PDA

View Full Version : darkpoet3113's hit and experiment stories.

darkpoet3113
05-31-2006, 06:29 PM
first, hey guy/gals... i thought i might add, couple of my hit and experiments stories b/c i fine them

to be amazingly interesting... anyways...
here are my stats.
5'5" 195 15% (bodyfat)
i'm a bodybuilding by

hobbie..
and a composer of music and sound engineer(producer) student.
before going back to music as a major i was

a psychology/sociology major... so i really have an interest in the way people act... especially with phermones

now... results for me...

i tried pheromone products... in the past it didn't work, it was some BS stuff from a

BS stie... i also tried athena institute stuff... no good....
then i came here.... :cheers: cheers, to

that...
o.k. here come the good stuff now..

i ordered a sample pack first, that way i could experiment with

combos and se what really work well for me...
i came this as a expertiment more of a sociology type thing... "the

effect of pheromone in a social setting".
i was sketpical given my past use of pheromone products.. but i thought

if they didnt' work i would get a new cologne as least and i only paid about 6 bucks so no worries :blink:

i

work part time at a grocery to paid for college.. i tried these product at work as well in a public.... not clubs or

bars/pubs... no alcohol in the picture... (seems people getting alot of hits in these area, i think alcohol play as

a variable i wanted no alcohol as a variable in this experiment)

chikara: smelled o.k, the first time wore i

felt less anxiety, very calm... going with the flow feel. i wore it twice, but i had no results with it.

SOE

gelpack :
holy blood shit! i went to the store with my family, my mother would not stop talking to me.. so i know

it was working...
At the store i got so many looks from women.... and i actually got a DITHL look for one of the

cashier... but she was too young for me to hit on so i just smiled and said "hi!" it was amazing i was near this

women, and seejust notice me right off the bat. crazy shit...

SOE gelpack2:
the second i wore the it was at

work.. i notice that the women who were shopping there... those i know but never talked too.. go go pass the aisle i

was working in? and stop, back up and come down my aisle... come close to me... or just push there cage by me blush

and look the other way... until i said hi.... then they would smile, blush more... and openly say hi...
what

interests me more is what the distance that pheromone are effective too, b/c some of these women were 20 to 50 FT

away. i thought is could be a concidences. but i don't think so... i'm not the best looking guy.. and even if i

smile i seem to intimidate ppl.... but wit the SOEgelpacks, people are more open, chatty around me and seem more

attracted to me.

so far i got all though hits and women seem to be most open around me... i did some research on

this forum and decided to order myself some SOE (roll on)

SOE: (roll on)
smelled o.k....
wore this mostly

at work... it was o.k., not a nearly as effective as the gelpacks were... quite disappointed by it actually... i got

some minor hits off it.. not as many as the gelpack, but it worked just less effective in my opinion...

SOE(roll

on)AE(gelpack)

i only put a little AE on then SOE over the AE...
wore this to work...
completely sucked...

everbody who was normally friendly with me, completely avoid me, the combo, really suxed for me. compete opposite of

what i was used too...
so i think i'm sticking with the SOE gel packs...
more too come hopefully..
thanks for

reading :cheers:
cheers,
darkpoet3113

what i'm looking for now in my experiment is that pheromone that will

give add a sexual spice to my SOE(gelpacks) so far as i have written AE is out! no bloody way, did nothing but

complete opposite...
i'm think maybe too much androsterone, is not a good thing with me... so right now i happy

with the SOE gelpacks.... what do you guys/gals think?

oh forget to mention i tried SOE with TE ( the edge)

didn't nothing for me either

does anyone think i should skip trying to find a good androsterone product for a

combo with my SOE... just looking to at a little sexual spice to my hits...
cheers,
darkpoet3113

slickracer
05-31-2006, 07:37 PM
sence you are a body builder

and you probelly do it alot sences its a hobby of yours and not just ttrying to bulk up and stuff, im assuming you

are already pretty built looking. plus when you work out you alaready have nones in your system plus lots of testa.

so mabey you should stick with SOE as from reading you seem to be oding with nones. easily.

nbully79
06-01-2006, 07:55 AM
The only product that has

produced negative results for me was AE. Most others either worked or were neutral But this product for me triggered

intense avoidance from everyone everytime I wore it, even with one drop. It was weird. This was the only product I

had to return here at LS. Even PI which is very concentrated in none didn't give me any such obvious OD

reactions.

Mtnjim
06-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Just a quick question to put things

into cultural perspective, where are you from?

darkpoet3113
06-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Just a quick

question to put things into cultural perspective, where are you from?

i'm from boston, MA , just grew

up in a part of boston with alot of english,irish,scotish... italians...some french... so my english is quite

UK...personally i'm consider myself a pseudo-european...:lol: hopefully after college i will be moving there. so

i understand, why you're probably though i was from engalnd or an aussie... i get that all the time..
no

worries.
cheers,
darkpoet3113
cheers,
darkpoet3113

darkpoet3113
06-01-2006, 10:04 AM
sence you

are a body builder and you probelly do it alot sences its a hobby of yours and not just ttrying to bulk up and

stuff, im assuming you are already pretty built looking. plus when you work out you alaready have nones in your

system plus lots of testa.

so mabey you should stick with SOE as from reading you seem to be oding with nones.

easily.

i think you hit it right on the head mate! :cheers: i i was thinking the same thing.. my test

maybe quite high... to be honest... i'm perfectly happy with just SOE gelpacks... i'm not using this stuff to get

laid.. just using, to open doors, thank for the comment slickracer always appreciated..
cheers,
darkpeot3113

darkpoet3113
06-01-2006, 10:14 AM
The only

product that has produced negative results for me was AE. Most others either worked or were neutral But this product

for me triggered intense avoidance from everyone everytime I wore it, even with one drop. It was weird. This was the

only product I had to return here at LS. Even PI which is very concentrated in none didn't give me any such obvious

OD reactions.

exactly what happened to me, it was very disincouraging for me... when i saw the

reaction that AE has on other people it made me quite depressed... normally with just SOE peoploe would go pass the

aisle i was working in, stop and come back to check me out, or just to be a little close i'm guessing..
with the

AE added, anyone who need to go down my aisle would stop, look at me, and walk/run off..or lookat me like i as gonna

kick there ass. seriously!, made me feel quite alonely to be frank... even if i said hi, they would cautiously say

hi back. and quite quick to flee... it was quite the opposite of using just SOE gelpack alone... crazy

matey!:cheers:
cheers,
darkpoet3113

Mtnjim
06-01-2006, 10:29 AM
.... so i

understand, why you're probably though i was from engalnd or an aussie... i get that all the time..
no worries.

cheers,
darkpoet3113
cheers,
darkpoet3113
Truthfully, I thought english wasn't your first

language (that's why I asked). :think:

darkpoet3113
06-01-2006, 10:37 AM
i suck at typing, thats why

lol sorry
cheers,
darkpoet3113

Mtnjim
06-01-2006, 10:39 AM
i suck at

typing, thats why lol sorry
cheers,
darkpoet3113

Ya, me too!! Fastest two fingers in the west.

:type:

gfunk
06-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Great story!

:goodpost:

:type: Seems to me like the SOE packets works better because you usually put ALOT more on

from the packs than the bottles. So I think you should try to increase the inches application or just buy the gel

packs.

In fact your AE experience shows that you wore too much, and the good news is that since you had bad

reactions, then there's most definately the possibility of great reactions if you can only find the exact dose. To

find this you should follow the beginners tip; start low and work your way up. :thumbsup:

Nbully, did you try low

doses and work upwards before you returned the AE?

The depressed and lonely feeling is a common personal reaction

while on an OD. " Go wash yourself you dirty basstard! " :nono: :rofl:

:cheers:

darkpoet3113
06-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Great story! :goodpost:

:type: Seems to me like the SOE packets works

better because you usually put ALOT more on from the packs than the bottles. So I think you should try to increase

the inches application or just buy the gel packs.

In fact your AE experience shows that you wore too much, and

the good news is that since you had bad reactions, then there's most definately the possibility of great reactions

if you can only find the exact dose. To find this you should follow the beginners tip; start low and work your way

up. :thumbsup:

Nbully, did you try low doses and work upwards before you returned the AE?

The depressed and

lonely feeling is a common personal reaction while on an OD. " Go wash yourself you dirty basstard! " :nono:

:rofl:

:cheers:

as a matter of fact i think i will wash myself since i just got

back from the gym.:LOL:
thanks for the input gfunk
cheers,
darkpoet3113

oh gfunk i'm buying the gel packs

now, thanks....
cheers,
darkpoet3113

i was think about what gfunk was saying about oding on AE. i want to say

i put less then a 1/3 of the gelpack on before applying SOE. so i'm still with the thought that i have a naturally

high nones profile... so i'm gonna stick with SOE... why fuck with it... aye?
cheers,
darkpoet3113

just want

to say thanks to everyone all thees thoughts and thoery are appreciated.
cheers,
darkpoet3113