PDA

View Full Version : Estriol Anyone¿

markosans
05-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Has anyone actually

used the Lucky 7's Estriol? I just ned to know because the set is a good buy... Thanks.

a.k.a.
05-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Tried a drop on the back of my hand.

Didn't notice any effects on myself.

slickracer
05-07-2006, 09:36 PM
i did a research on this (not

an extensive one tho) and found that Estriol is produced mainly by a fetus. and that its suppose to show that the

fetus is developing just fine and that low amount of Estriol shows forshadowing signes of trouble with the fetus.

so what i was thinking is that do you think that Estriol is suppose to make women think you are really healthy?

catlord17
05-07-2006, 11:06 PM
i did a

research on this (not an extensive one tho) and found that Estriol is produced mainly by a fetus. and that its

suppose to show that the fetus is developing just fine and that low amount of Estriol shows forshadowing signes of

trouble with the fetus.

so what i was thinking is that do you think that Estriol is suppose to make women think

you are really healthy?

Maybe it makes them think you're a fetus? lol

Sigma
05-07-2006, 11:19 PM
so what i was

thinking is that do you think that Estriol is suppose to make women think you are really healthy?

Most of

the physical characteristics that men and women find attractive are actually indicators of good health. We

unconsciously want to choose the 'healthiest' mate. If estriol really does project an image of being in good

health, then it might be a useful pheromone.

Thats just a huge amount of speculation though :think:

Gegogi
05-08-2006, 01:43 AM
I like my women kinda small,

skinny 'n anemic looking. Trouble is, they often don't seem to like me. The healthy athletic types are somehow

attracted to me.

Sigma
05-08-2006, 02:02 AM
Ideal thinness and attraction is

actually more a matter of encultration. In highly individualized cultures such as the US, being fat is associated

with laziness and lack of discipline and is highly frowned upon. Some cultures actually look negatively on

thinness, however. Although being overweight is usually an indicator of bad health and major turn off, being more

plump in some cultures is a sign of wealth.

Healthy doesn't necessarily mean athletic either. Clean skin,

vibrant smile, straight teeth, healthy hair, good posture etc etc all signal good health.

DCW
05-08-2006, 07:42 AM
I like my women kinda

small, skinny 'n anemic looking. Trouble is, they often don't seem to like me. The healthy athletic types are

somehow attracted to me.

I seem to attract overweight women for some strange reason.
On the web

and in person. I'm not a shallow person and I do like curves on a lady, it is just an observation.

DCW

slickracer
05-08-2006, 09:34 AM
i do really well with really

older women then me and anygirls around my age that has had a kid. isn't that wierd. i think im giving off too much

father vibe and my friend tease me for attracting all the milfs. haha i don't mind it tho.

anybody else has

anything on this product?

surfs_up
05-08-2006, 11:14 AM
maybe it's the estriol that makes them so jolly... Might trigger a protective instinct or some

caregiver behavior in women.. like they pay for dinner ? Gigolos might find good use for this ?

catlord17
05-08-2006, 10:44 PM
If estriol is produced

primarily by the fetus, how could it have anything to do with displaying the health of an adult? To wit: A fetus is

the product of the act of copulation, which is the goal of seeking a healthy mate, is it not?

markosans
05-09-2006, 12:27 PM
i searched that in google and found an experiment on estriol. I dont have much time to look at it, but

its the fifth one down starts with 17{Beta}. Check it and see if it has good info. im going to come back to it

later...:run:

Gegogi
05-09-2006, 01:08 PM
To wit: A fetus is the

product of the act of copulation, which is the goal of seeking a healthy mate, is it not?

I guess I'm

not very goal oriented as I love copulating but avoid producting a fetus like the dickins. This may also relate to

the ever increasing popularity of oral and anal copulation.

Visionary7903
05-11-2006, 01:41 AM
Tried a drop

on the back of my hand. Didn't notice any effects on myself.

A.K.A have you noticed anything from

Estriol from other people?

Visionary