PDA

View Full Version : OD'ed BIG TIME!

AdrenaIine
05-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Ok so I was just

going to have some fun, I was with mainly 20-21 year old girls drinking some brewskies casually watching a sporting

event. I decided to be a little crazy and put about 5-6 dabs of NPA on my hot spots(the usual). I layered that with

some nice A'Men cologne - which I've actually received compliments each and everytime I wear it(which has been

roughly 4 or 5 times). This lady who was flirting with my friend for about the last month or so everytime we hang

out suddenly had a change of heart. She started talking to me more, twirling her hair.. and being all flirty. It

worked out nice, with a little kiss at the end of the night and I've talked to her a couple times since. I often

would only wear 1-3 dabs, but decided to bump it up. Kinda strange since I am younger and already have a high -none

level(I'm guessing). I also may think that m dabs may not be the same as others since the NPA bottle has the weird

plastic thing that allows you put minimal amounts on your finger. I guess my 5-6 dabs would be equal to less(or

more) depending on how I dab compared to others. But never the less, it was an enjoyable night. Whether it be the

NPA od(or not), my confidence, or her just suddenly noticing me... it worked out!

Fuse
05-23-2006, 12:31 AM
WHOA!!!! That's a lot of NPA. The

most I've ever used at one time is 2 dabs. And even that is too much for me. Glad to see everything worked in your

favor though... And btw, I wear A'Men at least once a week. It's always a hit with the ladies.

Mtnjim
05-23-2006, 09:29 AM
WHOA!!!! That's a lot

of NPA. The most I've ever used at one time is 2 dabs. ...

BUT, he leaves the "dropper head" in, most

people who dab take it out. Now that would be a lot.

Cullmanz Own
05-23-2006, 05:41 PM
NPA is a higher

concentration than TE right? I can sometimes go with 8 to 9 dabs and not feel anything negative. But that's usually

only after I shower and am wearing strong deoderant. Usually I wear spray on do. and that works fine for me because

I exercise everyday and don't eat salty and spicy foods that often.

Gegogi
05-23-2006, 06:42 PM
That ain't an OD. That's a good

time and a sucess!

I routinely wear 6 dabs of NPA. For bars and parties I often double the dose and get great

results. Of course I mellow it with a couple big SOE stripes and a dash of A-1.

AdrenaIine
05-23-2006, 11:18 PM
I should be receiving my SOE

soon, and I have wanted to try this combo out!

gfunk
05-24-2006, 07:24 AM
Gegogi I assume that you use the

"dropper head" out, not? :think:

Normally I transfer the NPA to a regular dropper bottle that you get from a

pharmacy and then wear drops. However I tried to dab from the NPA bottle the other day, with the "dropper head" in,

and I must say there wasn't much coming onto my finger.

However while NPA being so runny I figure that dabbing

with the "dropper head" out must give you tremendously large amounts per dab, even larger than with my drops.

:run:

Also, Gegogi, I'd like to ask you for some time: since you're wearing so much all the time, do you notice

that you're giving a phero cloud onto the room for other males to benefit? I certainly do, which means that if I'm

in a room, let's say office, with a man and a woman and me sitting further away from her than him, she'll direct

her good enhanced spirit onto him. While being alone with a lady in a room always is a real

winner...:thumbsup:

Adrenaline, I do suggest you get ahold of some of the other samples from this site if you

haven't already done it, especially Chikara. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Fuse
05-24-2006, 06:35 PM
BUT, he leaves the

"dropper head" in, most people who dab take it out. Now that would be a lot.

Ya know what?

I guess I overlooked that. hahaha that definitly changes things. I do have another bottle of NPA that still has

the dropper head in. I usually do about 2-3 dabs with the dropper head. Tommorow I shall try 5 or 6 :)

Gegogi
05-25-2006, 01:18 AM
Yes, I leave the dropper head

intact. Sheesh otherwise half the bottle will gush forth.

And G, as for a "phero cloud" benefiting other guys, I

haven't noticed anything of the sort. However, I tend to hang at places where I can assume a somewhat prominent

role, and dress and act the part to boot. But, yeah, if you're a wallflower there might be a possibility of

transfer, I just haven't seen it.

gfunk
05-25-2006, 10:19 AM
:type: Aha! So the mystery of the

great Gegogi is now finally revealed! The dropper is in fact in ! :rofl::thumbsup:

It's quite

strange you haven't noticed the phero cloud while wearing NPA for such a long time. Maybe you just don't pay

attention to it, there must be loads of situations where you're not always the loudest, alphaest and most

active part. I have personally seen this a few times and delberately just stayed in an observation mode to see how

this can be. What I've seen is that both the male and the female have an enhanced moment based on their actions and

body languages.

I think that if there's a possibility of transfer then it transfers regardless of one being a

wallflower or not.

:cheers:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shenandoah
05-25-2006, 10:32 AM
Agree.

If there is

already something going on between a couple near by, my eNone presence only seems to help their

enjoyment.

I’ve already related an incident

where I was out with a group at a party, and one of the women who was already interested in someone else, came over

and vacuumed up a real snoot load of eNone from off my neck (ever hear a horse snort? - several times at that), and

then went back over to her date of the evening to make out.

I thought that was pretty rude. Those were "my

mones."

But she certainly knew where the

electric spark was coming from.

gfunk
05-25-2006, 11:44 PM
Agree.

If there is already something

going on between a couple near by, my eNone presence only seems to help their

enjoyment.

I’ve already related an incident where I was out with a group at a

party, and one of the women who was already interested in someone else, came over and vacuumed up a real snoot load

of eNone from off my neck (ever hear a horse snort? - several times at that), and then went back over to her date of

the evening to make out.

I thought that was pretty rude. Those were "my

mones."

But she certainly knew where the electric spark was coming

from.

HAhaha!!! That's so funny! You should've gone and claimed it back! How rude!

:rofl:

But seriously, the only cure for a cloud is to wear less, but in my experience wearing this much generally

leads to much better results on the whole. :thumbsup:

slickracer
05-26-2006, 07:29 AM
hmmm i dap npa with out the

cap off.

catlord17
05-27-2006, 11:48 PM
I've never tried NPA, but I

have about half a bottle of TE left... and it seems to me that people get much better results from NPA than from

TE... I wonder why that is.

Gegogi
05-28-2006, 01:19 AM
one of the women who was

already interested in someone else, came over and vacuumed up a real snoot load of eNone from off my neck (ever hear

a horse snort? - several times at that), and then went back over to her date of the evening to make

out.

You should have returned the favor and "vacuumed up a real snoot load" of her natural copulins!

catlord17
05-28-2006, 01:34 AM
You should have

returned the favor and "vacuumed up a real snoot load" of her natural copulins!

LMAO!!! What a

visual!

AdrenaIine
05-29-2006, 12:32 AM
I got my SOE! I will be

trying out my SOE+NPA soon enough. Mainly with people I already have known prior to, since I think it will be easier

to evaluate. I've also been hitting the gym more often, trying to get back into prime shape, of course AFTER the

nice weather has already came around. Typical me!