnt really

having them waiting for me..... its more attention-getting. there is a definate "i dont know why i want to talk to

you but i do" vibe with my combo, so im having fun... PLUS im waiting on my EW to amp-up the copulin output, now

THAT is going to be fun :twisted: ....my guess is that your going to love PCC, its hard not to like SOE/w or PI

anyway.... better let us know how that turns out !!!!!! :lol:

I am reli happy that u keeping on reply

me! i think i will place an order after my exam, bcs this is my first time to deal with internet credit card

payment:rofl: EW is a strong product, i see many people talking about the EW available now are having a reli bad

smell than the previous version, have u try EW before ?? In fact, EW is much more worthy to buy than PCC according

to their copulins content, but as i am a newbie, i think i have to buy PCC...haha
It's reli like some kind of

magic that the people who are waiting for u "do not know why they are waiting!!!"
This makes me a little bit afraid

of the outcomes if i try out PI or PCC...:trout: i am waiting to know how's u go with ur new EW!! pls tell me your

experience~ be careful to mix ur EW with suitable amount of water to dilute it and with a nice scent covered! I am

so happy to meet u, Lor, here! hoping my english is not that bad so that u can understand what i am saying..:wave:

Lor
06-05-2006, 05:51 PM
be careful to mix

ur EW with suitable amount of water to dilute it and with a nice scent covered! I am so happy to meet u, Lor, here!

hoping my english is not that bad so that u can understand what i am saying..:wave:

i just got it today

and boy is it strong.... im going to try it with DK DELICIOUS which is a grannysmith apple scent. wish me

luck! :cheers: isnt it great to meet nice people that you can bounce your ideas on and learn from their experiences?

we'll keep eachother posted.:drunk:

dolly
06-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi there. Hope you are enjoying

your EW!! It is really not absolutely necessary to dilute it with water, though some users prefer to. There are a

few of us "die-hard" cops users who swear by EW and use it straight. And get EXCELLENT results, I might

add.......

Start by putting a drop on each wrist and behind each ear, wait about 5 min, and then use your

cover scent.

BTW, if you are using an apple scent, it should cover nicely because when EW wears for a

while, it just dies down to a friuty type scent.

ENJOY!!

Lor
06-08-2006, 09:02 AM
i understand that not all

pheromones work the same on different people but i have to say....I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!! EW is pungent,so i had some

doubts (you know,like what if this is a joke or something) but i have to say it is amoung my favorites now,lol.

:box: i've read your posts, had to try it,now im happy :thumbsup: . DK Delicious was an absolutely perfect cover

scent, and i used it undiluted, like you said. the attention at first i thought was "polite gab" , but then i was

followed around room for the conversation and thought- hey,what if it isnt my skillful conversation creating

abilities??? :rofl: ( i was at an informal meeting,i might add) . so my ruitine thus far is 1 drop TE/w gel, 1-2

SOE/w drops on neck, and EW......BTW, the weird thing is that i was getting reaction from gay/bi/straight both

genders....

janiceman
06-15-2006, 02:32 AM
Lor
it's happy to hear you

have the great result from EW!!!
heyhey, there is a new product "Mistress Pheromones for women". what do you all

think about this??

Lor
06-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Lor
it's happy to hear you have the great result from EW!!!
heyhey, there is a new product

"Mistress Pheromones for women". what do you all think about this??
thnx,good to know, ive been away for a

while but now that im back i def have to look into that!:thumbsup: