PDA

View Full Version : SOE roll bottle scent different from gel packs

Muscle4Hire
05-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Okay, so I heard this before from another poster and I'm thinking it might be the oil carrier... who

knows. However, I loved the scent of the SOE gel packs... it was more masculine, musky type smell... really worked

out well for me. However, just got the SOE roll bottle and it smells like an old lady's perfume. I know what people

mean now by feeling like wuss wearing too much SOE... but I wore an entire gel pack of SOE scented before and had

the best hits I've ever had + loved the scent/aura too.

I just hope Love Scent will let me exchange for the

packs... any of you guys notice this?

bronzie
05-27-2006, 04:05 PM
muscle what i do agree is that

gel application allows for that aura effect to come across, no other method can really do that

unless you

know the method i invented!

Muscle4Hire
05-27-2006, 04:11 PM
and what method would that

be?

bronzie
05-27-2006, 04:32 PM
lense paper

Muscle4Hire
05-28-2006, 01:52 PM
lense

paper

You must be popular around here bronzie... I agree with Gegogi in asking what the hell you are

smoking.

Gegogi
05-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Actually the correct spelling is

"lens paper," not "lense paper." I would only use lens paper in a desparate situation, e.g., worldwide shortage of

Zip-Zags.

bronzie
05-28-2006, 02:26 PM
You must be

popular around here bronzie... I agree with Gegogi in asking what the hell you are smoking.

muscle

did i miss gegogi comments, could you kindly direct me to the post?

yes im popular, im a popular guy...

:cheers:

bronzie
05-28-2006, 02:57 PM
Actually the

correct spelling is "lens paper," not "lense paper." I would only use lens paper in a desparate situation, e.g.,

worldwide shortage of Zip-Zags.

interesting...

Muscle4Hire
05-29-2006, 05:57 PM
muscle did i

miss gegogi comments, could you kindly direct me to the post?

yes im popular, im a popular guy...

:cheers:

"Sheesh, Bronzie you're trying amazingly hard to read something into my post that isn't

there. In fact you appear to be hallucinating prose in a bad way." -Gegogi

What I'm saying is explain more

about the lens paper technique.

darkpoet3113
05-31-2006, 06:21 PM
Okay, so

I heard this before from another poster and I'm thinking it might be the oil carrier... who knows. However, I loved

the scent of the SOE gel packs... it was more masculine, musky type smell... really worked out well for me. However,

just got the SOE roll bottle and it smells like an old lady's perfume. I know what people mean now by feeling like

wuss wearing too much SOE... but I wore an entire gel pack of SOE scented before and had the best hits I've ever

had + loved the scent/aura too.

I just hope Love Scent will let me exchange for the packs... any of you guys

notice this?

you know, the gel pack in my experience, are great... i got DITHL, look from a couple of

lass's and my family was so chatty around me...
the roll not work that well for me.. i'm gonna order some gel

pack, there work so much better.
cheers,
darkpoet3113

jvkohl
05-31-2006, 10:05 PM
I can't tell any difference

between the fragrance attributes of the gel-pack versus roll-on. I hope those who think there is a difference

aren't merely sniffing the site where they apply the product immediately after they apply it. Give it a few

minutes, then see if you still think there's a difference.

Personally, the roll-on is so much more

convenient to use that I rarely use the gel-packs. Initially, they were meant only for use as samples of the

fragrance associated with the active compounds.

I have posted a video of responses by women and by men to SoE

products at

http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.html

In each case, the

roll-on was used.

JVK

darkpoet3113
06-01-2006, 10:21 AM
[quote=jvkohl]I can't tell

any difference between the fragrance attributes of the gel-pack versus roll-on. I hope those who think there is a

difference aren't merely sniffing the site where they apply the product immediately after they apply it. Give it a

few minutes, then see if you still think there's a difference.

Personally, the roll-on is so much more

convenient to use that I rarely use the gel-packs. Initially, they were meant only for use as samples of the

fragrance associated with the active compounds.

I have posted a video of responses by women and by men to SoE

products at

http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.ht

ml (http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.html)

In each case, the roll-on was used.

JVK
(http://)

to be honest, it's not the smell i was

worries about it was the effective, between the two... i don't know about the other guy/gals.. but i think the

gelpacks, work better, in my opinion... nice video thanks,
cheers,
darkpoet3113

CptKipling
06-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Very cool video JVK.

I've

had girls say (and do) similar things to how the first girl was describing it.

jvkohl
06-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Very cool video

JVK.

I've had girls say (and do) similar things to how the first girl was describing

it.

Thanks, so have I --from the beginning, when I was experimenting only with the active

ingredients. It's hard to imagine anyone faking the response, and the response to the SoE/women seems equally

good.

Note that no one involved with SoE products had anything to do with the show that featured the

products. I didn't even know about the show until I asked why my site traffic increased so dramatically, and one of

the Forum members told me that the show aired in England.

JVK

chromeboy
06-01-2006, 05:31 PM
I have posted

a video of responses by women and by men to SoE products at

http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.ht

ml (http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.html)

In each case, the roll-on was used.

JVK

That is a great video. Though I would

love to see how twin guys would do with and without pheromones. The twins were attractive already and seeing

not-quite-attractive guys' experiments would be quite invaluable in that respect.

But then again, if nol and

rone works for these girls, then why do we guys use rone and nol; and more importantly, why is it a bad idea to use

none in phermone products?

Thanks for the video again!

jvkohl
06-01-2006, 06:12 PM
The girls (as did the red-haired

celebrity) used SoE/women, which contains the copulin mix and also contains androstenol. What made you think they

were using nol and rone? SoE (for men) contains nol and rone. The reasoning behind the formulations is explained in

the paragraph below the link to the video at the following

URL:

http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.html

JVK
[url][

/url]

That is a great video. Though I would love to see how twin guys would do with and

without pheromones. The twins were attractive already and seeing not-quite-attractive guys' experiments would be

quite invaluable in that respect.

But then again, if nol and rone works for these girls, then why do we guys

use rone and nol; and more importantly, why is it a bad idea to use none in phermone products?

Thanks for

the video again!

chromeboy
06-01-2006, 07:10 PM
The girls (as

did the red-haired celebrity) used SoE/women, which contains the copulin mix and also contains androstenol.

Oh I thought SoE was unisex. Sorry, my mistake.

P.S.:But still, it would be awesome to see and

compare what sort of reaction do guys get on a video. :thumbsup:

jvkohl
06-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Oh I thought SoE

was unisex. Sorry, my mistake.

P.S.:But still, it would be awesome to see and compare what sort of

reaction do guys get on a video. :thumbsup:

An unpublished study done by a colleague's student

several years ago used 1 mg/ml androsterone on a male who interacted with females while playing a game called "Mind

Trap." Though the women reported no difference in attraction to the male whether or not he was wearing the

androsterone, other people rated the interaction and a trend was shown: more body language indicative of greater

attraction/interest when the male was wearing the androsterone. I suspect it would be difficult to show even a trend

if the study was done on twin males--unless a few hundred women participated. The problem is with statistical

significance, and the amount of effort and money that it takes to design and execute a study with a large number of

participants.

JVK

chromeboy
06-02-2006, 12:46 PM
An unpublished

study done by a colleague's student several years ago used 1 mg/ml androsterone on a male who interacted with

females while playing a game called "Mind Trap." Though the women reported no difference in attraction to the male

whether or not he was wearing the androsterone, other people rated the interaction and a trend was shown: more body

language indicative of greater attraction/interest when the male was wearing the androsterone. I suspect it would be

difficult to show even a trend if the study was done on twin males--unless a few hundred women participated. The

problem is with statistical significance, and the amount of effort and money that it takes to design and execute a

study with a large number of participants.

JVK

Having just passed from my regression

analysis course, I really understand the problems associated with statistical significance.

Several things

attracted my attention in that video

1- Phermones DO work even if you do not go and talk to somebody. In other

words phermones DO get you noticed even if you just stand still. Approaching or not approaching might be a cultural

issue (i.e. in most of the cases men are expected to initiate the conversation) or depends on self-confidence, but

as a conclusion phermones work even if you do not initiate a conversation or talk to people.

2- Range of the

phermones are quite high. The second girl received attention from over the other side of the bar. I know really

believe that phermones are received by antoher super-sensitive organ other than the standard smelling "apparatus" in

the nose.

It was really interesting and I hope more of such video experiments will be done in the future.

bronzie
06-02-2006, 03:14 PM
SOE is a class A product , no

doubt, its helped me and will continue to buy it in the future.

However

I have a concern with the

legitimacy with this video in regards to showing the effectivness of this product, especially the "twins" segment,

it seems highly edited and Choreographed, especially of the men approaching the 2 girls, it looks acted with close

ups of the men involved. The men, it seems are not in thier natural pub enviroment and behaviour simply because they

have to play up to a video camera hovering over them! It looks staged.

chromeboy
06-02-2006, 03:34 PM
it seems

highly edited and Choreographed, especially of the men approaching the 2 girls, it looks acted with close ups of the

men involved. The men, it seems are not in thier natural pub enviroment and behaviour simply because they have to

play up to a video camera hovering over them! It looks staged.

It does, but I assume it was a

re-enactment of how phermones are SUPPOSED to work.

bronzie
06-02-2006, 03:41 PM
It does, but I

assume it was a re-enactment of how phermones are SUPPOSED to work.

I didnt get that feeling that it

was supposed to be a re- enactment, at times the camera was hidden behind the bar as if it were conceled, then at

times it was in everyones face. My assumption was it was meant to show in real time how pheromones effect men in a

pub. But it was obviously staged with actors.

Muscle4Hire
06-02-2006, 08:47 PM
I can't tell

any difference between the fragrance attributes of the gel-pack versus roll-on. I hope those who think there is a

difference aren't merely sniffing the site where they apply the product immediately after they apply it. Give it a

few minutes, then see if you still think there's a difference.

I am 100% percent sure there is a

significant difference... I still have the empty scented SOE gel pack and sniffed the pack in my left hand , the

roll bottle in my right.... the pack has a more musky, manly smell. I think the oil carrier might have something to

do with it. Also, the gel pack gave me a halo effect (absolutely magnetic) and the roll bottle gave me a tame baby

tiger SOE effect.

jvkohl, I would ask a lot of the members around here because I read this from a lot of other

users...

Oh and thanks for the video... it definately is not an objective documentary by any means but its

still cool to see people relating the same effects.

Anybody doubting SOE gel packs? Go apply one full pack to

your arms and neck, walk into Abercrombie on a Saturday at lunch time... I did this and got so many stares that I

walked out like holy sh-t.

DCW
06-03-2006, 08:16 AM
SOE is a class A

product , no doubt, its helped me and will continue to buy it in the future.

However

I have a concern

with the legitimacy with this video in regards to showing the effectivness of this product, especially the "twins"

segment, it seems highly edited and Choreographed, especially of the men approaching the 2 girls, it looks acted

with close ups of the men involved. The men, it seems are not in thier natural pub enviroment and behaviour simply

because they have to play up to a video camera hovering over them! It looks staged.

I notice that the

second twin (Eve) was leaning againt the bar with her hips stuck out, a classic I'm a slut come talk to me

pose.
Maybe the extra body language gave more men the green light to initiate conversation.

In any effect

I think SOE is worth a look.

DCW

chromeboy
06-03-2006, 10:38 AM
I didnt get

that feeling that it was supposed to be a re- enactment, at times the camera was hidden behind the bar as if it were

conceled, then at times it was in everyones face. My assumption was it was meant to show in real time how pheromones

effect men in a pub. But it was obviously staged with actors.

That is called crappy British televisionry

:rofl:

Nonetheless, the real thing that concerned me was these two things

1- Phermones DO

work even if you do not go and talk to somebody. In other words phermones DO get you noticed even if you just stand

still. Approaching or not approaching might be a cultural issue (i.e. in most of the cases men are expected to

initiate the conversation) or depends on self-confidence, but as a conclusion phermones work even if you do not

initiate a conversation or talk to people.

2- Range of the phermones are quite high. The second girl received

attention from over the other side of the bar. I know really believe that phermones are received by antoher

super-sensitive organ other than the standard smelling "apparatus" in the nose.

And since Dr.Kohl is

hosting the video, this means that he also confirms these two elements, given that you apply the correct amount.

civic-siR
06-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Won't it be sick if there was

a video of a person who was wearing pheromones and a spy cam. Showing us
1. How correctly to wear it.
2. How it fx

other people
3. How to notice some key aspects

And it's fun :)

jvkohl
06-03-2006, 05:37 PM
And since

Dr.Kohl is hosting the video, this means that he also confirms these two elements, given that you apply the correct

amount.

I put the edited segment on my site because it was good for product marketing. I don't

confirm anything! The title of the show is "The Aphrodisiac Test" and SoE products have never been marketed as

aphrodisiacs. I've commented negatively about "twin studies" that supposedly show other products work. The only

thing that such studies show are what the producers of the show want to show. The fact that they featured the SoE

products has some entertainment value and some of the comments support product use, but this is not a representation

of research and definitely not a documentary or reinactment. Hope everyone will just take it at face value, and not

try to read into it. Come on, folks--other products featured were Bull's Testicles, horney goat weed -- no wonder

the SoE products come off smelling like a rose. Besides, you all have a choice. If you want science -- see the

scientific evidence page of or

JVK

bronzie
06-03-2006, 06:44 PM
I put the edited

segment on my site because it was good for product marketing. I don't confirm anything! The title of the show is

"The Aphrodisiac Test" and SoE products have never been marketed as aphrodisiacs. I've commented negatively about

"twin studies" that supposedly show other products work. The only thing that such studies show are what the

producers of the show want to show. The fact that they featured the SoE products has some entertainment value and

some of the comments support product use, but this is not a representation of research and definitely not a

documentary or reinactment. Hope everyone will just take it at face value, and not try to read into it. Come on,

folks--other products featured were Bull's Testicles, horney goat weed -- no wonder the SoE products come off

smelling like a rose. Besides, you all have a choice. If you want science -- see the scientific evidence page of

or

JVK

bad marketing often

means exposure to your product, and in the end its about sales, if you can get the sales you want, who cares about

how good or bad the marketing is, as long as it doesnt offend too many people, and is politally correct?,thats where

we hit a brick wall, are pheromones politcally correct? my guess is no.

JVK,if you went to alaska and fought

off a polar bear with a bottle of scent of eros, i bet your chances on bieng interviewed by letterman and the rest

of those late night hosts would be pretty strong. Now thats what i call marketing!!

CrystalMoon
06-03-2006, 07:14 PM
I strongly resent the

"crappy British televisionary" comment, to be honest, and I watched that entire programme when it aired here in

Scotland.

Toyah Wilcox (referred to as the flame-haired celebrity) was a massive pop singer here in the 80's and

was used in that programme because her cynicism of such products is absolutely legendary over here. She is VERY

difficult to convince of anything, and over and above that, has a highly abrasive attitude that people over here

refer to as having the "Sucking lemons syndrome."

If it was a Brit who made that quoted and crass comment, then I

have to ask - why? We get enough garbage from people Across the Pond without you compounding the problem, and if it

was someone from the States, do you see us slamming into your NUMEROUS crappy so-called "amusing" sitcoms - on an

INTERNATIONAL forum? No, because we respect people from other countries, just as you should.

That programme has

been cut massively. You are seeing a very small portion of what was a phenomenally-successful emission when it aired

over here, and saw sales of SOE in the UK rise by a huge proportion.

'mones and their usage are still relatively

new over here in the UK, and with the cultural differences, as I'm sure the English moderator here (his name

escapes me but I am calling to mind Mr. Kipling, so that may be something to do with his handle) will attest, we do

NOT have a lot of the same kind of hits reported by many of the forum members here.

In England people tend to be

very reserved, aloof and on the whole highly-skeptical. Here in Scotland, we are also very cynical, but we

definitely have a reputation for being a lot warmer, and more open to looking "outside of the box." It's not fair,

and it's a definite stereotype, but it's a fact.

I have long since given up on trying to explain to my mates

over in the US, that we are NOT all constantly drunken, incoherent mongrels, here in Scotland.

If you want to

think the reactions of the participants was forced, then so be it, but understand that Toyah Wilcox was used BECAUSE

of her legendary stance on such products, and when Brits saw her endorse the fact that it worked, THAT is what made

the SOE UK-based sales figures escalate.

Oh..and June Sarpong - (the Brit TV celeb who did the voice-over) is

probably at least as cynical as Toyah..

Ail :-)

Holmes
06-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Toyah Wilcox?

:rofl:

belgareth
06-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Ail, You are more than welcome

to criticize, denigrate or otherwise put down our "NUMEROUS crappy so-called "amusing" sitcoms" and you'll be right

to do so. They are stupid, boring and one of the primary reasons that so many of us don't bother to watch the

television any longer. On the other hand, they are a blessing because the lack of sitting in front of the idiot box

gives us so much more time to learn things, like that people in almost any country are pretty much the same as

anywhere else in the world. Mostly good, many foolish and some should be flogged.

I do appreciate your

clarification about it only being excerpts. It helps put it into perspective.

CrystalMoon
06-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Heh..heh..

I Do like

Seinfeld though - maybe one day we will even move past season three over here....

I could probably give chapter

on verse on the first two, I have seen so many re-runs..

Yes, I was thinking that in fact my wee brother might

have the whole of that programme recorded, so I will ask him next week, as it would probably be very helpful.

Me

going to sleep.

Just back from seeing Bon Jovi in concert in Glasgow - for the 57th time since I was

..."The Man" has just told me not to be so proud to admit such an awful thing! ^________^

Ail :-)

tim929
06-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Well...while the "twin study" is

far from being scientific and exaustive,I think a wonderful although equaly unscientific example might be the

extremely average looking guy that women consistantly overlook getting hits from the product.I can attest to the

fact that I am short(5'6")fat(200+LBS) and bald(use your imagination) And I can confirm that women very often

overlook me unless I make contact first.Having a very personable disposition I usualy get good responses from women

once I hit on them,but getting lucky is another thing altogether.Using SoE has a tendancy to bring alot more scocial

attention my way even when unsolicited.Women will actualy talk to ME first instead of making me be the first to say

hi.That in itself was enough to convince me that something was going on.Now all I need is to find someone to finance

me to bounce from one bar or night club to another trying to collect more...um...data.Yeah,thats it...data...About

six months should be long enough...maybe a year...

jvkohl
06-04-2006, 08:03 PM
... I watched

that entire programme when it aired here in Scotland.

Toyah Wilcox (referred to as the flame-haired

celebrity) was a massive pop singer here in the 80's and was used in that programme because her cynicism of such

products is absolutely legendary over here....

It's nice to know this. I wasn't sure who any of the

celebs were that were in the show.

That programme has been cut massively. You are

seeing a very small portion of what was a phenomenally-successful emission when it aired over here, and saw sales of

SOE in the UK rise by a huge proportion.

I thought most people would realize that showing the entire

program would use too much bandwidth or take way too long to download. It is strange that several people commented

on the edited version being staged/a dramatization; whatever.

'

If you want to think

the reactions of the participants was forced, then so be it, but understand that Toyah Wilcox was used BECAUSE of

her legendary stance on such products, and when Brits saw her endorse the fact that it worked, THAT is what made the

SOE UK-based sales figures escalate.

I was alerted to a UK site that advertises "Scent of Eros

Pheromones" but it has nothing to do with Scent of Eros products. I don't buy into the "imitation as flattery"

approach. Just another marketer who's trying to take advantage of a more realistic approach to the concept of human

pheromones (e.g., my approach).

Perhaps I will need to take a trip up to Alaska and fight off a polar bear.

The black bears here in the North Georgia Hills are not nearly as challenging to deal with--though I prefer to keep

my distance, anyway.

JVK

bronzie
06-05-2006, 11:49 AM
The video didnt let on that it

was an edited shorter version of a longer production, hence my comments... I wonder how SOE Male would work on both

of those twins? Wonder if a pheromone can be specifically designed for twin females!?!

JVK, you could always

visit a zoo to find a Polar Bear.. ofcourse thier much cutier looking behind 3 inches of glass...

jvkohl
06-05-2006, 08:36 PM
The video didnt let

on that it was an edited shorter version of a longer production, hence my comments...

At the

.com domain: See the note above the link to the video, which says:

View unsolicited testimonials

in these exerpts from a television special:

1. Scent of

Eros
http://.com/aphro4.wmv

Exerpts are similar to excerpts except exerpt is excerpt

spelled wrong. In other words, not the entire television special or in your words "a longer production". But it

would probably help if I included the URL for the domain in my Forum posts.

JVK, you could

always visit a zoo to find a Polar Bear.. ofcourse thier much cutier looking behind 3 inches of

glass...

Atlanta news reports a Black Bear within the city limits. It has been tranquilized but is

currently on the loose. I may be able to pick a fight with it, and even win, if I can get there before the

tranquilizer wears off. Last week, two visiting friends confirmed a previous sighting of a bald eagle in my yard.

This is strange for Northwest Georgia, but common in Alaska. Perhaps all I need to do is wait here for a Alaskan

Polar Bear to show up in my yard.

JVK

Fatal
06-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Exerpts are similar

to excerpts except exerpt is excerpt spelled wrong.

God my head

exploded trying to read that sentence.

OT: I do think the gels smell totally different. AE and chikara gels smell

different to me as well, so I don't think it's an SOE only thing.

Muscle4Hire
06-10-2006, 03:58 PM
God my head

exploded trying to read that sentence.

OT: I do think the gels smell totally different. AE and chikara gels

smell different to me as well, so I don't think it's an SOE only thing.

I think that OT really means

On Topic... we stopped talking about the different fragrance as soon as that little video was linked.