PDA

View Full Version : Making a mix and using it

Johnny
05-03-2006, 02:26 PM
I've been

using PPA for some time with good results (I think, still might be placebo). However I don't like the scent and now

have some unscented SOE and NPA.

The amount of PPA I've been using is about 3-4 dabs, one on my collar, one on

each wrist and sometimes a dab on my underwear...

If I'm switching to NPA, how much to use for similiar effects?

I bought an LS atomizer and the small roll-top bottle, cause I'd really like to quit the dabbing as it wastes mones

and requires me to wash my hands afterwards.

I also wonder about application. I tend to apply on my clothes only

as it lasts longer and I'm not 100% comfy with applying bioactive substances on my skin if I can avoid

it.

However, if I'm talking a girl to bed, of course it's nice to have that phero edge for better sex even when

I'm naked. Whats the best way to kill both birds with the same Stone Labs product?

Further, the atomizer and rolltop from LS seems to be of quite low quality, but I need some more bottles (for

various mixes). Do you guys know of any other online supplier of small atomizers, eyedropper bottles or rolltops?

Preferably metal, I like things to last. I'd hate to have a bottle of androstenone break in my pocket while on a

date...

Mtnjim
05-03-2006, 02:46 PM
At the top of the page you'll find

a thing called "Search".
If you click on that then enter "DD#1 mix" (you might also look at "JB#1" and "KR#1") in

it, your first question will be answered. then enter "atomizers, eyedropper bottles rolltops" and your second will

be answered with links.

Johnny
05-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Sorry if some of my questions

signal RTFM, but about the DD#1 mix, I did find it before, and I still don't find it to answer my question.

"Three/four swipes around your body" isn't very exact dosage information imho :) And it doesn't convert PPA dabs

into NPA sprays.

CptKipling
05-03-2006, 03:15 PM
I also wonder about

application. I tend to apply on my clothes only as it lasts longer and I'm not 100% comfy with applying bioactive

substances on my skin if I can avoid it.

Bioactive?

These compounds are already on your skin, and

even if they were absorbed, the quantities that would enter your bloodstream would be tiny. (do a forum search for

something like "pheromone dangerous" for more info)

Johnny
05-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Bioactive? Well, still no long-term studies on the effects of synthetic pheromones on the

skin is there?

Sorry about bringing it up, I didn't want to start a fight. I realize it looks like there's

probably about 0.01% chance phero's on you're skin will do any harm, but if I can avoid that risk, I'd still

prefer to do so. Esp. since they wear off quicker on the skin as well. Anyway, I never thought they would enter the

bloodstream, more that they would cause allergies or cancer or something.

Mtnjim
05-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Sorry if some of my

questions signal RTFM, but about the DD#1 mix, I did find it before, and I still don't find it to answer my

question. "Three/four swipes around your body" isn't very exact dosage information imho :) And it doesn't convert

PPA dabs into NPA sprays.

I posted the DD#1 because you said you have SoE and NPA. This is a (sucessful)

mix specifically from SoE and NPA. PPA is PPA and DD#! is DD#!, if you like PPA, use it, if you want to try

something else, DD#1 is a good starting point. It might give you good results, or you might have to try something

else. Everything here is "try it and see" because we are all different. There is no "right" answer except the one

you find for yourself. We can point you in a direction, but you have to take the journey yourself.

Good Luck!!