PDA

View Full Version : For people who say pheromones don't work.

luxveritas
05-22-2006, 04:37 PM
I have been using pheromones for 6 months now and it just occured to me to see what effect these

product have on my own body and mind. Physiologically speaking males and females are not very different. Many of the

pheromones that are in the male products are also in the female products.

Lately I have tested OD effects on

myself in private to see how I would react. This has given me great insight to what role pheromones have in general.

From what I have seen so far, pheromones affect me similarly to drinking a huge cup of coffee. I become nervous

energetic and have a hard time speaking; become more prone to stutter or forget words. If I had to approach a new

girl I would probably spontaniously combust. If I approached a girl who though I was attractive and she was in the

state I described above she would be so nervous that she would probably not notice if I said stupid things. Again I

am sold on pheromones.

If you dont think pheromones work try them on yourself in high concentrations and see how

you feel. After that you may be able to see through some of the crazy "magic bean" claims some people make about

pheromone use.

Gegogi
05-22-2006, 07:34 PM
I do, every dad burn time I don

them. Alas, I've long ago gotten used to OD levels of mones and can take it without a twitch, flinch or holler.

I'm my normal self with or without 'mones. And I consider that a good thing. My first few times out I was so hyper

I thought I might wet my drawers or do a jig in the parking lot. Now I totally forget I'm wearing them until some

cute young thang crosses my path in a quandary.

catlord17
05-28-2006, 01:31 AM
I absolutely love the effects

of high levels of A314 on me. 4 drops, that's my dose. It makes me grow this deeply embedded sense of confidence

that can't be faked, or shaken, and I notice I talk less, move more slowly, and just completely "own" every

situation I'm in. Last time I wore this dose (and it's A314 by itself, by the way) I had people doing amazing

things around me. I was kidding around, thinking I was joining in the playful smack talking at the pool table, and

I have people taking my smack talk as orders - and doing them unquestioningly. People with brass balls, who love to

talk smack right back.

I was also told that night that the way I move is so smooth and sexy when I wear that

dose of A314 that it's irresistible... and when I asked how I move, I was told that I walk and move as though I own

everything around me, without being arrogant about it.

I don't call that OD levels for me, but it usually

gets me a nice wide circle of personal space from people I do not know. The difference in how I think, feel, talk,

move and act is unmistakable. This makes A314 worth every penny for me, hands down.

Overdosing on NONE makes

me extremely irritable. Overdosing on ANOL makes me blather. Overdosing on LT, though not a pheromone, makes me

tired 2-3 hours after applying it. Overdose levels of EW really gets me aroused. I have seen way too much evidence

that this stuff works to dismiss it. I have tried a number of products, and I know of at least three that are

definitely on my "to buy again" list.