PDA

View Full Version : More great hits on SOE

Muscle4Hire
05-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Okay so I

just used my SOE scented pack and I am really happy. I used the whole pack and got that drunk off of nol feeling...

great aura around me. Anyway, I was at a bar when I used it and this really cute Asian chick sat right next to me

but with her boyfriend. She had a Jesus shirt on too so I knew she probably wouldn't be giving me any sexual hits.

So basically, I just talk with them both a lot and give them some laughs about certain drinks. So, we were sitting

down and standing up the whole night and when she got around me, she seemed to stay around me. When I went to sit

down, she sat down next to me. The first physical contact was sooooo fvckin sexy... okay, I was standing up and

talking to one of my friends and she was right in front of me. Then, while she was talking to another friend, she

backed half of her ass onto my thigh right next to Mr. Johnson wasn't phazed by it and just stood there for about 5

seconds and then moved to get my beer. Now, when I joked with her, she slapped my hand about 5 different times

laughing something off. Also, the best part, she was sitting down next to me and was sitting really close to me when

I felt her starting to move... she put her hand on my lap, right next to Mr. you know who and readjusted her seat...

However, I'm not a homewrecker, so I didn't persue it any further... anyway, she seemed like the sweet

conservative chick that I tend to like.

So, I know some of you guys have been in the same seat. What have you

done to get more sexual hits? I will be trying NPA with SOE next but love SOE on its own.

Mick
05-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Okay so I just

used my SOE scented pack and I am really happy. I used the whole pack and got that drunk off of nol feeling... great

aura around me. Anyway, I was at a bar when I used it and this really cute Asian chick sat right next to me but with

her boyfriend. She had a Jesus shirt on too so I knew she probably wouldn't be giving me any sexual hits. So

basically, I just talk with them both a lot and give them some laughs about certain drinks. So, we were sitting down

and standing up the whole night and when she got around me, she seemed to stay around me. When I went to sit down,

she sat down next to me. The first physical contact was sooooo fvckin sexy... okay, I was standing up and talking to

one of my friends and she was right in front of me. Then, while she was talking to another friend, she backed

half of her ass onto my thigh right next to Mr. Johnson wasn't phazed by it and just stood there for about

5 seconds and then moved to get my beer. Now, when I joked with her, she slapped my hand about 5 different times

laughing something off. Also, the best part, she was sitting down next to me and was sitting really close to me when

I felt her starting to move... she put her hand on my lap, right next to Mr. you know who and

readjusted her seat... However, I'm not a homewrecker, so I didn't persue it any further... anyway, she seemed

like the sweet conservative chick that I tend to like.

. Dude!!! cant you see this was a sexual

hit?? :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

woofa1
05-14-2006, 04:47 AM
NPA AND

SOE -SOME GOOD HITS, MORE SEXUAL THOUGH.

CHIKARA, NPA AND SOE-ALSO

GOOD AGAIN MORE SEXUAL. THE CHIKIRA SEEMS TO MAKE WOMEN TALK MORE I FOUND .I AM ALPHA MALE SO I DONT USE MUCH NPA

1-2 DROPS IS FINE.

pI IS ALSO GOOD BE CAREFUL OF THE AMOUNT USED

THOUGH. OD ONCE ON PI HAD GIRL BEING VERY AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS ME.

'IMPARTING KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT PREDUJICE ENRICHES ONE SOUL"

Muscle4Hire
05-14-2006, 08:39 AM
Dude!!! cant you

see this was a sexual hit?? :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well, you're right but like I

said, it was like she was trying to hold herself back the whole time. I mean, she was obviously really religious and

her boyfriend was right there. Really cute girl though...

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2006, 08:41 AM
pI IS

ALSO GOOD BE CAREFUL OF THE AMOUNT USED THOUGH. OD ONCE ON PI HAD GIRL BEING VERY AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS ME.

Is that PI with or without SOE, Woof?
How much PI did you use to cause the OD, and was that

positive aggressiveness or negative aggressiveness? :think:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Sigma
05-14-2006, 10:08 PM
Well, you're

right but like I said, it was like she was trying to hold herself back the whole time. I mean, she was obviously

really religious and her boyfriend was right there. Really cute girl though...
Women entice attraction

with subtle gestures, they're not nearly as overt as us men. Its a woman's role to entice, and a man's role to

react. Problem is that these subtle gestures don't always register with a lot of men, and men fail to react when a

woman's sending all the right signals.

Pheromones don't make people act irrationally or unrealistically. No

matter how captivated your pheromones make her, most women will carry themselves with a bit restraint....which is

especially true in this case, with her boyfriend being around. I don't know what else you expected from the

situation, but that was as blatant of a sexual hit as they come.

Pheromones will take you to that point, where

a woman is quite ready and willing to accept your advances towards her. Its still up to you, as the man, to take

things to the next level, not the pheromones. I'd say that a really successful sexual hit is a product of

pheromones + your game...otherwise all you get is a bunch of nonverbal fluff thats fun to brag about but doesn't

really get you anywhere.

Realistically though, she was with her friends and her boyfriend. She probably would

have turned you down had you approached her, but she was obviously attracted to you.

All that being said, I

should at least answer your question :angel:

NPA should add a little spice to the effects of SOE. It won't drop

a woman's panties for you, but it does create quite a sexual stir at times. I'd also highly recommend mixing SOE

with A314.

woofa1
05-15-2006, 12:49 AM
Yes , it was both

negative and positive aggresiveness. Initially started out negative, but after we talked .And i used my so called

charm she was ok and tended to relax a bit more.

dosage-2 drops of PI and one drop alter ego. PI middle throat

alter ego side, with cover scent on pi. Mine due i was experimenting during this time to find my limits Also can be

interpreted as alpha male, quiet muscular with deep voice. Hence low dosage on the none /rone more nol.

Has

anyone done field testing onA1 , i hear it can have a calming effect on the opposite sex?

Sigma
05-15-2006, 11:44 AM
Yes , it was both

negative and positive aggresiveness. Initially started out negative, but after we talked .And i used my so called

charm she was ok and tended to relax a bit more.

dosage-2 drops of PI and one drop alter ego. PI middle throat

alter ego side, with cover scent on pi. Mine due i was experimenting during this time to find my limits Also can be

interpreted as alpha male, quiet muscular with deep voice. Hence low dosage on the none /rone more nol.

Has

anyone done field testing onA1 , i hear it can have a calming effect on the opposite sex?

A comforting

effect sounds more appropriate than calming. They'll feel and act more like themselves around you, and are

generally more receptive to you. Women are more apt to flirting, and when used in more intimate settings, delve

into deeper topics of conversation. It can temper the effects of none a bit, though too much A1 can come off as

mushy and needy.

2 drops of PI and 1 drop of AE is quite a lot of none. Most people would OD on such a mix. A

lot of people OD on a single drop of PI.

Muscle4Hire
05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
Women entice

attraction with subtle gestures, they're not nearly as overt as us men. Its a woman's role to entice, and a man's

role to react. Problem is that these subtle gestures don't always register with a lot of men, and men fail to react

when a woman's sending all the right signals.

Pheromones don't make people act irrationally or

unrealistically. No matter how captivated your pheromones make her, most women will carry themselves with a bit

restraint....which is especially true in this case, with her boyfriend being around. I don't know what else you

expected from the situation, but that was as blatant of a sexual hit as they come.

Pheromones will take you to

that point, where a woman is quite ready and willing to accept your advances towards her. Its still up to you, as

the man, to take things to the next level, not the pheromones. I'd say that a really successful sexual hit is a

product of pheromones + your game...otherwise all you get is a bunch of nonverbal fluff thats fun to brag about but

doesn't really get you anywhere.

Realistically though, she was with her friends and her boyfriend. She probably

would have turned you down had you approached her, but she was obviously attracted to you.

All that being said,

I should at least answer your question :angel:

NPA should add a little spice to the effects of SOE. It won't

drop a woman's panties for you, but it does create quite a sexual stir at times. I'd also highly recommend mixing

SOE with A314.

Good stuff Sigma. Yea, I was talking to her quite a bit but I wasn't on my A game...

just been having a lot of stuff going on in my life lately.

Muscle4Hire
05-15-2006, 05:45 PM
Oh yea, I've been hearing

so much about A314... what is in this stuff!? I've heard of so many sexual hits... etc etc. Anyway, I can't find

it in the pherolibrary... anybody know the nol none rone ratios or can guess?

Sigma
05-15-2006, 08:53 PM
The makers of A314 keep the

ingredients under close wraps, and the formulation is constantly changing. Its primarily a rone/none mix, but

actually includes 7 different pheromones mixed in essential oils.

Rone by itself projects a strong alpha image,

though more so in a fatherly trustworthy way. None by itself creates sexual tension, but is very much an

anti-social type of mone - it can make people avoidant.

The beauty of A314 is its abilty to project a sexual,

alpha, trustworthy vibe, without creating too much tension, and without being overly fatherly. It doesn't signal

as much of an intimidating vibe like none...more like a 'cool and in control vibe'. I've replaced the none in

most of my mixes with A314 for daily use. A314 can temper the negative effects of none, but unless I'm out at a

club or bar, mixing the two can create too much distance.

woofa1
05-17-2006, 09:47 PM
True sigma, as i said i was

experimenting and wanted to find my very outer limits. Anyway isnt a314 in realm? WHAT WOULD BE YOUR MIX?

npa

soe and or chikira is involved? cheers.

Sigma
05-17-2006, 10:46 PM
True sigma, as i

said i was experimenting and wanted to find my very outer limits. Anyway isnt a314 in realm? WHAT WOULD BE YOUR

MIX?

npa soe and or chikira is involved? cheers.

Realm for men contains minute amounts of

Estratetraenol....which is a pretty good pheromone in its own right.

A314 is a very complex mix of a lot of

different pheromones, but primarily rone and none.

I haven't had much luck with Chikara to be perfectly honest.

I went through two bottles of it, simply because its such an easy product to use. A lot of people have had luck

with it, but it wasn't for me.

SOE NPA and A314 are amongst my favorite products right now. SOE+A314 is a very

good all around, everyday mix for me. SOE+A314+NPA that was a favorite mix of mine for a good while.

woofa1
05-18-2006, 05:48 AM
Yes, Sigma . Soe And Npa For Me

.chikira Seems To Have That Edgy Effect When Added To The Above. Will Give A314 A Try. Any Suggestions As To The

Application Mix?

woofa1
05-18-2006, 05:53 AM
I Agree Npa And Soe

Are For Me One Of The Better Quality Products. Have Had Interesting Hits When Adding Chikira To The Mix? But Not As

A Stand Alone Funny Enough, That Is Chikira.

Can You Suggest A Mix When A314 Is Involved, And How Is It Different

To Npa And Soe On Its Own?

Muscle4Hire
05-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Man, I love SOE scented. It

makes me feel like myself, just cool and relaxed, and I could feel this orb of magnetism pulling other people over

to me.

A314 should be good with a nol product first like SOE and then you can go up and up with none to see the

limits. A314 from what I've heard is a rone none product.

Sigma
05-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Man, I love SOE

scented. It makes me feel like myself, just cool and relaxed, and I could feel this orb of magnetism pulling other

people over to me.

A314 should be good with a nol product first like SOE and then you can go up and up with

none to see the limits. A314 from what I've heard is a rone none product.

Yeah SOE does a great job of

lowering social barriers. You feel less inhibited and more relaxed around others, and everyones around you seems to

be much more open around you. As long as you're not a social hermit, SOE has some very well pronounced and

beneficial effects...even as a standalone.

When dosed properly A314 can create a strong sense of magnetism as

well. It puts you a step above the rest, and people tend to 'follow' you. Too much A314, however, can seemingly

put you too far above everyone, and create a sense of distance.

Estratetraenol also has some magnetic qualities

to it as well. It puts everyone around you in really uplifted moods, they enjoy being around you, and people

actually start standing near you, following around, or even crowding around you in groups. Very cool feeling.

Sigma
05-18-2006, 09:50 PM
I Agree Npa And Soe

Are For Me One Of The Better Quality Products. Have Had Interesting Hits When Adding Chikira To The Mix? But Not As

A Stand Alone Funny Enough, That Is Chikira.

Can You Suggest A Mix When A314 Is Involved, And How Is It Different

To Npa And Soe On Its Own?

SOE and NPA works so well as a mix simply because SOE makes people more

sociable and open around you, making them more receptive to the effects of the NPA. A314 gives the mix a sense of

cool sophistication. Very relaxed, very in control, and people are highly receptive to that. A314 also tempers

against the tension that NPA, so long as you're open and sociable around others.

Again SOE+A314 is a very good

every day mix. Both SOE and A314 are good social products, and the two just kinda go hand in hand. Two drops of

A314 is fine, however since SOE contains rone, if you're wearing quite a bit of SOE, you might want to tone the

A314 down. A314 isn't as overtly sexual as NPA, but it can be a highly sexual product in its own right.