PDA

View Full Version : Sales & Mones

slickracer
05-24-2006, 06:36 PM
hey guy, (and

gals) anyone in here in sales? just wondering cause today i got my first sales job!! i know what ya'll thinking, uh

oh, not another car salesman.:run: i have always wanted to get into sales, to learn about sales, interactions

between people, getting your side across better then the next guy, how to sell myself in a way that results in my

gain, etc..... and today i finally got one. starts my sales training tomorrow. i can't wait.

well today i went

to the oriantation with a dap of NPA and TE with 2 drops of AE covering those daps. well i went in there it was an

ok reaction, some mimic BL from girls and good bl twords me(the ratio in the room was like 4 girls to 1 guy

:twisted: and half those girls were above advrage). also when the guy uses exampels i was always the manager

!:thumbsup: finilly he just blurted out alright you got promoted! with this look on his face ::blink: . and i was

like :blink: , and he finially said naa im jsut kidding :LOL: . it was pretty cool and the envirament was alsome.

very high energy and everyone was a sales type so you can only imagin how that turned out!:drunk: hahahaha.

anyway i have some question. what do you think would be some good mones to use when im on the job, the first thing

that comes to mind is LT, then A314 both of which i have never tried. also what about A1 or estra_whatcamacallit.

:think: hmmm help me out guys.

tomorrow is training. and im thinking about trying some Chikara but kind of

scared! (if you don't know why then read : thinking about tryining A314 but... , thread that i have posted.) im

thinking about doing 1 spray chikara with 2 drops AE. but im tempted to use very heavy -none mix (mroe then today,

for the hot ladies but i need to experiment with rones quickely and get good with it before i go out in to the

field.

belgareth
05-24-2006, 07:02 PM
I own a small business so about

half my time is spent in either sales or networking. For me personally, I found that Chikara or SoE was great in a

sales situation and that in a group where I was supposed to lead or present adding a little TE/NPA helped a lot. A7

seems to work pretty well for me also.

koolking1
05-24-2006, 07:39 PM
"tomorrow is training. and

im thinking about trying some Chikara but kind of scared! (if you don't know why then read : thinking about

tryining A314 but... , thread that i have posted.) im thinking about doing 1 spray chikara with 2 drops AE. but im

tempted to use very heavy -none mix (mroe then today, for the hot ladies but i need to experiment with rones

quickely and get good with it before i go out in to the field."

That about sums things up.

slickracer
05-24-2006, 08:25 PM
ok i have narrowed it down to

acoupple of mixes.

1) 1 dap NPA (with out cap) on my neck with 1 drop AE over it + a spray of Chikara over my

chest.

2) 2 spray Chikara + 1 drop AE

3) 2drop AE + 1 spray Chikara

but this is only for training so the

only important thing is trying to make a very good impresstion for building a good sales team! and am not worry

about makeing any sales right now.

P.S before going to the training i am thinking about working out (in the

morning) so i migh have to consider the effects of this too.

also i would like to use some SoE too but i have

ran out so won't be able to have any NOL for a while.

paulman
05-25-2006, 08:16 PM
I find that A314 works the best

of all of the products in giving you an alpha presence with little agression risk and being percieved as I leader.

Mix 2 drops A314 with some SOE and you'll be percieved very well by your customer. I'd be careful with AE and NPA

in work environments. They are outstanding for night fun, but are risky for work. I've seen 3 drops of AE cause

fights between my coworkers and one almost getting into a fist fight in a professional environment. TE/NPA also

carry agression risks and smell risks if not covered properly. I wore one dab NPA (with a cover) on the train one

day and got comments from the woman next to me about something smelling like the bathroom.

slickracer
05-25-2006, 09:35 PM
thx guys, this morning i

decited to go with 2 spray of chikara 1 ae and 1 dap of NPA and i must say it went pretty well. and i didn't have

time to work out. as soon as i walked in i started being very assertive. (also before going to the training i read

this little thing i came across by random chance and it said : a man isn't by nature "lame clueless loser who

thinks he is less then a woman and therefore should be a good passive little bitch, lol and that kind of stuck in my

head the whole morning and plus i was pretty pumped up by my dreams i had that morning, im one of those people that

would wake up after dreams at nigh, light sleeper, and would remmber most of the dreams and the dream i had was

pretty alsome in its simbolic way.)

i won't go deep in to the hits but i must say it was a 7 out of 10 when it

came to hits througe out the day.

our group consisted of 2 girls 2 guys. the lesser good looking one (7)

started asking me questions as soon as we were in the group togeater and before i could see she was checking me out

from the coner of my eyes. the other one, kind of the hotter one (8) was not that into me but ocationally she would

show some signs of intress but not as much as the other girl. this pretty decent looking black chick started

twitching alot when i sat by her but she was calm and collective when she was across the room. then i saw her

checking me out twords the end.

the whole day was very alsome, it was fun and i learned so much about sales

techniques.

tomorrow im thinking about trying 2 daps of NPA + cover and ether 1 or 2 spray of chkara. and we'll

see how that goes.

Sigma
05-26-2006, 01:09 AM
A314 and a product high in

beta-nol is the way to go.

slickracer
05-26-2006, 07:13 AM
what dose beta-nol do?

Sigma
05-26-2006, 08:58 AM
Well I don't use straight

beta-nol so I couldn't tell you. I use a product not offered here. I'm sure you can do a search though.

Watcher
05-27-2006, 04:07 AM
the NPA-SOE-a7 seems the best bet

oh a314 if u have some - have done sales work in the past always proved benefical - try not to OD tho can cause more

problems than gains at least on the job

Sigma
05-27-2006, 10:22 AM
what dose

beta-nol do?

Its highly sociable, but on a deeper level than alpha nol. betanol creates a sense of

instant rapport. People make fast friends under the influence of betanol. Some report that betanol has a truth

serum like effect....getting people to admit things they haven't. I personally haven't seen anything like that

though.