PDA

View Full Version : Not so noob question

cares
05-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Hi guys, i've been

sparingly using phero's for about a year now, but i've never noticed any real differences or anything, but i think

it's my fault for misuing the products or simply not knowing how to use them well.

I have a bottle of AE and a

bottle of SOE unscented.

I use about 2-3 drops of AE, but maybe it's to much...should i use dabs

instead??

And SOE i just put in my neck and arms but since it's a roll one i haven't measured...how many cms

are im supposed to use?

Another strange thing....i decided to use SOE because a gelpack i had ofit made me feel

really cool and busy, like being slighlty drunk but totally in control, but the actual product doesn't make me feel

that..why??

I'm 20 yrs old, 1.78, about 67 kg, not fit actually, i've been losing shape but isn't noticeable

with clothes on...not a model but good looking enough.

slickracer
05-13-2006, 07:59 PM
yeah, i get good reations

from 1-2 drops of ae, 3 not so good. start wiht 1.

as for soe, you can use as much as you want, cause there

isn't any risk of od but make sure you know what you want the stuff to do so you know how much to apply.

also i

did notice the same thing with the gelpack and the roll on. just like you, i think the gel pack works better (don't

know why, cause its the same product ) but anyway, plus i only need alittle bit if im useing the gel pack, 1\8 -

1\4 is good enough if i put half a pack, it makes me submisive. which i don't like.

CptKipling
05-14-2006, 01:10 PM
I get a similar feeling from

SOE sometimes, but prefer the bottled version. Try a tiny dot under your nose - I bet that will do the trick.