PDA

View Full Version : Mones in your sun tan lotion

Muscle4Hire
05-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Okay,

so I just read a post by pico right here:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthr

ead.php?t=9978&highlight=beach (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9978&highlight=beach)

I think using pheros this way is only for the advanced to pros but is

excellent testing grounds because beaches are usually packed with hot half naked women. Some of the problems are:

1.) Wind 2.) Sweating 3.) Proximity
The best situation would be a moderatley warm day with no wind and laying down

your towel next to some hot girls. Mind you, you can always get up and leave if a.) you get her # (sweet) or b.) you

can't get a good convo started. It may be good to bring a good conversation piece laying out right in front of them

that you know they will have to say something about... i.e. an I love John Mayer t-shirt.
So let's try to get the

volume down for mixing some pheromones into sun tan lotion. This could even be applied to using moisturizer in place

of the sun tan lotion. Let's say the bottle is 8 oz and we want to mix some unscented SOE into it. A bottle of SOE

is 10 mL. So, for 8 oz, if we poured 1 mL in, that would be .125 mL of SOE per oz. And lets say you use 2 oz of the

suntan lotion every time. So you have .25 mL of SOE on you.

This gets confusing so we need to answer some

questions.

1.) How much SOE is applied on average, say 2 8" strips on the arms?

2.) How much sun tan lotion

do you use to cover yourself each time?

If we can get the volume of SOE used on an average application and just

put that into our lotion bottle multiplied by the number of uses in that bottle, we could have ourselves one sweet

test on the beach this summer.

Sigma
05-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Okay, so I just

read a post by pico right here:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthr

ead.php?t=9978&highlight=beach (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9978&highlight=beach)

I think using pheros this way is only for the advanced to pros but is

excellent testing grounds because beaches are usually packed with hot half naked women. Some of the problems are:

1.) Wind 2.) Sweating 3.) Proximity
The best situation would be a moderatley warm day with no wind and laying down

your towel next to some hot girls. Mind you, you can always get up and leave if a.) you get her # (sweet) or b.) you

can't get a good convo started. It may be good to bring a good conversation piece laying out right in front of them

that you know they will have to say something about... i.e. an I love John Mayer t-shirt.
So let's try to get the

volume down for mixing some pheromones into sun tan lotion. This could even be applied to using moisturizer in place

of the sun tan lotion. Let's say the bottle is 8 oz and we want to mix some unscented SOE into it. A bottle of SOE

is 10 mL. So, for 8 oz, if we poured 1 mL in, that would be .125 mL of SOE per oz. And lets say you use 2 oz of the

suntan lotion every time. So you have .25 mL of SOE on you.

This gets confusing so we need to answer some

questions.

1.) How much SOE is applied on average, say 2 8" strips on the arms?

2.) How much sun tan lotion

do you use to cover yourself each time?

If we can get the volume of SOE used on an average application and just

put that into our lotion bottle multiplied by the number of uses in that bottle, we could have ourselves one sweet

test on the beach this summer.

The soe bottles are highly inconsistent in how much they dispense each

time you roll on. It'd be really hard to say.

I tried dropping mones into goops of sunblock before applying

them during spring break. If felt like I wasn't wearing pheromones at all. The lotioned seemed to affect the

dispersal of the mones, and I didn't feel any of the effects that I usually do on myself, and the people around me.

The fragrance of the mones was also completely undetectable on my skin after applying the lotion. Even when I mix

pheromone/cologne batches I can usually detect a slight hint of the mones.

It'd be worth a try though IMO,

though I don't think there's a need to over complicate things by making all these calculations. Why not just

apply the mones over the suntan lotion...or apply them before putting on the lotion.

catlord17
05-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Another good idea would be to

apply the suntan lotion to your skin, and then apply the mones to your hair. Stand upwind of the girls whenever you

can, too.

CptKipling
05-22-2006, 09:34 AM
I wouldn't worry too much

about the logistics of wearing pheromones outside; our natural pheromone system evolved outside. As long as you are

close enough to have a conversation I would guess that people are detecting your pheromones.

bolounit
05-22-2006, 07:05 PM
1bottle soe and 1 bottle npa added to it would be overkill?