PDA

View Full Version : How to read into this situation??

AdrenaIine
05-30-2006, 11:41 PM
I

was wearing about 6-8in SOE and 1 dab NPA, for about 5 hours, reapplied a couple inches of SOE and I had a wierd

experience. This girl who lives in my apartment building, a floor above me usually comes and visits a few of us

everyday and just talks. Well, she usually devotes time to her ex a lot - who happens to be a good pal of mine. So

she's standing around we are talking about life, blah blah blah...:rofl:when she seemed different. She was about to

leave and I was behind her and said goodbye and she looked at my quickly - oddly too - and actuallly stayed around

for a sec. Her look was almost like a nervous/"hey there :lovestruc". It was for a few seconds and then she quickly

turned and then a few minutes later left. It was just weird I've never seen her look or act like that around me.

Coincidence or not, it was interesting.

johnnyc
05-30-2006, 11:55 PM
It sounds like your phero

signiture threw her off gaurd

gklite
05-31-2006, 01:44 AM
Hey Adren
have same dosage of

SOE & NPA and try to meet her again and notice if it was a coincidence, when u say "she usually devotes time to her

ex a lot" means she does'nt hv a bf now?

slickracer
05-31-2006, 06:28 PM
or mabey she's a crazy

bitch.... you'll meet those sometiems....... JK its probelly the mones....... cause sometiems they can have the

slap you in your face attention getter effect.

AdrenaIine
05-31-2006, 11:02 PM
Hey Adren
have

same dosage of SOE & NPA and try to meet her again and notice if it was a coincidence, when u say "she usually

devotes time to her ex a lot" means she does'nt hv a bf now?

Nope, she doesn't have a boyfriend now..

but I saw her again today and I definetely have been seeing her acting a lot different. Almost flirty when we are

talking and no one is paying attention.