PDA

View Full Version : Just got SOE

smoothflowing
05-28-2006, 12:04 PM
Hey guys,

I'm

new to the pheromone world and just recieved SOE. I have to admit it smells great, but it appears very weak to me.

When I ask people they don't even smell it unless they get real close. I have the roller ball style bottle, How

much do I put on? and Where? I appreciate any comments.:box:

Cullmanz Own
05-28-2006, 06:28 PM
Just because they can't

smell it doesn't mean it doesn't work. You have to understand that pheromones aren't ment to be smelled like

colognes and purfumes. They work subconsciously and it's almost impossible to recognize they're effects at first

but once you begin to use them you'll be able to recognize effects and hits on people as well as effects on you.

As for how much to put on start out small like 6" and work your way up. EXPERIMENT EXPERIMENT EXPERIMENT! I

can't stress that enough. Trial and error.

As for where to apply it try your pulse points: wrists, neck,

behind ears, or even your chest or armpits. Good luck and don't forget to read the newbie guides and archived

posts.

smoothflowing
05-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the response

and I will follow your advice. I have noticed effects on me and on others, just feel more relaxed and others do

too. My first night trying it out I had five girls around me and we all had fun, one girl said how she trusts me

and shared initmate details with me out of the blue. I think I OD'd today and i fell asleep and had the wierdest

dreams ever, felt like I was really stoned, it was cool and very powerful. It just smells so good I want others to

pick up on it, but not a problem, I'll try aqua di gio over it. Take care :thumbsup:

lyric820
05-30-2006, 07:15 PM
Hey guys,

I'm new to the pheromone world and just recieved SOE. I have to admit it smells great, but it appears very

weak to me. When I ask people they don't even smell it unless they get real close. I have the roller ball style

bottle, How much do I put on? and Where? I appreciate any comments.:box:
Hi smoothflowing!

Apply just

as you would your favorite cologne. Neck, face, arms -- anywhere closest to where people will come in contact with

it. Cover it with your favorite cologne and you double the effectiveness.

HaveFun!!!
lyric820

smoothflowing
05-30-2006, 07:31 PM
very cool, this pheromone

world is fun to experiment with, peace :rofl:

slickracer
05-30-2006, 08:38 PM
yes i find that , when ever

wearing ANY type of pheromones and i fall asleep, i would have very vivid dreams. sometiems i put mones on before

sleeping just for the dreams. but i don't do that often tho, cause i don't want to waste them. but once a while

tho i do that, cause man i love the dream world.