PDA

View Full Version : Hi All Newbie Here Just Got The Beginer Pack.

eman
05-28-2006, 08:43 AM
i just got the beginer pack this week and i mix t/e scented with the musk oil. i only use one spray.

but the t/e seems to smell very strong on me. what can i do do make it smell better.

eman
05-28-2006, 03:19 PM
how sould i mix the te and

the oil that comes in the beginers kit beacause a little time goes by an the te is sinking. i been puting it in

the atomizer. i have scented te.

Cullmanz Own
05-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Get you a good cologne to

cover it with. You should always good with a higher amount of musk oil over TE. like 60/40. That's what my mix

ratio is. You could also try applying smaller ammounts then what you have been. 1 spray is alot to start out with.

Go with 1 dab then 2 then 3 and so on until you've found your OD level. Hope this helped. Peace

eman
05-29-2006, 06:56 PM
Get you a good

cologne to cover it with. You should always good with a higher amount of musk oil over TE. like 60/40. That's what

my mix ratio is. You could also try applying smaller ammounts then what you have been. 1 spray is alot to start out

with. Go with 1 dab then 2 then 3 and so on until you've found your OD level. Hope this helped. Peaceso its

no good to use atomizer for the te and musk mix. how do i measure to get a 60/40 mix is there something i could use

to measure this. thanks

Cullmanz Own
05-31-2006, 06:22 PM
Don't bother measuring

exactly. Just go by how much you pour in the glass bottle. You can use the atomizer. I recomend using it.

Just dab with the mix from the atomizer.

If you got the musk it has a dropper with it I think. Use that and fill

your atomizer halfway with musk and then a few squirts less with the TE. Like I said, you want more musk to

overpower the TE smell.

If you do this however, experimenting is difficult because you don't know exactly how

much TE you're getting. I usually dab from the bottle and spray some cologne. Hope I helped somewhat. Word to ya

mutha. PEACE

eman
09-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Don't bother

measuring exactly. Just go by how much you pour in the glass bottle. You can use the atomizer. I recomend

using it. Just dab with the mix from the atomizer.

If you got the musk it has a dropper with it I think. Use

that and fill your atomizer halfway with musk and then a few squirts less with the TE. Like I said, you want more

musk to overpower the TE smell.

If you do this however, experimenting is difficult because you don't know

exactly how much TE you're getting. I usually dab from the bottle and spray some cologne. Hope I helped somewhat.

Word to ya mutha. PEACEcan i use cologne and musk this t/e stinks. if i use the musk then i dont have to use

the cologne is this right.