PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts of a newbie

itsybitsyspider
05-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Hello,

I am a newbie and I just want to share my thoughts with you and see if you can give me some advice. I recieved my

mones 6 weeks ago, I ordered -none, PI/w and PCC. I have been using them alone or sometimes two products together,

sometimes just one drop, sometimes two or three drops, etc. The thing is, I have not noticed any extra attention

from any man. Two things that I can say for sure is that most of the times when I am wearing my mones, either I feel

more horny than usual, which makes sex more enjoyable, or I feel more confident of myself, which is also nice for

work and social situations. So I am not complaining and I plan to keep using them. Is just that I would like to know

what kind of phero mix would you recommend to get more attention from guys, because I read all these reports of

"hits" and I definitely would like to experience that too. --Thanks! PS I am latin/30 y.o.

surfs_up
05-29-2006, 01:10 PM
There are so many factors involved... I have a hot thing for latinas ... once

you've found your groove with a latin girl emotionally, physically... a new standard has been set... Venezuelanas

blow me away... there was a Cubana who just knocked my socks off too... so does every latin girl do this ?

Not no way.... it is one factor out of many... there has to be a sense of style, not like overdressing or being to

obvious, though a sense of personal presentation... tasteful sexiness that the culture understands so well... being

articulate, having a complex mind counts... some latinas appear on the surface to be more simple than north

americans, that can be deceptive ... they just don't have that abrasive edge (that pisses me off most of the

time)... I don't mean being over compliant or having no will, but better listeners, more "room" for the emotional

life.... there are plenty of locas , south american style of loca ... freaking out for the sake of

freaking out... this cultural hysteria syndrome is symptomatic of what ? I'd like to know.... so gracias

muchissimas , pero .... give me a level headed woman any day that can hold her own and show some impressive skill

set in two or three domains, like knows stuff , understands people, has a good way with life... everything's cool,

todos intienden eso, no ?

Lor
06-01-2006, 08:47 AM
itsy,
i have been playing with

different mixes for only a couple of months, and i have come to one definate conclusion: different mixes work

different on different people. i have tried things that work for other people and OD easily. 'none makes me an

alpha-mess. i mix TE with SOE/w or PI/w and as much as i would LOVE to add other things, its as much as i can

handle. when you have fun with it and play, your going to find a mix finely tuned to YOU.i think your right-on with

the PCC though, that seems to have a quick effect .first thing i ever noticed was how i felt as the wearer, and that

alone is enough to make me wear mones forever!!!! :box: is it possible your looking for the wrong thing in a "hit"?

for instance, dont overlook the DITH - :blink: ,thats my personal favorite,lol. let me know what you find out, i

love hearing the stories!!! what do you do for work?

FullTiltRedhead
06-02-2006, 02:02 AM
It is true that

different mixes work on different people. PCC always make me very wet and I think that my targets notice this and

perhaps a slight odor of cooter that is irresistible especially in a confined area like an elevator or an office

cubicle.

CrystalMoon
06-02-2006, 05:35 AM
PCC does SFA for me, and

always has, but like Dolly and The Countess here, I use EW all the time. I always use it if I want REAL action.

I

either mix it up VERY strong with perfume oils, or use it straight, and then apply my favourite perfume 5 minutes

later.

Too many people are frightened of EW, and it's just not the unusable product so many appear to believe it

to be. It's ace - short and simple, it is THE BOMB!

A bit of Pi/W behind the neck after applying EW, just to get

a chatty vibe going and that's it for me.

..and THAT gets me EXACTLY the reactions I am looking for...

^_~

Ail -)

Lor
06-04-2006, 07:02 AM
crystalmoon,
im pretty

much in trouble then if im getting my EW tomorrow..... i already like the effect i get from the faintest use of

copulins but i can just see myself wanting to wear that stuff every day if the effect i get is any stronger....i use

SOE/w with TE on weekends now, i get so alpha/angry/highstrung when i wear mones everyday, even if i only wear the

soe/w, so i try to space it out some. i wonder if this stuff has effect on children? do they get all uptight or

calmer with this stuff in the air? hmmm, that thought just occured to me......:think:

dolly
06-07-2006, 04:44 PM
crystalmoon,
im

pretty much in trouble then if im getting my EW tomorrow..... i already like the effect i get from the faintest use

of copulins but i can just see myself wanting to wear that stuff every day if the effect i get is any stronger....i

use SOE/w with TE on weekends now, i get so alpha/angry/highstrung when i wear mones everyday, even if i only wear

the soe/w, so i try to space it out some. i wonder if this stuff has effect on children? do they get all uptight or

calmer with this stuff in the air? hmmm, that thought just occured to me......:think:

Well, I have

used beta androstenol, and it has had a calming effect on my high strung 7 year old son. We recently went on a 15

hr road trip.....usually 30 min in the car is his patience limit.....and as soon as the AC started blowing across me

and back to him, he calmed down....never happened before. I got that tip from another forum, and it did work.

Lor
06-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Well, I

have used beta androstenol, and it has had a calming effect on my high strung 7 year old son. We recently went on a

15 hr road trip.....usually 30 min in the car is his patience limit.....and as soon as the AC started blowing across

me and back to him, he calmed down....never happened before. I got that tip from another forum, and it did

work.
wow! no kidding. i will have to try that! what forum talks about kids, i didnt see it? i was also

wondering about any effects when physical contact is made after 'mone usage because you JUST KNOW some of that

stuff is accidentally getting kissed-off and ingested,lol! and the beta-androstenol is sold separately, not the kind

found in SOE/w.... ive worn that in the car and the kids got along better with eachother lol, but not calmer. i have

2 boys,4 and 11. im mad at myself for not finding this stuff sooner lol.