PDA

View Full Version : Beta Nol

ant2000
05-15-2006, 05:53 PM
I have been doing some

research on beta nol and it seems like it's a good pheromone to have. I have heard in high doses it can create a

sense of intense rapport with other people as opposed to alpha nol which just creates mindless chatter. Does any of

the products at love scent use beta nol? I think i saw somewhere that SOE (which i love by the way) only uses alpha

nol. I was just wondering if any of the products (ex- SOE, AE, Alpha 7, AA314) use beta nol. It would seem that the

beta nol might be more benificial towards maintaining strong relationships with the opposite sex.

catlord17
05-15-2006, 10:09 PM
I've never used b-nol before,

but I've read about it enough to know that the common theme for it seems to be increasing honesty and rapport.

Dept and quality of communication, versus volume. There are products out that use it as a main ingredient, but I

don't remember what they are.

Sigma
05-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Betanol does just as you say.

While wearing betanol it isn't uncommon for people you've just met to treat you like an old friend. It really

facilitates communication on a deeper level, working well in dates and interviews.

I don't think any of the

products here contain betanol except chemset b-nol. If anything pick up a bottle of that.

gfunk
05-16-2006, 07:04 AM
A314 contains b-nol, also Chikara

supposedly does....:cheers: