PDA

View Full Version : Are Phermone products have expiration date?

tonicma
05-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi, I just read a comment about LT (Liquid Trust) and how somebody called Vero and they said that the

self life for LT is 8 to 12 months.

So that made me ask, Is there a "expiration date" for your phermones. Will

they work 3 to 4 years after I bought it. I am mainly concerned about the Popular ones like

Chikara
NPa
SOE

(liquid and Gel)
Alter Ego (Gel)

Can somebody comment?

Bruce
05-30-2006, 01:39 PM
LT is a new kind of pheromone to us.

That may well be true what they say about it. These other andro-type pheromones are very hearty. If you keep the

bottle out of the sun, they seem to last for many years.

B

johnnyc
05-30-2006, 01:45 PM
my npa and ae bottles are about

2 years old and still work as well as the day I got them.

Mtnjim
05-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Ya, what Bruce said. The thing with

LT is Oxi used to have a stability in solution issue that apparently the makers of LT have solved.

bronzie
05-30-2006, 03:56 PM
I have a large collection of

pheromones that I bought from love scent in 2002 and left them overseas, when I came back 4 years later and found

them, they worked fine! good hits and scent is still pretty much the same as the day I bought them.

So, the

general consensus is right, they do last a long time.

Just keep them out of direct sunlight. Photons have a

way of pre-mature ageing things. :)

gklite
05-31-2006, 09:44 AM
I am keeping my APC, PI, TE, SPMO

& all gel packs in a bag in my room. There is no direct exposure to sunlight but the room has heater which keeps the

temperature pretty higher almost 25C because its always cold here in UK, is this ok? or should I keep them in

fridge? any comments?

civic-siR
05-31-2006, 01:17 PM
^ and also is it better to be

kept in the freezer in general?

bronzie
05-31-2006, 02:05 PM
As far as i know 25 degrees C is

fine for .mones, as i once read, if the .mones re crystalize, you can actually heat them up to 150 degrees C to

dissolve again with no loss of quality.

once i left a full bottle of AE in the car in the summer, it got over

50 degrees C, when i picked up the bottle it was burning hot, i thought its for the rubbish after that incident, I

continued to use that bottle with fine results, even getting a DIHL with it, so my conclusion is it would have to

take extreme heat over a long period of time for pheromones to lose thier longevity, like leave them in a desert for

a few months, and even then you will probably come back to a product that works... remember these things are not

organic, thier "dead" molecules

Bruce
05-31-2006, 02:29 PM
I have bottles that have survived

quite a few Japanese summers without and noticeable loss. The only time I had a problem was with a sample of aRONE.

It was in a clear bottle sitting in the sun day after day for months. It seemed to have morphed into something

else and I threw it out. Might have just been the stuff that had dripped on the outside that got so rank. Or maybe

the sun is the only big problem. Most of these products are in colored glass.

B

Mtnjim
05-31-2006, 02:41 PM
The only problem I've ever had was

a bottle of Edge essentials. This has a "Winter scent" to me, so I "put it away" for the summer. The following Fall,

I put on one spray and had to take another shower instantly. For some reason, the scent had gone absolutely horrid.

I had to throw away half a bottle, it was that bad.:frustrate

svpppljutf
08-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Would this also last years? Thank you

svpppljutf
08-29-2010, 10:09 AM
The only problem I've ever had was a bottle of Edge essentials. This has a

"Winter scent" to me, so I "put it away" for the summer. The following Fall, I put on one spray

and had to take another shower instantly. For some reason, the scent had gone absolutely horrid. I had to throw away

half a bottle, it was that bad.:frustrate

Is this the same the Edge for Him samples that you get for

free with an order?

chas
08-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Is this

the same the Edge for Him samples that you get for free with an order?

If you don't keep them in a hot

environment (e.g. car or in direct sunshine) they will be fine. Once opened the top of the Edge for Him sample gel

packets can be folded over & kept virtually airtight with a paper clip.