PDA

View Full Version : Noob First Order

Mullenbruck
05-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Hi,

newbie here!
I gonna do my first order but i havent made up my mind yet. At first i went with pherlure, but due to

some shipping problems i was unable to get it. So now im between two options:

A) AE: Got one question though- if

i use some drops of this and cover the smell with any normal cologne, will i get the same results?

B) NPA: I

read this was one of the best. But i also read this MUST be combined with other cologne. I read that the best combo

was NPC + SOE. Can i mix NPA with a normal cologne and still get the results? If i order a NPA, how many SOE gel

packs must i order to mix them (as gel packs are cheaper). Or can i use just a drop or two of NPA alone?

Which

option would you guys recommend?
im a 23year old guy.

Thanx a lot

slickracer
05-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Hi, newbie here!
I gonna do my first order but i havent made up my mind yet. At first i went with pherlure, but

due to some shipping problems i was unable to get it. So now im between two options:

A) AE: Got one question

though- if i use some drops of this and cover the smell with any normal cologne, will i get the same results?

B)

NPA: I read this was one of the best. But i also read this MUST be combined with other cologne. I read that the best

combo was NPC + SOE. Can i mix NPA with a normal cologne and still get the results? If i order a NPA, how many SOE

gel packs must i order to mix them (as gel packs are cheaper). Or can i use just a drop or two of NPA alone?

Which option would you guys recommend?
im a 23year old guy.

Thanx a lot

A> well of

course, its not the smell of AE that gets you results, even tho i bet sometiems the smell alone dose get you some

result, AE smells pretty dang good. so you migh not even have to cover it up. but if you do decite to cover it up,

yes it will work cause its the mones in there that are doing thier thing.

B> ahh yes, NPA. sence you are a

newbie, this migh be kind of hard, expecially if you are getting just NPA. i found that when i wear just NPA, its

almost like it adds a background sexual tention to any interactions. NPA and Soe are pretty good, thats only because

it can create a pretty balanced results. you can make it as aggrasive or as friendly as you can. but i have stoped

useing this mix.

C> well right now if i am really in to useing AE/NPA or AE/TE. these mixes gives me results i

din't see with other mixes i have tried. im really likeing this mix right now.

Mullenbruck
05-07-2006, 12:39 PM
B> ahh

yes, NPA. sence you are a newbie, this migh be kind of hard, expecially if you are getting just NPA. i found that

when i wear just NPA, its almost like it adds a background sexual tention to any interactions.

Does

NPA+regular Cologne gives out this sexual tension as well, or is it only when you wear NPA alone?

slickracer
05-07-2006, 02:04 PM
yeah ofcourse, the only thing

that the cologne is doing is covering up the smell of NPA (which dosn't smells that good, cause it has no fragrance

of its own) but like i said before, NPA might be pretty strong (not as song as Pi, and alpha 7) but can do some

major damage of its own.

oh also another thing that people migh not come to realization about is that, the

reason NPA+SoE combos are popular is because they are really cheap.

always remmber, you get what you pay for.

Mullenbruck
05-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the advice

slickracer.

So what would you recomend for me, to buy AE or NPA/NPA+SoE ?

slickracer
05-07-2006, 09:23 PM
well sence you said you are

around 23 so im assuming your range is going to be around 20+ right? well i found that with older women they seem to

respond better to -nones. So pretty much your choices are on the ball.

and sence you are a just starting out i

think you should not go with the NPA+SoE combo just yet! cause i don't think you'll be ready for mixing yet, but

if you are this would be a good start for mixing, cause they are pretty cheap and easy to work with.

so if i

were you i would go with AE. it has everything that NPA+ SoE have as pheromones wise. and the break down is pretty

much like this

AE= .020% none, .015% nol, and .010% rone in a 7.5 ml bottle.

AE is already mixed (where if

you get the NPA+SOE, you'll have to mix it your self) and be ready to be used as soon as you get it, plus the smell

is wonderful. AE is an all around product and sence it has alot of none (then nol, and rone) it tends to be more

sexual but still pretty balanced out by the nol, and rone)

where NPA is 50% none and 50% secreat ingreatdiant.

if you just use this like i said, there is a sexual tention background but also it migh intimadate people cause its

so high in NONE.

where SoE is 4 part nol and 1 part rone. it will make people open up to you like theres no

tomorrow. so pretty much in the lamest tearm this parduct is made out of 4 part friendlyness and 1 part respectable

vibe.

once you start to notice the effects of pheromones and after doing alot more research (trust me, you are

going to want to read on alot more about pheromones ) you migh want to mess around with the NPA+SoE mix. cause once

you understand what the hells going on, this NPA+SoE mixing can do some major damage but sence you are a newbie, id

just stick with AE for your first order. and AE seems to give me better results with women over 20 years of age.