PDA

View Full Version : 'nother New Product (Liquid Trust)

Pages : [1] 2

Bruce
05-02-2006, 03:17 PM
This

one is for men or women.
http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/108

I got the

1/4 oz bottles to make it easier to give it a try; no idea if it works or not. Oxytocin definitely has an effect

when inhaled; hard to say if they put enough in to work as a cologne.

Let us know what you think.

B

slickracer
05-02-2006, 03:49 PM
ohh another one? dang.....

why are all these new mones comeing in when i don't have a job! haha. dose anyone know what oxytocin is "suppose"

to do?

Holmes
05-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Facilitate bonding and trust.

Mtnjim
05-02-2006, 04:46 PM
My understanding was that oxytocin

was only stable in solution for a short period before breaking down. Has the manufacturer found a way to stableize

it for longer periods??

drid
05-02-2006, 04:53 PM
What's the concentration of this

product?

bronzie
05-02-2006, 05:08 PM
My understanding

was that oxytocin was only stable in solution for a short period before breaking down. Has the manufacturer found a

way to stableize it for longer periods??

I second that.

Could we have a little bit more

specifics on this .mone or whatever it is? manufacturer? etc...

Bruce
05-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Check out their home page at

verolabs.com.

There is lots of info on oxytocin on the web, but they don't tell you how much is in the

product.

B

Mtnjim
05-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Well depending on some unknown

stability process, we might have 7 days.

American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 186(3):496-498,

March 2002.
Gard, John W. RPh; Alexander, James M. MD; Bawdon, Roger E. PhD; Albrecht, Jon T.

RPh

"Abstract:
OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the stability of oxytocin in

lactated Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution over a 24-hour period at 25[degrees]C and

over a 7-day period at 5[degrees]C.
STUDY DESIGN: Twenty units (2.1 [mu]g equal 1 unit) of oxytocin were injected

into 1000 mL of lactated Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution. Samples for the analysis

were drawn at specified times after storage at 5[degrees]C and 25[degrees]C. These samples were stored at

-70[degrees]C for later analysis. Statistical analysis was done with 1-way analysis of variance and Tukey-Kramer

multiple comparisons.
RESULTS: Twenty units of oxytocin in 1000 mL of lactated Ringer's solution and lactated

Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution was found to be stable for 7 days at 5[degrees]C and for 24 hours at

25[degrees]C."

Icehawk
05-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Worthy thread on the subject

matter at

hand.
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?

t=14370 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14370)

And according to the study above, wouldnt the stuff last a full day at room temperature? From my

experiments the stuff seemed to dissapear quick. But it wasnt Liquid Trust so who knows.

Cullmanz Own
05-02-2006, 07:24 PM
This stuff sounds great but

I didn't like what they had to say about pheromones. They said that pheromones release oxytocin in the opposite

person and that's what makes pheromones what they are. I'm not saying that's not true but they're kinda

discouraging pheromone use. But hey, I'm willing to try it when I get some doe. And some more SOE. hehe

luxveritas
05-02-2006, 09:59 PM
From what I read last time

the participants effected by oxytocin in the study received a nasal spray. I would rather not spray something up a

targets nose.

gaf
05-03-2006, 12:38 AM
From what I read

last time the participants effected by oxytocin in the study received a nasal spray. I would rather not spray

something up a targets nose.

why not?
It's the ultimate turn on walking up to a chick and saying

"excuse me while i spray you up the nose , by the way you may find this turns me into Brad Pitt for the rest of the

evening"

I find beer works for me....
:cheers:

L.A. Guy
05-03-2006, 12:24 PM
If this product works the way

they claim -- which, frankly, seems a little doubtful -- wouldn't it have more of an effect on you (since you'd be

breathing more of it) than the person you're with? It might make you feel good, but it also might give you

inappropriate feelings of trust and affection toward everyone you meet... which could result in some pretty bad

decisions.

Anyway, that's the great thing about these forums -- I'll look forward to hearing the reactions of

those of you who decide to try it out.

slickracer
05-03-2006, 12:49 PM
If this product works

the way they claim -- which, frankly, seems a little doubtful -- wouldn't it have more of an effect on you (since

you'd be breathing more of it) than the person you're with? It might make you feel good, but it also might give

you inappropriate feelings of trust and affection toward everyone you meet... which could result in some pretty bad

decisions.

i did some reasearch on oxytocin, and i read alot of reduce social anxiaty. i think thats

whats going on while you are breathing it in. cause i trust people more that you are not afride to interact with

stranger. or thats the conclution i am getting at.

but man as soon as i get some money, man im going to update

my mone collection.... and i can't wait!!:lol:

luxveritas
05-03-2006, 12:55 PM
If you snort cocaine it has

an effect. If you smell cocaine I doubt much happens. It seemed to be a study about nasally delivered hormones. You

could probably snort testosterone and have results too.

bronzie
05-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Well depending on

some unknown stability process, we might have 7 days.

American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology.

186(3):496-498, March 2002.
Gard, John W. RPh; Alexander, James M. MD; Bawdon, Roger E. PhD;

Albrecht, Jon T. RPh

"Abstract:
OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the

stability of oxytocin in lactated Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution over a 24-hour

period at 25[degrees]C and over a 7-day period at 5[degrees]C.
STUDY DESIGN: Twenty units (2.1 [mu]g equal 1

unit) of oxytocin were injected into 1000 mL of lactated Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5%

solution. Samples for the analysis were drawn at specified times after storage at 5[degrees]C and 25[degrees]C.

These samples were stored at -70[degrees]C for later analysis. Statistical analysis was done with 1-way analysis of

variance and Tukey-Kramer multiple comparisons.
RESULTS: Twenty units of oxytocin in 1000 mL of lactated

Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution was found to be stable for 7 days at 5[degrees]C

and for 24 hours at 25[degrees]C."

m-jim, im not understanding this completely, but if this

product will dissipate and disapear on the time frame you mentioned and at the temperatures you state with the

study, then I find it will only last on the body for a very very short time, the human body is approximatly 37

degrees C constant, even on the skin. If this is true about this product then even if it were freezed, then applied

to the skin, it wouldnt last very long. 7 days? more like 7 minutes.

the link that Bruce provided shows a

very sleek website dedicated to this product, hope the product lives up to the testimonials on that site, I

personally will wait for more feedback from the forum....

Mtnjim
05-03-2006, 02:31 PM
m-jim, im not

understanding this completely, but if this product will dissipate and disapear on the time frame you mentioned and

at the temperatures you state with the study, then I find it will only last on the body for a very very short time,

the human body is approximatly 37 degrees C constant, even on the skin. If this is true about this product then even

if it were freezed, then applied to the skin, it wouldnt last very long. 7 days? more like 7 minutes...
I

posted that abstract because I was wondering about the solution's stability in the bottle, and the time

between manufacture and use. Even if manufactured as advertised, would it still be anything useful by the time we

got it? That was what I was questioning, not the time after application. Their site claims a 2-4 hour life span.

I'm so used to Bruce having high quality products here, this is the first one I've ever questioned.

slickracer
05-03-2006, 02:46 PM
hmmmm 2-4 hrs? hmmmmmm

after reading all your guy's posts and my research, i think i will actually give this product a try.

well

first of all its only like 20 bucks. and with that short hr span for the effectiveness and considering what oxytocin

dose, i think thats all the time you need. all you have to do is when you think you need some or the time is right

just spray it and tada.... cause you don't really want that on you all the time, just like someone said, you migh

make some bad decision while on it, if you are affected by it all the time......

bronzie
05-03-2006, 03:11 PM
hmmmm 2-4 hrs?

hmmmmmm

after reading all your guy's posts and my research, i think i will actually give this product a

try.

well first of all its only like 20 bucks. and with that short hr span for the effectiveness and

considering what oxytocin dose, i think thats all the time you need. all you have to do is when you think you need

some or the time is right just spray it and tada.... cause you don't really want that on you all the time, just

like someone said, you migh make some bad decision while on it, if you are affected by it all the

time......

Its actually 29 bucks, but I see your point, it wont exactly break the bank and worth a

try.

However, what some of the forum members have been suggesting is not that its not a good product, it may

well be very good, we are just questioning the product on the grounds that it is not a pheromone, and some forum

members have posted legitimate studies with good intention, that question its life span and its stability, therefore

in essence questioning the product and its longevity on human skin.

Holographic Monkey
05-03-2006, 04:24 PM
I thought it was

fairly cheap to buy oxycotin from veterinarian suppliers. I didn't know about the stability issues, and the only

thing that ever stopped me from trying it was that, a priori, I expected skin application to be an ineffective

delivery system, and that it would affect me more than the target.

shutter
05-03-2006, 05:07 PM
The only thing I know about

oxytocin is that it causes "let down" in breast feeding women. For instance, a baby crying, or the sound of a

breast pump will cause the release of oxytocin, which in turn causes the breasts to immediately leak or squirt milk,

despite lack of pressure on the breasts.

You probably don't want to know why I know so much about breast

feeding. No, I don't have kids.

koolking1
05-04-2006, 06:18 AM
"You probably don't

want to know why I know so much about breast feeding. No, I don't have kids."

Of course we want to

know!!!!

joseph956
05-04-2006, 06:25 AM
so i take it no one has

actually tried this product?

can we get a little feedback from those who have? thanks! :wave:

Pancho1188
05-04-2006, 08:11 AM
They don't call it the

"cuddle drug" for nothing...

This is the 'opposite' of a pheromone. Whereas pheromones are used prior to

mating to promote sexual attraction, oxytocin is used after mating to promote bonding with a person. Oxytocin is

why couples spoon, women (and men) want to cuddle after sex, and men roll over and fall asleep after climax.

The

rest of this message is conjecture and based on the assumption that artificial oxytocin placed on the body could

produce the same effect as the natural form after climax:

I would doubt the longevity of this product as well,

as oxytocin is meant to produce a temporary state (whether it be lactating or cuddling after sex). Pheromones, on

the other hand, need to last longer so you have time to interact with many potential mates before you find the one

that suits you best.

If you were thinking of its optimal use, it would be great to have if you wanted to promote

relaxation and intimacy with a loved one, since it gives you the post-sex cuddling session without the sex (but what

man would want that?). As for using it on someone you aren't intimate with, it would most likely make them more

intimate with you as well, meaning touching or bonding. That said, I'm curious of its effect on the same sex.

I could actually see this being beneficial if you want to get someone to drop their guard and open up to you, as

it states, which may be great for introverts (who like to bypass brutal small talk and get to other topics) or

people who like to accelerate new friendships.

For personal use, it might make a great item for people who need

to relax or get some good, loving feelings going through their bodies...I could see the potential downer, though, if

you used it and didn't have an outlet for your affections.

Just a warning for the men out there - I wouldn't

recommend using this for sexual purposes. Like I said, it's purpose is for after sex in humans. Who knows, though

- if you get the oxytocin without the sex, maybe it will cause the cuddly feelings that produce the intimacy needed

to have loving sex.

The skepticism is warranted - if it makes you feel cuddly, how does that help you with other

people? It might make you more trusting and them not so much, so that could create an imbalance.

A combination

of this and NLP techniques may be a great way to develop instant rapport with someone, but that would be an ideal

result.

ohmmmm
05-04-2006, 08:20 AM
Ok, That very informed

specualtion is great. I can't imagine that this stuff is highly effective, but may provide some sort of edge in

this regard. There just has not been many people posting their actual experience so its difficult to know what this

stuff does. I just ordered some. It will arrive sometime next week and we shall see what it does in the real

world. I'll post my experience in a few weeks.

Best wishes...:drunk:

palatinecreator
05-04-2006, 09:17 AM
I just ordered some a

1/4 oz bottle of liquid trust from love-scent. I hope it comes before the weekend after next because I really am

looking forward to trying it out at the club I go to every weekend. I've gotten amazing results with the A314 and

Primal Instinct as far as the sexual response is concerned, but if the trust inducing properties of oxytocin are

half as good as the liquid trust site says it is, I'll be in for a lot more action than I'm already getting, which

is a heck of a lot as it is.

If I'm happy with the results, I'll probably buy a years supply from

verolabs.

http://www.verolabs.com/product.php?UID=2006050411431868.248.253.87

koolking1
05-04-2006, 09:51 AM
I think it would be more

appropriate if you bought your year's or whatever supply from Bruce. I'm going to order some today but won't be

able to test till next week as I'm headed to Florida for the weekend.

jago25_99
05-04-2006, 09:59 AM
They need to convince me that

they have stablised it's quick breakdown before I buy

DCW
05-04-2006, 10:46 AM
They need to

convince me that they have stablised it's quick breakdown before I buy

In other words you don't

TRUST them?

DCW

MOBLEYC57
05-04-2006, 09:41 PM
I've

gotten amazing results with the A314 and Primal Instinct as far as the sexual response is

concerned

I'd sure love to hear all the details on that mix, if it is in a mix (application,

application points, your age, ages of those it affected, did you mix them or apply them on different areas, cover

scent ... all of'it!)?

Thanks! :drunk:

Back to the regular scheduled program ... yeah, I'd like to be

trusted! :angel:

catlord17
05-04-2006, 11:01 PM
It was a pleasant surprise to

come back here and discover this. And it's inexpensive enough that it's worth trying. I just ordered some. I

hope it's as they say.

civic-siR
05-05-2006, 06:49 AM
with the POWER of TRUST, what

evil things would you guys do? :p

Me: i don't know :( i'm not evil :p

markosans
05-05-2006, 10:12 AM
I would buy this product if

Bruce could get this information from the manufacturer:

1. The bottle life of the product
2. The life of the

product when used (which i think was stated a 2-4 hrs)

I would think if the company is selling them at a years

supply that it would last quite a long time but i dont really know.

slickracer
05-05-2006, 10:40 AM
hey guys i just had an

interview today for a job where i would give 3 presentations a day ranging from 1-3 hrs each. and while she was

telling me about the job, this came to mind. mabey i am going to have to pick this up if(when) i do get the job.

(crossing my fingers)

bronzie
05-06-2006, 04:09 PM
I would buy

this product if Bruce could get this information from the manufacturer:

1. The bottle life of the

product
2. The life of the product when used (which i think was stated a 2-4 hrs)

I would think if the

company is selling them at a years supply that it would last quite a long time but i dont really

know.

I agree about that.

slickracer
05-06-2006, 04:47 PM
come one guys, sometimes you

just have to take a little risk!!

and quit giving bruce so much shit to do. if you want something done you can

send them an email to thier coustomer service area and ask them all those question your self.

bronzie
05-06-2006, 05:20 PM
slickracer, what would be more

of a burden for bruce? having dozens of emails in his Inbox that he has to reply too, questioning the legitimacy of

Oxy or just posting our thoughts here so he can reply once to everyone that posted and everyone that reads

it.

people in this forum are generally suspicious of new products, especially if they are not pheromones and

especially for the fact that this chemical is known in studies not to be stable, therefore undermining its actual

usefulness with the puropse it was designed and marketed for. People will part with thier money when they know a

product will work, or at worst know a product is what it says it is. I think you have misunderstood why people have

been yelling about OXY.

these are not risks, just legitimate questions, I dont think Bruce minds this.

slickracer
05-07-2006, 08:59 AM
oh i think you misunderstood

me, i don't mean send bruce the emails asking about liquid trust, i mean send verolab emails all these questions.

and they most likely to reply.

but i do agree with you on the 2nd paragraph tho. oh and i don't get the OXY

refrance, i don't knwo what that means.

bronzie
05-07-2006, 09:12 AM
OXY = oxytocin

metropolitan
05-08-2006, 02:37 PM
damn, i haven't been here

in over a year and you mo-fo's haven't changed. quit all this whining and wait until somebody triest the product

before being so dismissive.
i just got my bottle today (1st mones i buy in a year). i'll be trying it over the

week, i'll let you guys know how it works.

slickracer
05-08-2006, 02:39 PM
nicely put metropolitan.

bronzie
05-08-2006, 02:48 PM
damn, i

haven't been here in over a year and you mo-fo's haven't changed. quit all this whining and wait until somebody

triest the product before being so dismissive.
i just got my bottle today (1st mones i buy in a year). i'll be

trying it over the week, i'll let you guys know how it works.

We havnt been whining, been

questioning the chemical OXY, not the actual product itself.

If bruce started to sell beer as a splash on

pheromone cologne, would people question the effectivness of it? I pressume so.

Same goes for this

chemical.

I personally am waiting on some feedback, I have not ruled it out, but looking at the studies, its

not promising, but it is possible its a good product!.....

PHP 87
05-08-2006, 03:18 PM
I wonder how LT would work when

also worn with (not mixed with) NPA

jamesdeanmartin
05-09-2006, 07:10 AM
I've been using this

stuff off and on for months. I talked about it in the thread on oxytocin in the general folder, some of you may want

to check it out.

I haven't noticed any major changes in the reactions I get from women. It does have a very

soothing effect on me though, like I want to just curl up into a ball and sleep. That can put me at a disadvantage

when I douse myself in it before going out. It definitely makes me very sleepy. I also think it may increase the

need for urination in females. Small sample of course, but I used to wear it regularly to one of my courses with no

assigned seating and I had a number of different girls sit next to me throughout the semester. Sometimes when I wore

LT, half-way through class they would start to wriggle and claim they have to pee really bad. It kinda freaked me

out. I've never seen that kind of reaction in a classroom. And usually its the girl on both the left and right of

me. Just an odd occurence perhaps, I don't know. This happened to me on like 4 or 5 occasions with 4 or 5

different girls (it didnt happen everytime I wore it.)

I'm still experimenting with it, I'll probably wear

it tonight since its "in the news."

JDM

gaf
05-09-2006, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=jamesdeanmartin] Sometimes

when I wore LT, half-way through class they would start to wriggle and claim they have to pee really bad. It kinda

freaked me out. I've never seen that kind of reaction in a classroom. And usually its the girl on both the left and

right of me. Just an odd occurence perhaps, I don't know. This happened to me on like 4 or 5 occasions with 4 or 5

different girls (it didnt happen everytime I wore it.)

Maybe they need to go for a masty?
Be positive Bro!

:box:

Holmes
05-09-2006, 06:09 PM
I wonder how LT

would work when also worn with (not mixed with) NPA

They'd probably cancel each other out.

bronzie
05-12-2006, 01:11 PM
I got

some MAJOR success at the club last Saturday using liquid trust in combination with A314 and Primal Instinct

scented. I was kissing this girl who I met there a couple weeks ago and this time we were making out for over an

hour! She was sitting on a bar stool while I was giving her a back massage and she said "I feel like I'm in heaven.

I never thought I would go there."

I'm very satisfied with the results of just one spray on the wrists (comined

with the 'mones) and one on the chest. There's a lot of that stuff in the 1/4 oz bottle.

BTW lots of dry

humping on the dance floor as well.

Sounds like you had a Great experience, however you used LT with

another 2 fairly strong and well respected pheromone products that have proven to work with most forum members. Do

you attribute this "hit" to LT? or to the other two products or to the combination?

Dont want to sound that I am

disecting your post, but through a process of elimination we could get to the bottom of this product in terms of its

effectivness.

One other question, how did LT make you feel when you wore it? Did you try it out stand alone in

any situation?

palatinecreator
05-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Haven't tried LT alone

yet, but usually I notice when only using the pheromones I'm more likely to scare women off after attracting them.

I think a big difference in my game has come from reading and applying the "double your dating" books and the video

series. However, I never would have gotten into improving my game if it weren't for the massive amount of women I

found I can attract simply using pheromones.

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2006, 09:08 AM
I've

gotten amazing results with the A314 and Primal Instinct as far as the sexual response is

concerned

I'd sure love to hear all the details on that mix, if it is in a mix

(application, application points, your age, ages of those it affected, did you mix them or apply them on different

areas, cover scent ... all of'it!)?

Thanks! :drunk:

Back to the regular scheduled program ... yeah, I'd

like to be trusted! :angel:

Palatinecreator, may I have your A314:PI recipe? :blink: Pretty please?

:blink:

palatinecreator
05-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Sure, one drop of A314

and 1-2 drops of PI. I also like to put on some Pheros with it as well. I prefer the back of the hands to the

wrist. After I rub them together I dab the back of my neck with the back of my hands.

Another successful

night at the club yesterday. One woman actually said I was a magnet. I grinded with about 5 females. I've done

so much of that the crotch on my jeans is starting to wear out its color. Seriously!

koolking1
05-14-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm going out in a bit to

a local dive and will wear LT with AE/m and SOE. Results tonight, If I'm sober enough !!!

civic-siR
05-14-2006, 06:51 PM
^ I guess he isn't sober yet.

:(

koolking1
05-15-2006, 05:03 AM
I did start to post last

night but had been smoking some stuff and found myself rambling along so decided it was better to wait till this

morning.

I put on AE/m, SOE gel pack scented, A1, and then finally LT. All on my wrists and hands, sorta

just rubbed it all in together. The smell is not unpleasant at all. I didn't feel drowsy but that might be

attributable to my having slept in yesterday.

I went to this local dive knowing I couldn't stay too long

as we're having severe rains at the moment and my way home looked as if it might flood out later.

I know

the bartender there, Karen, and when I went in the door she beckoned to me to sit in the middle of the bar near her

(she's late 40s, not bad but shows her age, she's always had a mild attraction for me as I always wear AE/M and

SOE when I go there and she's susceptiblbe to it). Well, as luck would have it, I was just to the right of two

women in their early 40s. I was just sitting there minding my own business when the one furthest from me said "oh

he's just sitting there being cool" and then the one right next to me turned to me and said "gee, we almost bumped

heads". Well, laughing, we didn't but it started the conversation going. They were surprisingly candid with me

(the LT?) and I found out that the one sitting by me was on probation until 2010 for DWI. The conversation was

occasionally laced with sexual innuendo, sausages were a theme. The one next to me didn't mind me pawing her a bit

while we spoke, nothing overtly sexual but lots of affectionate touching. Alas, she was there as this guy she's

hot for was also there so she would from time to time go speak with him while I talked with her friend who was a bit

on the heavy side. Well, there was another younger woman there who is absolutely obese. The woman I was speaking

to just could not stop looking at her and commenting about her obesity. She was obsessed with the other's woman's

weight to the point of it becoming rude with her constant glances towards this poor fat girl (did the pheromones

cause her behavior, not sure). Then the better looking one came back and we started talking again until she had to

go to the bathroom. She did stay in there long enough that her friend commented on it. (laughing here, I was

beginning to think that perhaps she had gone in there to play with herself). Both of these women were quite drunk

from drinking beer so I figure she really just had a very full bladder. Oh, almost forgot, I accidentally took a

drink of her beer and she said to me "I hope you don't have aids or something". So, I did buy her and her friend

another beer but also told them that her comment had hurt my feelings in a joking sort of way. Then they started

talking with each other a bit loudly about yet another woman in the bar they had an ongoing feud with. Karen came

over and told them to quiet it down and then cut them off and said if they wanted to drink, they'd have to go

elsewhere. They left at that point. In fact, most of the bar cleared out about then as there really was some

concern about the roads being shut down. I told Karen I was leaving too and she gave me her cell phone number and

asked me to call her and let her know the status of the roads (this wasn't any kind of invitation, she lives near

me and also is a friend of my Sue's). The only conclusions I can reach are that the combo I was wearing opened

conversation up pretty easily and quickly with me having instant rapport and their trust about their past to inlude

bad stuff, caused almost obsessive behavior with one - the mildly obese woman towards the really obese younger woman

(it was pretty weird really, I know we all "gawk" from time to time but she was not at all polite about it).

One thing I wondered about was the rain, it's really been coming down hard for the past 4 days or so. Does

high humidity increase or decrease the broadcasting of the mones?

Hope others will test and post.

bronzie
05-15-2006, 12:27 PM
I did start to

post last night but had been smoking some stuff and found myself rambling along so decided it was better to wait

till this morning.

I used to smoke dried banana peel as recreation. I cant remember if it gives you the

rambling effect, but it definantly gives you Gorilla brains!!!:blink:

catlord17
05-15-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm at a bit of a loss as to

how to go about testing my LT. As always seems to be the case when I order LS products, my roommate thinks they're

her medications and takes off with them until she notices my name on the package, usually 5-7 days later. This,

naturally, always keeps me from testing when I have the best opportunities, which all seem to happen between when I

actually get the stuff, and when I know about it.

Anyway, I'm thinking this is something I might test by itself

to see what effects it has, but I'm a little baffled as to what I should be looking for in terms of "hits" with

it.

I tried one spray on my neck tonight, and found that it has a faint smell that the only thing I could think

of to relate it to was brain chemicals, but I have no idea where I would have discovered what brain chemicals smell

like.

This scent faded after a few minutes, and I did see some things with my assistant that could possibly have

been a hit with it, but I have been working to get her to trust me more fully for months now, so it would be no

surprise that she'd be trusting.

Any suggestions how to use this, or what to look for?

HK45Mark23
05-17-2006, 08:04 AM
I am getting spectacular results with Liquid Trust. I am not sure about the longevity of the product or the

stability. I do have to say that people are much nicer to me when I a wearing it than ever before.

I have used it the

first time with AE one drop on one wrist, rubbed that on the other wrist and then applied on the back of the neck.

I then added a partial spray of the LT on my chest, rubbed my wrist in that and then on the back of the neck again.

Not only did I have a

good evening, but the people I was with complemented on how nice of an evening it was for them.

Every place we went we

got great service and the employees seemed to want to talk to me a lot.

Yesterday, I applied one pee sized dab of Chikara gell

to my wrist and then spread it to my chest and behind the neck, followed again by less than one squirt of LT on the

chest mixing and spreading to all application points aforementioned.

I had a lot of business at the Civic Center; Taxes are over due on my

properties as well as improperly assessed.

I have never had government employees be so eager to please me and

treat me so well.

I

was making crazy jokes, Jokes like, “Is the tax assessor on crack? Or did you hire temps from the State Hospital?

Because either he/she is on drugs or crazy!!!” And they absolutely loved it and laughed. In the past they would

not have thought I was funny and they would have thought I was crazy. They would not have served me with pleasure.

Each of the women I

was helped by (ranging from 20-35) were standing close to me making physical contact or leaning over the counter

with low cut shirts. They spent on average 35 min each helping me and joking around plus flirting.

Well, I don’t think

this Liquid Trust works, so don’t buy any, be afraid of the waste of time and money, be afraid of the stability

questions. I am sure no one here needs this useless product.

koolking1
05-17-2006, 08:17 AM
actually I've kinda been

at a loss as to what to expect and the appropriate time to wear it. The above example seems to be the right venue

for this product. Wondering if I should go into a Sales job? I'll be experimenting again on Friday night at a

swinger's event (meet and greet, no sex, arghhh!!)

CrystalMoon
05-17-2006, 08:59 AM
Two posts up = great post.

Really informative.

Mine just arrived from Love-Scent today, and will be getting tested this weekend on "The

Man."

Going to try it both with and without my EW mix, as I sent verolabs an e-mail question, and within one hour

they had replied to say it can be used very effectively in conjunction with ALL pheromone products and all perfumes

or colognes, without any one negating the effects of any other.

Will report the results on Monday.

Ail :-)

civic-siR
05-17-2006, 03:33 PM
with the spray heads they RUN

out FAST...

HK45Mark23
05-17-2006, 09:45 PM
I called Vero labs today. The shelf life of LT is about 8 - 12 months, unless it is a fresh batch

then 16 months. The time after application that it will remain affective is 2-4 hours. I believe that is the

correct information.

Also in my previous post I failed to mention all the times people were totally comfortable talking to me and

approaching me to initiate conversation. Yesterday, several young women in the hall ways of the Civic Center were

saying hi to me and walking with me talking to me.

This evening I spent time with a woman who I had totally offended last

week.

I had been quite

forward with her and it totally turned her off. This happened last week. We have continued out conversations but

not in person. She had said we could be friends talk on the phone and internet as long as I kept my distance,

Hahaha.

Tonight she

called me for help; her vehicle was giving her problems and needed some assistance. After I had been with her for

maybe 15-20 min, I asked her if she was comfortable around me today. She said that she is rarely comfortable, but,

yeah she was today. After I rescued her we spent some time together. Her large smile got larger and larger as we

spent more time together and then the contact started. She just would not let me go and kept smelling where I had

the AE and LT.

By the

way, she is 24, we are both the same size, around 5’ and I am 33, closing on 34. This time I just placed a drop of

AE on my wrist and about a squirt or less of LT mixed and rubbed on the back and side of my neck as well as my

chest.

catlord17
05-17-2006, 11:20 PM
I decided to try to OD to see

what the effects would be since the only person I really have a chance to hang out with lately is my assistant, who

already trusts me. So I applied 4 sprays - one to my wrists, and three to my neck. I was also wearing three drops

of A314, but she seems to have gotten so used to it she does not respond anymore.

Results: I have never seen her

act this way before. She was much, much more emotional than usual. She was acting girly and indecisive when she is

usually very proper and steadfast and has no problems making decisions. She was having trouble controlling her Id,

too, unlike usual. She picked up a pair of earrings and decided to buy them, but could not understand why she

wanted to. She started justifying her desire to me, when I had made no effort to say anything about it, and then

later decided to put them back.

Additionally, she was vacillating between aggressive and very meek, and almost

cried in public while sharing a very personal explanation with me. She was also taking things too personally and

being moody. Again, totally unlike her.

Additionally, she kept disappearing and it turns out she had to pee five

or seven times (I don't remember which), but we were only together a few hours. She's never had to pee that much

since I have known her.

Finally, she did something she has never done before in my presence: she fell asleep in

my car. And, she could not seem to wake up no matter what. I had to wake her up when we got her home. Oddly

enough, I started feeling very tired at the same time she did, only I had to drive.

Today I wore three drops of

A314, and none of the LT - and she was entirely back to normal.

OK, so it works. Now I shall take the advice of

the producer and try one spray only.

Sigma
05-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Additionally,

she kept disappearing and it turns out she had to pee five or seven times (I don't remember which), but we were

only together a few hours. She's never had to pee that much since I have known

her.

Then the better looking one came back and we started talking again until she had

to go to the bathroom. She did stay in there long enough that her friend commented on it. (laughing here, I was

beginning to think that perhaps she had gone in there to play with herself). Both of these women were quite drunk

from drinking beer so I figure she really just had a very full bladder.

:type:

i n t e r e s t i n

g...

keep us posted guys. I'm really interested in this stuff

catlord17
05-18-2006, 12:26 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if

this stuff wouldn't be great for people who are trying to fix a damaged relationship, or get their ex's back.

bronzie
05-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Good to see we are getting some

feedback on this product, keep it comming!

catlord, with regards to getting your ex partner back, I think .nol

a.none and .rone do a good job at that, but this product might be just as effective?

Bruce
05-18-2006, 01:07 PM
Yeah, this is way past my

expectations. I kinda figured it would work on the wearer for a couple of hours and that would be it; almost

didn't try it. Glad I did.

B

Mtnjim
05-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Starting to look like they

conquered the stability problem. Cool!!

Now if it hadn't been for the taxes, then the plumber...:frustrate
Oh

well, maybe next month.

Holmes
05-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Yeah, this is way

past my expectations. I kinda figured it would work on the wearer for a couple of hours and that would be it;

almost didn't try it. Glad I did.

What did it do for you, Bruce?

Bruce
05-18-2006, 05:51 PM
What did it do for

you, Bruce?

I don't have to go out and get a regular job. :)

Actually by "I almost didn't

try it" I meant I almost didn't bother trying to sell it. I did test wear it once, but I didn't bother wearing

it out of the house. It's a mood elevator, but I just couldn't get the idea that it would affect others and that

they would trace that to the wearer, which is sort of the unwritten "job description" for pheromones.

Visionary7903
05-19-2006, 01:30 AM
Yea I am suprised this

produt is getting results. That is great :thumbsup:

I would like to see how this works with the -None products

like NPA, PI and even Chikara (which has 7 mones including -None). I mean we have a few products that reduce the

negative side effects of -None like intimidation and aggression from others (namely WAGG, A314 and A1) but this one

may just do something on a different level being a hormone and not a pheromone.

So has anyone tried NPA/m or

TE/m with this 'Trust in a bottle'?

Visionary

catlord17
05-19-2006, 03:35 AM
Today's experiment: 4 drops

A314, 1 spray of LT. The environment was a business class. I arrived at the wrong building, along with three

others, who quickly decided, "We'll follow you."

The class was three hours long. During the class, I made the

following observations.

1. My assistant quickly became tired, and left the classroom. She seems to consistently

respond with tiredness.
2. During class, women were outpacing men for bathroom breaks. I don't know if this was

because of the LT or what, or if it is even out of the ordinary.
3. During the break, I had a circle of people

around me asking me questions about my business and profession. Usually, when I wear 4 drops of A314, people give

me about a five foot zone of avoidance and don't talk with me. It was as if they were in awe, but comfortable

enough to come over and be amazed. I didn't particularly think what I was saying was amazing.

LT effects were

noticeable during class but not when I went out to play pool. It had to last at least 3 hours, in other words.

Naturally, some of this is due to the effects of A314, but the LT effects showed through, which I did not expect to

happen.

Shenandoah
05-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Though I’m mostly

doing experimentation with the colored Impi’s right now, I thought that today being a slow day around the office

that I’d add some LT to the Impi Yellow that I’ve been trying the last couple of days. It has been giving some

interesting results (see Impi Beta Testers thread).

Anyway, one smallish

spray from LT and despite a couple cups of coffee, I was nodding off for awhile. It probably isn’t fair to put all

the blame on LT as I had only about 3 hours sleep last night. But it definitely played a major factor in the

drossiness, as I can usually function on that little sleep fairly well.

Got really good service at lunch from four different waiters (one male, three female). The one

especially was much more pleasant than normal. They were almost competing to get near our table, despite the place

being packed. The two men I had lunch with are long time friends, but it may have been just a little more pleasant

than usual.

I’m thinking of adding some LT, and scented SoE to a card that

will be going to woman of interest to me. The scent is so that she will conciously pause to sniff the card. If there

is any feedback I’ll let you know.

catlord17
05-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Sounds like an interesting

idea, but will the LT last longer on paper? I don't get that impression... or would that matter for your

situation?

catlord17
05-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Did not wear LT today.

Assistant had no desire to go bafoom, and she was having no trouble staying awake, either. So far she's had both

of those responses both times I wore it. She also does not know when I wear it.

shutter
05-20-2006, 11:20 PM
KoolKing, I know alot about

breast feeding because I have a lactation fetish.....

CrystalMoon
05-21-2006, 08:22 AM
Okay so....

I have

been gobsmacked (I need to watch Brit terminology I noticed..) i.e. literally stunned by the way people have been

with me, and only started using it two days ago.

People in a small local shop: Woman on the cash till started

telling me how she had taken money from her husband's wallet that morning as she needed to get a new jacket - the

woman has known me all of a month. I was taken aback. Lots.

Same shop: Woman behind me: Asked me if I tinted

my hair or was a natural Blonde (grrr..) said I had it tinted - no shame in that I think. She proceeds to tell me

she has always wanted to but feels she is not brazen enough (what??) to pull off the look, and thinks her husband

might leave her!

Result: I am totally thrown.

Forget I have the stuff on and when "The Man" comes

over, am thinking I am in for a night of hell, as he is having a horrid time at work at the 'mo.

He sits

down next to me and within ten minutes, proceeds to talk to me about something I have been trying to get to the

bottom of for THREE MONTHS!

He was also very cuddly and affectionate. He generally is, but NOT after a

rubbish day at work.

Result: I am thinking this is good stuff. Will be testing more next weekend, as it's a

Bank Holiday here. Combining with 'mones this time.

Ail :-)

koolking1
05-21-2006, 08:40 AM
"KoolKing, I

know alot about breast feeding because I have a lactation fetish.....".

Interesting, you share that fetish

with my girlfriend but she hasn't had any success in realizing the fantasy yet. She's licked/sucked plenty of tits

but no lactaters yet.

Sue and I did go to the swinger's meet and greet on Friday night and we went with

this very good looking younger couple who we've known for about 5 years now. We used to have sex with them nearly

every Sunday until we moved and we're no longer so close to them distance wise. We still see them every few months

and always have sex with them. I was wearing a whole gel pack of unscented SOE, spread over my arms and neck area

with 4 drops of AE/M, 2 drops of A1 and two sprays of LT, basically just all rubbed together to make a mix. I've

generally had good luck with this combo anyway without the LT in the past. I was sceptical about the LT and

wondered how it could possibly help. Well, we hit this club on and off and have only recently been going with any

frequency just lately. Conveniently for us, it's only about 2 miles from where we live. There's always been this

one woman there that I find myself enormously attracted to but she's never ever returned my glance/smile until this

past Friday night. Sue, my girlfriend, knowing that I'm hot for her has also made a strong pass at her once in the

past to no avail (she's definitely bisexual too as is Sue). As a sidenote I should mention that swingers tend to

hang out in "packs" of 3 to 5 couples and rarely does one couple from one group penetrate another couple from a

differing group (why that is I don't know but I suspect it's some kind of female territorial behavior). Weird,

perhaps someone could attempt an explanation? At any rate, this woman I'm ga ga over has her own pack of friends

and we of course have ours. Well, there is a back room in this bar where you can smoke and I often wind up there as

I'm a degenerate about it and sometimes I am all alone. While there, one other woman from the other group came

back and she's not a smoker, I suspected she was sent to sort of feel me out a bit. We had a very nice

conversation and it was sort of intimate, we stood very close to each other and I kept up a bit of touching to make

it more personal. No real plans or anything developed but I felt that there is a real possibility for the future.

We parted after a bit and I eventually went up to the bar for a beer and as I did, the one I'm all hot for came up

there too and finally gave me the smallest of a smile and a bit of eye contact. I gave her a small smile in return

and a sorta of smiling eye thing (you body language types know what I mean). So, while I didn't take it any

further, I'm now hopeful for the future. Patience can be a virtue in this lifestyle. I also know she's an avid

dancer and I did make sure to dance quite a bit and I suspect that is also helping my cause in addition to the mones

and LT. LT must have made a big difference though, it was the only real factor that had changed. Then, Sharon, the

woman in the couple we had come with said she wanted to leave as she was horny so we came back to our place. I

quickly refreshed the mones/LT combo and had rubbed it into my chest and groin area. We then had sex for a nice

amount of time and Bob (Sharon's husband) eventually got up and got dressed while the 3 of us just lay there for a

bit talking. Then, Sharon proceeded to tell Sue and I just how much she loved us, she really does too (there is

sort of an unwritten rule of swinging that one doesn't go down that path and the lovey-dovey stuff is generally

stayed away from). Naturally, Sue and I were touched by her comments and really appreciated them - we're actually

very fond of both of them and Sue likely is in love with Sharon, well - she is really. All's good.

We had

also invited two other couples over for dinner last night. We've been with both couples once before but not as a

"six-some". The other two couples had never been with each other though. Again, I wore the same combo. We had our

dinner and then about an hour's worth of group sex. I didn't pay as much attention to one woman as I did the

other and she let me know it afterwards, she was a bit pissed off (bad thing to do with me, I'll probably never be

with her again as I just don't like any sort of demands of that nature placed on myself). The woman I spent more

time with was having her period and wouldn't take her jeans off. I was ok with that as she turned out to be very

happy with what I was doing with her and promised me that I was definitely going to be fucking her soon - I believe

her (laughing here, did the LT do a number on me too?).

Well, it's Sunday and Sue's still fast asleep,

that woman can sleep!!! I want to do some more testing so I'll talk her into hitting a bar late this afternoon.

I would heartily recommend giving LT a shot with your usual mone combo and get some hit reports posted!!!

HK45Mark23
05-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Sorry, but I am not buying all of this had to go to the bathroom and was tired stuff. I don’t believe that

this product has any thing to do with the phenomenon you have experianced.

It can be used to induct labor and breastfeeding. It is

also released during breastfeeding. It is released after sex, and affects bonding.

But this product does not cause tiredness or urinary activity.

It has been said, it causes the after sex cuddling affect with out the sleepiness.

Please consider, people use the restroom after eating, people use the restroom

around similar times throughout the day. Temperature and barometric pressure can affect ones need to use the

restroom. Diabetes can also cause urinary anomalies.

Now let’s set

the record straight, I have someone close to me who uses the restroom maybe once an hour or more. This person while

with me on a road trip the other day did not go once. We were out for 4 hours and not one time did she have to go.

We were in a car, I had one squirt of LT on, yet some one who always has to stop for restroom breaks did not go

once.

Next case, a girl I have dated a few times, she has gone nine

and a half hours while with me, not going once. I even asked her, “you aren’t one of those crazy women who hold it

in when out are you”, she said “not”, and that she just has not had to go.

So I bet if we did a double blind study with 2,000 participants and half was exposed and half not, that you

would find equal numbers of restroom goers and equal number of non goers.

My next question, is has any one here experienced having to go more often and has any one here felt

sleepy, for the record, I have not had such experiences myself.

koolking1
05-21-2006, 09:12 AM
I haven't experienced any

kind of sleepiness at all but have found myself going to the bathroom more than usual while wearing it. I'm a beer

drinker so that does dictate my piss habits but while wearing LT I have found myself going to the bathroom and

consciously noting to myself "hmm, I don't really need to go that bad but I'll go anyways".

I'm going to

subscribe the theory that it does instill a desire in a person to take a leak.

bronzie
05-21-2006, 10:06 AM
I think saying this product

makes a person , the wearer and non-wearer to go to the bathroom is a ridicules suggestion.

I honestly think

if that were the case, it would not be sold. Such an effect is a medical issue and could be potentialy dangerous if

it were true.

Fuse
05-22-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm going to be honest. I'm very

intrigued by this product. I think I'll give it a shot. I haven't given Bruce any business in about a year, and I

need to buy another bottle of Andro 4.2 anyway. So I'll hopefully have it by the end of the week and I'll post

results sometime over the weekend.

koolking1
05-23-2006, 08:28 AM
"I think saying this

product makes a person , the wearer and non-wearer to go to the bathroom is a ridicules suggestion."

The very

essence of this product indicates to me that the postings are truthful.

HK45Mark23
05-23-2006, 09:16 AM
"I think

saying this product makes a person , the wearer and non-wearer to go to the bathroom is a ridicules suggestion."

The very essence of this product indicates to me that the postings are truthful.

Can you please elaborate?

I if anything I go less when wearing it. Others I know who have a

higher frequency of bladder evacuation, go less when around me during the times I am wearing it.

I have not found one

time that wearing any mones or this LT that I have had any changes of urination frequency.

Although I have noticed

that mones make me want to eat or I get in a bad mood. I have noticed that when I wear them my mood does change.

Frequency of bathroom

does not change unless weather induced, diabetic related biochemical changes or increased liquid intake

occur.

koolking1
05-23-2006, 10:41 AM
no further elaboration

needed, my posting was "tongue in cheek"

Liquid Trust = Honest Postings

get it?

Fuse
05-23-2006, 02:25 PM
no further

elaboration needed, my posting was "tongue in cheek"

Liquid Trust = Honest Postings

get

it?

hahaha that was quite clever. That went my over head as well, at first! DOH!!!

Anyway,

I ordered my bottle last night, along with the Lucky 7 kit.... $140 for all of those mones is unbelievable. No way I

was passing that one up.

HK45Mark23
05-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Thanks, that was cool!!!

Hahahah!!! :blink:

Crookshanks214
05-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Hello there, I'm

pretty much a newb here- I bought my first mones a couple weeks ago, more out of scientific curiosity (I'm a premed

student) than any need for tail. The people in my college were easy sober, lets not talk about after they did a

couple kegstands:drunk:. I got a solution (from pherone, sorry bruce, but I found their site first) and I think

I've gotten the hang of them. They basically let me take more liberties with people, and faster, whether it be

bossing them around, or letting me get intimate with them. I'm a 5'3 asian, so theyre not used to getting either

of those things from people like me, hahaha. Not worth an everyday or every night-outing usage, but great if theres

something/someone I have in mind, I feel.

Anyhow, to the reason I posted in this particular thread. I found

love-scent while doing some research (its kind of hard to avoid it) and I found that there was a lot of valuable

info, both opinion and fact, here on these forums. When I saw it, I was REALLY curious about this liquid trust

whatnot, especially after reading all your posts. I did some research online (a simple google search) and found

something I think everyone should read. Here is the impression it gave me:

This is scary stuff. Not that I

dont want to buy some myself, haha.

http://www.reuniting.info/science/oxytocin_nasal_spray_health_bonding

This website has a lot of

good info, some of which explains some of the posts previous. A lot of what they talk about refers to nasal

oxytocin sprays, but the side effects seem EERILY similar, look:

[[[it can have unexpected side effects (like

uterine contractions). Some of the known functions of oxytocin are inducing labor contractions and milk ejection,

contracting the vagina, contracting the smooth muscle in the penis, and contracting the smooth muscle in the

intestines and stomach.]]]

I remember reading in this thread SEVERAL times about people having to go to the

bathroom (uterine contractions) and even one post where a guy wearing liquid trust made a woman LACTATE:rofl:. Of

course, that may have been beer..... we may never know. I gotta say though, I personally have never seen anyone

spill beer in two spots on the nipples like described. Lets hope noone ever makes a poor pregnant woman's baby pop

out early :nono:. Also, contractions in the smooth muscle of the intestines? FYI, thats what makes you shit.

I wanna buy me some of this stuff even more now (seriously) but for goodness sake, theres a MEDICAL WARNINGS

section!

[[[The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of oxytocin. Make sure you tell your

doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially: Heart disease, hypertension and kidney disease]]]

It sounds like one of those commercials for a bad drug you see on TV all the time. Granted, all this is about the

nasal spray, not the spray-on-body type that liquid trust is, but still, man. You can say that the side effects of

the nasal spray will be different, and you're probably right. You have to admit though, that that list of side

effects is eerily similar to experiences people have been posting. An overdose of pheromones, and people treat you

like a freak. An overdose of this stuff, and you just might cause a premature birth.

Id love to have a

bottle of this stuff, it would be perfect. If I like someone, I'll just walk away and give myself a spray. If I

REALLY dont like someone, I'll spray two digits on their back, and people will run from him/her screaming to the

bathroom hahaha.

To sum up, enjoy, folks, but hooolllly smokes, be careful.

ohmmmm
05-24-2006, 10:32 AM
I have not tested LT as much as

I've wanted, but it does make me feel sleepy...not right away, but about two hours to four hours after

application.

bronzie
05-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Crook, I think it was mentioned

that this product is a kitchen type variety of oxytocin, and will not cause the effects your suggesting. but hey if

it makes someone go to the toilet, in effect it means its powerful enough in doing something to the human body,

which will include installing a sense of attraction and trust!!

luxveritas
05-24-2006, 04:28 PM
is this product scented. If

so is the scent strong. I would like to hear peoples reports about how it makes them feel. If it changes how you

feel it might work on others. I have seen a few reports so far but I generally think that testing a products effects

on yourself is the best way to see if a product is legit.

hutch18414
05-24-2006, 05:57 PM
have never posted here,but

have been reading for awhile.just wanted to let yall know i have been trying liquid trust and have seen a

significant increase in people being very friendly,like starting coversations with me,etc.Also i had an interesting

kind of field test a coupe of days ago.I have a 2 yr old great niece whom i havent seen in about 8 months.she was

like totally freaked out when i would pick her up. with no other mones on, i decided to try liquid trust.Instant

Bonding,smiling laughing etc,sitting on my knee without a care in the world.3 sprays,1 0ne each shirt pocket,1 dead

center on chest.Normally i use 3 drops of A314,1 behind each ear spread down side of neck and 1 on wrist,rubbing

wrists together.the liquid trust i try to apply to clothing as it seems to last longer that way.it reallyseems to

enhance the effect of A314 for me.it does seem to have about a 2-3 hr limit b-4 refreshing though.i am still gonna

get more.

slickracer
05-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Scientists have shown

that oxytocin counters the cravings of high dopamine, speeds healing and counters stress

you think this

can hlep you quit smoking?

generalboy
05-24-2006, 10:21 PM
First time posting here also

and have been testing Liquid Trust for at least a week now. Here are a few examples:

A little about me:

I am

33 yrs old
Mixed background (South American, French & Carribbean)
5' 11" (Thin)
Use to model a bit
My mix: DD1

(the golden child)

1. Very first day I wore DD1 mix with two sprays of LT. Incredible day I had! First, I take

the subway to work every morning as I live in NYC. Most of the time, people are just into their own world as I am

also with my iPod - just enjoying the ride to work. There is this really cute girl that I've noticed for at least 6

months now (she lives in my hood - maybe an 8). Just thought she was cute, but didn't really cared to meet her or

not, plus I usually see her with a guy so I am very respectful of that and would never go there. Well what a

surprise when she just approached me to tell me that she likes the way I dress and that she has noticed me for some

time. We ended up talking about what we do for a living, relationships, blah blah blah, till I got off on my stop

(the train ride to work is usually 40 mins). We exchanged phone numbers - more on this story after this weekend when

I will invite her out to have drinks with me:cheers:. It didn't end there though! Now I must say that I am a pretty

damn decent looking guy. I 've never had trouble picking up women and the only reason I tried mones (about 3 months

now) was to enhance my game (so to speak - really just to take it to another level). At work many interesting things

happened. A co-worker that I've never talked to EVERRRRRR came up and was just a bit way too friendly for me. She

was really getting into her personal life and how it's difficult to find a good guy these days (hint maybe) - she

invited me to have lunch with her that day; have been seeing her a lot lately after work (I still didn't think all

of this was due to LT). My boss was really really personal with me and this is when I knew that LT was really

working. I have known my boss for over 3 years and never has he ever mentioned his home life to any one of his staff

EVER! Well he decided that he would offer this information to me - he even asked if I would take a break with him to

have a cigg outside. Telling me how he finds it easy to talk to me. This really freaked me out LOL:LOL: The best one

of this entire day was in the elevator while I was heading out of the office for a quick meeting. This woman that I

am very attracted to (there are about 600 employees at my office so there are a ton of women - she is about 26 - 28)

- this woman is the only one that have really caught my attention. We've said hi to each other with smiles in the

past (office politeness I guess) but I have never really gone further with that. She sees me as I am entering the

elevator and takes my hand to shake and gives me a kiss on the cheek (whattttt.!?!?!) :))). We talked for a bit as

if we had been friends for years. As she was getting off, she asked me if I would be back in the office after my

meeting and if I would like to have drinks with her later on that evening. Now I wasn't sure if I heard her right

so I pretended like it didn't happen. She asked if I would answer her so I said huh oh I didnt hear you - can you

say that again. She asked again so I said yes. Let me just say that I have a lot more stories even being on the

train and guys just starting up conversations with me out of no where. The one thing that I have noticed is the kind

of mellow mood you get after having it on for a while. I mean it kind of gets you a bit slow - the best word to

describe it would be in a chill mood. I think this helps a lot!!!!! The women get very emotional I have noticed in

the last week of testing. I am trying to find my ultimate mix with this one. Great stuff

have

never posted here,but have been reading for awhile.just wanted to let yall know i have been trying liquid trust and

have seen a significant increase in people being very friendly,like starting coversations with me,etc.Also i had an

interesting kind of field test a coupe of days ago.I have a 2 yr old great niece whom i havent seen in about 8

months.she was like totally freaked out when i would pick her up. with no other mones on, i decided to try liquid

trust.Instant Bonding,smiling laughing etc,sitting on my knee without a care in the world.3 sprays,1 0ne each shirt

pocket,1 dead center on chest.Normally i use 3 drops of A314,1 behind each ear spread down side of neck and 1 on

wrist,rubbing wrists together.the liquid trust i try to apply to clothing as it seems to last longer that way.it

reallyseems to enhance the effect of A314 for me.it does seem to have about a 2-3 hr limit b-4 refreshing though.i

am still gonna get more.

MOBLEYC57
05-25-2006, 06:44 AM
First time

posting here also and have been testing Liquid Trust for at least a week now. Here are a few examples:

A little

about me:

I am 33 yrs old
Mixed background (South American, French & Carribbean)
5' 11" (Thin)
Use to model

a bit
My mix: DD1 (the golden child)

1. Very first day I wore DD1 mix with two sprays of LT. Incredible day

I had! First, I take the subway to work every morning as I live in NYC. Most of the time, people are just into their

own world as I am also with my iPod - just enjoying the ride to work. There is this really cute girl that I've

noticed for at least 6 months now (she lives in my hood - maybe an 8). Just thought she was cute, but didn't really

cared to meet her or not, plus I usually see her with a guy so I am very respectful of that and would never go

there. Well what a surprise when she just approached me to tell me that she likes the way I dress and that she has

noticed me for some time. We ended up talking about what we do for a living, relationships, blah blah blah, till I

got off on my stop (the train ride to work is usually 40 mins). We exchanged phone numbers - more on this story

after this weekend when I will invite her out to have drinks with me:cheers:. It didn't end there though! Now I

must say that I am a pretty damn decent looking guy. I 've never had trouble picking up women and the only reason I

tried mones (about 3 months now) was to enhance my game (so to speak - really just to take it to another level). At

work many interesting things happened. A co-worker that I've never talked to EVERRRRRR came up and was just a bit

way too friendly for me. She was really getting into her personal life and how it's difficult to find a good guy

these days (hint maybe) - she invited me to have lunch with her that day; have been seeing her a lot lately after

work (I still didn't think all of this was due to LT). My boss was really really personal with me and this is when

I knew that LT was really working. I have known my boss for over 3 years and never has he ever mentioned his home

life to any one of his staff EVER! Well he decided that he would offer this information to me - he even asked if I

would take a break with him to have a cigg outside. Telling me how he finds it easy to talk to me. This really

freaked me out LOL:LOL: The best one of this entire day was in the elevator while I was heading out of the office

for a quick meeting. This woman that I am very attracted to (there are about 600 employees at my office so there are

a ton of women - she is about 26 - 28) - this woman is the only one that have really caught my attention. We've

said hi to each other with smiles in the past (office politeness I guess) but I have never really gone further with

that. She sees me as I am entering the elevator and takes my hand to shake and gives me a kiss on the cheek

(whattttt.!?!?!) :))). We talked for a bit as if we had been friends for years. As she was getting off, she asked me

if I would be back in the office after my meeting and if I would like to have drinks with her later on that evening.

Now I wasn't sure if I heard her right so I pretended like it didn't happen. She asked if I would answer her so I

said huh oh I didnt hear you - can you say that again. She asked again so I said yes. Let me just say that I have a

lot more stories even being on the train and guys just starting up conversations with me out of no where. The one

thing that I have noticed is the kind of mellow mood you get after having it on for a while. I mean it kind of gets

you a bit slow - the best word to describe it would be in a chill mood. I think this helps a lot!!!!! The women get

very emotional I have noticed in the last week of testing. I am trying to find my ultimate mix with this one. Great

stuff

Slowly but showly ... I'm getting sucked in!!! :blink:

GBoy, how much DD1 did you apply?

:think:

Annnnd, where did you spray your LT ... shirt/skin/chest/shoulders?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

generalboy
05-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Mobley -

A full swipe

straight across my jaw line. Then two full sprays of LT on each side of my neck. :type:

Sure thing mate

Slowly but showly ... I'm getting sucked in!!! :blink:

GBoy, how much DD1 did you apply?

:think:

Annnnd, where did you spray your LT ... shirt/skin/chest/shoulders?

Fuse
05-25-2006, 07:31 PM
I actually purchased the product

right before I read generalboy's hit report. And I enjoyed reading it. I don't doubt anything he has said.

Oxytocin was talked about a lot in the past on this forum. Now that there is actually a product that contains, I'm

jumping on it.

generalboy, please keep posting your results. I, along with many others, would love to hear

them!

generalboy
05-25-2006, 08:45 PM
So today I decided to try LT

on its own as I just wanted to make sure that there was some edge to this product. I put on 4 full sprays (two on my

neck, one on my chin which I then rubbed along my jaw line and the other on my wrist). I have to definitely say that

there is something to this product. On the train to work, I had two guys sitting next to me asking me what am I

listening to; even guys asking me oh where did you buy those Diesel sneakers as if there arent enough Diesel stores

in Manhattan already to find out. Now I am not sure if you guys are aware as to the attitude in NYC. People just

dont go up to each other and ask these random questions; especially guy to guy. The train was crowded this morning

and that is rare especially for the fact that its not rush hour. The cutest story ever was this very good looking

gay couple that entered and sat directly across from me. One of the gents said to me that I looked very hip and that

I should know where all of the happening clubs are. I just started laughing, literally. We ended up in a

conversation. They were mentioning that they are up here to check it out as his boyfriend was transferring for his

job. They gave me their phone number so that we can hook up tomorrow evening. Now remember that very same woman I

met in the elevator. Well we went out for drinks again after work. I decided to put on a full swipe of my DD1 mix

across my jaw and refresh with LT. I just got home from dropping her off at her apartment. Great evening - we

flirted a lot even talking very up close and touchy feely - I know for a fact that this has nothing to do with LT.

This was my golden child at work here. We are actually going to a movie tomorrow to see an IMAX 3D movie LOL and

after that take the gay couple out for dancing - It should be interesting.

I actually purchased the

product right before I read generalboy's hit report. And I enjoyed reading it. I don't doubt anything he has said.

Oxytocin was talked about a lot in the past on this forum. Now that there is actually a product that contains, I'm

jumping on it.

generalboy, please keep posting your results. I, along with many others, would love to hear

them!

belgareth
05-26-2006, 02:58 AM
First my apologies

to those interested in discussing the product Liquid Trust for letting this thread get so far off topic. It's been

corrected now.

Second, I've split this thread out. There is a new thread in Open Discussion called 'Trust'

with all your posts about trusting one another. If you'd like to post on that subject use that thread. Please only

post items limited to use and results with the product Liquid Trust in this thread.

Thanks

Bel

catlord17
05-27-2006, 11:28 PM
Went on a date the other

night. Was wearing a spray of LT, among other things. The LT definitely showed through, but did not have the same

effects on her as it did on my assistant. This woman, by the way, was pregnant - 6.5 months.

What I

attribute to the LT was the repeated comments that she was amazed that she was feeling so comfortable around me.

She was very shy, but trusted me enough to go to the beach alone with me at night the first time we met. She had no

desire to pee, nor did she (or I) display tiredness. She did open up really nicely, though.

I think the

pee/tiredness my assistant encountered was the result of overdose more than anything else.

HK45Mark23
05-28-2006, 09:00 AM
Your experience is more similar

to my experience. I have recently dated a girl who is 24 and has vowed to wait till marriage. So yeah she is a

virgin. Any way, she is also a Christian country girl. She has almost never dated, never had a boyfriend. She is

introverted, shy and definitely not out

going.

The first date; I was wearing

Alter Ego, one drop. We went to a Jazz gig of my fathers and it happened to also be the Kentucky Derby

party.

I used to race horses, and she

owns a few for her riding pleasure. She smiled at me the whole day. I asked her to my place and she said yes. I

had offered to show her my pictures from the race track days, as well as we both are drummers. So I show her my

Axis peddle.

Well this shy introverted

Christian virgin country girl and I sat at my sofa looking at pictures. By the end of my pictures we were snuggled

up close. For the next 5 hours we just snuggled and hugged, no

kissing.

Mind you this is our first

time together. I had not clue that she was all of the things I have described her

as.

So then I take her home after

we were together nine and a half

hours.

The next time we talk she

tells me that she is all of those things and she did not know what came over her and why she acted that away. She

said that she thinks too much and she is not sure she wants to pursue a relationship with me. This is because she

is so shy and introverted and not outgoing that she is afraid of letting go and afraid of what may happen. She is

scare to test the

waters.

So I had just gotten my LT in.

I told her, “I would like to meat you and let’s just talk.” Of course I wore the

LT.

Well she was totally

comfortable and happy when she was with me and again we hug for an extended

period.

Then she goes home and tells

me again she really does not want to talk to me any more or spend time together any

more.

Then she has an auto break

down and I was the closes to her so she calls me. Again I use the LT and low and behold I take her to her home.

This is where we mess with her horses and I perform tasks with them that she and her family don’t have the skills to

do and we spent several hours together. And again she hugs me for at least 20 min, smelling my neck at the

application

points.

I say to her, “so you trust me

now?” She says, “unbelievably yeah.” I say, “you are comfortable around me?” She says, “I am almost never

comfortable, but yeah I am totally

comfortable.”

So she invites me over to

watch a movie with her, an old movie with horses, evidently one of her

favorites.

Again I am wearing LT and

either Alter Ego or Chikara. Again she hugs me for ever at the end of the night (Then night ended at 1:30am). I

tell her, I know that when I leave you will have second thoughts again. She said no she did not think so but the

next day after her sisters Hunter Jumper/Dressage event, she cuts off all communications

again.

I get an email stating that

she no longer wanted to spend time with me and here was the number to her friend who also has horses and is much

more out going than she, and whose maybe more my speed and able to handle me better.

Ahahahahahaha

So any way, now I am seeing

both girls. I have a date with both of them

tomorrow.

I am noticing that when I am

with her, she is frisky, comfortable and fairly open, but when left to her own devices and there is no euphoria from

LT or Pheromones she then is more rational and freaks out on the emotions and feelings she has when around me.

OK so tomorrow on my “double date”(dating two girls at the same place

and time) I will wear LT and lets see if both of them hug me at the end of the evening. I will also see how the

evening plays out, if the date is extend beyond the prior plans and ultimately include alternative endings. My next

curiosity is who will last the longest. Who will want to go home first? Will both girls want to hang out for an

extended period of time? Will both be touchy feely? Will both hug me? Stay tuned for the results! Same Phero/LT

channel! Same Phero/LT time!

generalboy
05-28-2006, 01:36 PM
What is with this peeing

thing? :think: I haven't experienced this at all. The tiredness (mellow mood as I call it is definitely there).

Last night I went out with a few of my closest friends. We started out at my one guy friend downtown manhattan and

drank there first. This one girl that I hadn't met yet was sitting on the sofa next to me and at first we didn't

say anything at all. About 40 mins later she kept saying to me how easy going I am and how amazing it is that she

can feel so comfortable around someone that she really doesn't know. I had on my DD1 mix with 3 sprays of LT.

I

had one great date on Friday which I will write further tomorrow as I am way too lazy right

now.

Cheers

Went on a date the other night. Was wearing a spray of LT, among other things.

The LT definitely showed through, but did not have the same effects on her as it did on my assistant. This woman,

by the way, was pregnant - 6.5 months.

What I attribute to the LT was the repeated comments that she was amazed

that she was feeling so comfortable around me. She was very shy, but trusted me enough to go to the beach alone

with me at night the first time we met. She had no desire to pee, nor did she (or I) display tiredness. She did

open up really nicely, though.

I think the pee/tiredness my assistant encountered was the result of overdose more

than anything else.

slickracer
05-28-2006, 03:07 PM
hey HK45Mark23, i hope your

not thinking about trying to sleep wiht that girl are you?:nono: :nono: :nono:

DrSmellThis
05-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Your experience is more similar

to my experience. I have recently dated a girl who is 24 and has vowed to wait till marriage. So yeah she is a

virgin. Any way, she is also a Christian country girl. She has almost never dated, never had a boyfriend. She is

introverted, shy and definitely not out going.

The first date; I was wearing Alter Ego, one drop. We went to a Jazz gig

of my fathers and it happened to also be the Kentucky Derby

party.

I used to

race horses, and she owns a few for her riding pleasure. She smiled at me the whole day. I asked her to my place

and she said yes. I had offered to show her my pictures from the race track days, as well as we both are drummers.

So I show her my Axis peddle.

Well this shy introverted Christian virgin country girl and I sat at my sofa looking at pictures. By the

end of my pictures we were snuggled up close. For the next 5 hours we just snuggled and hugged, no

kissing.

Mind you

this is our first time together. I had not clue that she was all of the things I have described her

as.

So then I take

her home after we were together nine and a half hours.

The next time we talk she tells me that she is all of those things and she

did not know what came over her and why she acted that away. She said that she thinks too much and she is not sure

she wants to pursue a relationship with me. This is because she is so shy and introverted and not outgoing that she

is afraid of letting go and afraid of what may happen. She is scare to test the

waters.

So I had

just gotten my LT in. I told her, “I would like to meat you and let’s just talk.” Of course I wore the

LT.

Well she was

totally comfortable and happy when she was with me and again we hug for an extended

period.

Then she

goes home and tells me again she really does not want to talk to me any more or spend time together any

more.

Then she has

an auto break down and I was the closes to her so she calls me. Again I use the LT and low and behold I take her to

her home. This is where we mess with her horses and I perform tasks with them that she and her family don’t have

the skills to do and we spent several hours together. And again she hugs me for at least 20 min, smelling my neck

at the application points.

I say to her, “so you trust me now?” She says, “unbelievably yeah.” I say, “you are comfortable around

me?” She says, “I am almost never comfortable, but yeah I am totally

comfortable.”

So

she invites me over to watch a movie with her, an old movie with horses, evidently one of her

favorites.

Again I

am wearing LT and either Alter Ego or Chikara. Again she hugs me for ever at the end of the night (Then night ended

at 1:30am). I tell her, I know that when I leave you will have second thoughts again. She said no she did not think

so but the next day after her sisters Hunter Jumper/Dressage event, she cuts off all communications

again.

I get an

email stating that she no longer wanted to spend time with me and here was the number to her friend who also has

horses and is much more out going than she, and whose maybe more my speed and able to handle me better.

Ahahahahahaha

So

any way, now I am seeing both girls. I have a date with both of them

tomorrow.

I am

noticing that when I am with her, she is frisky, comfortable and fairly open, but when left to her own devices and

there is no euphoria from LT or Pheromones she then is more rational and freaks out on the emotions and feelings

she has when around me.

OK so tomorrow on my “double

date”(dating two girls at the same place and time) I will wear LT and lets see if both of them hug me at the end of

the evening. I will also see how the evening plays out, if the date is extend beyond the prior plans and ultimately

include alternative endings. My next curiosity is who will last the longest. Who will want to go home first? Will

both girls want to hang out for an extended period of time? Will both be touchy feely? Will both hug me? Stay

tuned for the results! Same Phero/LT channel! Same Phero/LT time!
...seems to

me there was brief discussion in the forum (probably started by me, ironically; but senility has apparently struck)

about one of our pheromones being good for minimizing that "freak out when away from you" syndrome, but I forget

which one. I've had that happen to me a lot over the years, the passionate guy that I am.

Maybe it was A1 or

a314 (-rone)? That seems logical.

I think it's almost a mild OD symptom, too; a characteristic of heavy

-none/laCroy mixes. You get a great time in the moment, but pay for it "tomorrow" if still interested in the

person.

I remember thinking you had to compromise between momentary thrills and long term prospects. Maybe

somebody remembers the brief mention of the issue...

I don't have the problem much any more, but I've also

gotten better at controlling my passions with women. You don't want to just take what they'll give you, but you

want to share responsibility for controlling the situation. Sometimes you want to cut off the progress of passions

yourself. That makes the woman feel safer, knowing she can let herself go and you'll keep her safe from herself to

some extent (setting aside, for the moment, the problems with this idea). Sometimes you want to be the disciplined

one, or make sure they don't do anything until they're really believing they're ready.

In your case, you

might have cut off the hugging way before she would have, stating your concerns of moving too fast. That makes it

easier for her to want you for the next time, and not feel freaked out. It's a definite skill to learn,

especially with some women who might be easily frightened.

HK45Mark23
05-28-2006, 07:19 PM
NO I am not trying to have any intimate relations with her or either of them, especially not tomorrow any way.

And for the one who has the vowel, not at all ever.

Thanks Doc., you are right. I did cut things off and leave but maybe

I did not do it soon enough. Actually plans have changed and I will only be with one girl tomorrow. Unfortunately

it is not the friend. I am not as interested in the original girl, the one who keeps freaking out. But a date is

still a good thing and I will go to have fun and see what happens.

I believe you are right about the phero products causing the trust and

affection but then once they are away from the euphoria they wonder what happened and become

“freaked.”

smooth312
05-28-2006, 11:01 PM
I had on my

DD1 mix with 3 sprays of LT.
sup, this seems like an interesting combo.

but what exactly is "DD1"? I

tried searching but nothing comes up.

thanks in advance,
-smooth

edit: btw, I just ordered some LT...(these

posts were quite convincing)

...I also recently got my SOE, NPA, and AE...so I really can't wait to test all

these over the next few months...

generalboy
05-29-2006, 01:47 AM
smooth -

if you search the

mixes area you will see the different mixes. DD1 is SOE with NPA - DD1 is one amazing

combo

sup, this seems like an interesting combo.

but what exactly is "DD1"? I tried

searching but nothing comes up.

thanks in advance,
-smooth

edit: btw, I just ordered some LT...(these posts

were quite convincing)

...I also recently got my SOE, NPA, and AE...so I really can't wait to test all these

over the next few months...

smooth312
05-29-2006, 03:58 PM
smooth

-

if you search the mixes area you will see the different mixes. DD1 is SOE with NPA - DD1 is one amazing

combo

hey, thanks. i should have looked more closely at the mixes. yeah, i've been reading my eyes out

on this forum, and that mix shows up a ton.

keep hustlin.

generalboy
05-29-2006, 05:28 PM
well last night i finally

made out with the very same co-worker that i've metioned earlier (actually in my first post):thumbsup:. here is

what happened: there was this big party at one of the most famous night clubs here in NYC called Roxy. i really

didnt think that i would go, but when she called me to ask what i was doing, i said why the hell not i can take this

girl here and it would definitely be fun. i told her that she can come over to my apartment to have a few drinks

first, but she said that she had company over and why didnt i just come over to her place since she already lives in

manhattan; i told her ok. she was very pleased and said to me "i cant wait to see you." i told her that i had to go

as i didnt want to be on the phone any longer and i had a ton of things to do before leaving - i got the awww talk

to me for a bit longer bit, but i said no really i have to go now. i got to her apartment like 2 hrs after we spoke

and got the biggest hug and kiss. actually i didnt even expect that at all. i tried to play it off like it was

nothing, but in my mind i was like 'OMG - she looks sooo good and feels soooooooo soft.' anyway... there was some

sort of strange tension going on with this guy that was there that she introduced me to and found out later (by one

of her other girlfriends) that he likes her and have been trying to get with her for a while. in truth, she acted

like i was her boyfriend for the entire time i was at her apartment. it was strange because one of her girlfriends

was talking to me and i guess she felt that we were a bit too close so she comes over and got right between us to

kiss me again, but this time very aggressive. after like 1 hr a lot of the people there left and it was myself, her

and two of her other friends - we left for the club. her one friend was constantly hitting on me. the very same one

she came in between while i was talking. i didnt mind at all as she was pretty but didnt want to ruin my chances

with my co-worker. this one is definitely girlfriend material. lots happened at the club including her and her

friend sandwiching me. we left after 2 hrs being there and she invited me back to her apartment. i just got home

from there. the interesting thing is that her friend kept saying to me that she now sees what the girl i like have

been saying to her: that i seem very easy going and very easy to talk to - she used the word safe.

oh yeah i

forgot to mention my mix DD1 with 3 sprays of LT

hey, thanks. i should have looked more closely

at the mixes. yeah, i've been reading my eyes out on this forum, and that mix shows up a ton.

keep

hustlin.

smooth312
05-29-2006, 09:10 PM
by the way, to you guys

who've been having success with LT...

...have you been using any cover scent or cologne, or is it just the LT

with your regular mixes?

thanks again

oh, and nice report of that party you went to generalboy...sounds pretty

sweet, can't wait to use the LT :thumbsup:

Fuse
05-30-2006, 03:03 PM
I can't wait to try this!!!

Unfortunately, my order was mistaken for a duplicate last week, so it was never shipped. Hopefully it ships today

and I'll have it within the next couple of days. I'm getting jealous here!!!

johnnyc
05-30-2006, 06:59 PM
I'd be interested to hear more

social hits, afterall it is called liquid trust. Does it have the same affect as a1/soe/pheromax?

slickracer
05-30-2006, 07:52 PM
well guys, my order has been

shiped and im can't wait to take it out on my sales runs.

i have a quesiton for people that has been useing LT

for a while. sence im doing door to door sales, for about 8-10 hrs aday. im going to have to refresh on the LT

before each presentations. as i was thinking about it a question has crossed my mind.

So the question is, while

useing LT has anyone noticed any effects close to what seems like an OD? or is it even pasable to OD on this stuff,

sence this is not a pheromone but a hormone so we are pretty much dealing with something compleatlly new now.

when i say OD, i mean any negative reactions and if you do notice anything like that what amount were you wearing.

also i heard people say after about 4 hrs, when the stuff wears out, poeple notices that you become really

calm/relaxed/crash. so another question is do you experiance THAT if you refresh with a spray of LT?

AdrenaIine
05-30-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm sure this has been said,

but the urine coincidence may be true. Oxytocin can cause slight excretion of urine. - wikipedia

HK45Mark23
05-31-2006, 07:52 PM
OK, so I spent time with the girl who had freaking out. She is again 24 and never been with a man. I

found out that she has never even been touched above or below the belt by a man. Well I used one spray of LT and

one day Chikara and the next Alter Ego. I have given her massages and last night I made it through to 3rd base. I

have taken it slow, but never the less I have made progress. I don’t intend to be her first, but we will let her

decide that. By the way, she is comfortable and not freaking out any more. She was just so new to being with any

one. It was just a shock to experience a date and all the things of a date.

slickracer
05-31-2006, 08:04 PM
i think if you keep doing

what ever you are doing (not with mones but with the way you act and how you are around her) i think 90% you are

going to get laid and take her virgnaty.

i can't really say anything bad about that tho because, i have been in

situations like that and i have ended up <> the girls. if i were to say something bad about your situation it would

make me a hypocrat. so what i am going to say is, if girls like that say that they are going to wait until they are

married to give it up and she is giving it to you, there are 2 things that you need to consider. 1) she didn't not

stronglly feel that way or why would she give it up to you. 2) or she is just a lieing <> cause with most girls, if

she is <> you then she has no problem <> so many other guys and probelly has or is. and by saying that shit about

waiting she is ether trying to make you feel special (mind game) or lieing so that they can <> sleep at night.

what ever happens, wear protections. no matter what.

p.s. hey i live in indiana too :thumbsup: but in the

northern part of it.:thumbsup:

Fuse
06-01-2006, 01:50 PM
OK, so I spent time with the girl who had freaking out. She is again 24 and never been with a man. I

found out that she has never even been touched above or below the belt by a man. Well I used one spray of LT and

one day Chikara and the next Alter Ego. I have given her massages and last night I made it through to 3rd base. I

have taken it slow, but never the less I have made progress. I don’t intend to be her first, but we will let her

decide that. By the way, she is comfortable and not freaking out any more. She was just so new to being with any

one. It was just a shock to experience a date and all the things of a date.

It's

definitly not the pheromones that got you to 3rd base. You're the man!!! You must feel pretty damn good right about

now. Let us know how it progresses!

gfunk
06-02-2006, 01:12 AM
Riight, just received my bottle of

LT and now I got two questions:

Would LT survive in a mixed bottle with other pheromones? Like in the case

if you mix none with other mones it will make the mix go bad over time.

Will it stay for longer when applied

to clothing?

I'm going clubbing tonight, and will post the results even though I will be heavy on pheromones

as well. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
06-02-2006, 07:44 AM
Riight, just

received my bottle of LT and now I got two questions:

Would LT survive in a mixed bottle with other

pheromones? Like in the case if you mix none with other mones it will make the mix go bad over time.

Will

it stay for longer when applied to clothing?

I'm going clubbing tonight, and will post the results even

though I will be heavy on pheromones as well. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't think anyone has mentioned

mixing it, GFunky ... you're on your own.

A Mad Scientist's work is never done ... so, take good notes.

:drunk:

Fuse
06-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Just got my bottle today, along with

the Lucky 7 kit. I probably won't experiment with the kit today. But I'll wear 2 sprays of Liquid Trust with 3

dabs of NPA. I'll follow up tommorow morning :)

bubblebob
06-02-2006, 12:56 PM
I'd like to give LT a try,

too. Unfortunately I don't have a credit card, so I can't order from the original website. Does anyone know of any

other ways to get that stuff - maybe some web shop from Europe (Germany would be best :))???

belgareth
06-02-2006, 03:13 PM
You can send in a money order

to LS. Or you could set up a Paypal account and pay that way.

FullTiltRedhead
06-02-2006, 03:20 PM
I have tried a

combination of AE and LT and have had hits in many situations. I haven't noticed the peeing thing but I notice I

am very wet at all times (but still tight, hooray!). Just this week I noticed that a younger man at the office was

paying attention to my erect nipples I had rubbed with a small amount of LT and they were erect all day! He asked

me to type some filings for him but when he did so he moaned and I could tell his cock was stiffening against his

pants which made me chuckle (naughty lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). A little bit later he kept saying how hot and sexy

I am and how much I turn him on even though I am almost thirty years older. Then, that night, the concierge at my

apartment was sniffing the air when I walked by and I was already so wet from the day that I'm not sure if it was

because of my soaked panties or the mones or maybe a bit of both, but I went to my apartment and masturbated because

I suddenly felt too tired to go out looking for any more targets.

Big M
06-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Fulltiltredhead LOL :)

bronzie
06-02-2006, 04:05 PM
I have

tried a combination of AE and LT and have had hits in many situations. I haven't noticed the peeing thing but I

notice I am very wet at all times (but still tight, hooray!). Just this week I noticed that a younger man at the

office was paying attention to my erect nipples I had rubbed with a small amount of LT and they were erect all day!

He asked me to type some filings for him but when he did so he moaned and I could tell his cock was stiffening

against his pants which made me chuckle (naughty lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). A little bit later he kept saying how

hot and sexy I am and how much I turn him on even though I am almost thirty years older. Then, that night, the

concierge at my apartment was sniffing the air when I walked by and I was already so wet from the day that I'm not

sure if it was because of my soaked panties or the mones or maybe a bit of both, but I went to my apartment and

masturbated because I suddenly felt too tired to go out looking for any more targets.

Great Post!

Mtnjim
06-02-2006, 04:14 PM
SURE YOU BEEN USING

LT? OR LSD?

:blink:

Go look in the Archives!!

bronzie
06-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Go look in the

Archives!!

What shall I look for?

Mtnjim
06-02-2006, 04:24 PM
What shall I look

for?
Posts by FTR!!

She's baaaack! She used to have some great posts and advice until some d@#$heads

ganged up on her (fortunately they got banned).

belgareth
06-02-2006, 04:33 PM
SURE YOU BEEN

USING LT? OR LSD?

:blink:FTR was one of the best we ever had on this forum. Pay attention to her,

you might learn something. Due to issues, a lot of her former posts don't have her name on them any longer but she

was a prolific and insightful poster. A bunch of us got a lot of good information from her.

bronzie
06-02-2006, 04:38 PM
I see, she/he is like a comedian

with a philisophical edge..And now it has come out of the woodwork to do its thing again...

Dont worry, I

wont stand in the way...

belgareth
06-02-2006, 04:41 PM
I see, she/he is

like a comedian with a philisophical edge..And now it has come out of the woodwork to do its thing again...

Dont

worry, I wont stand in the way...
No, SHE's not a comedien. She's serious and worth listening too. I'm

not sure what your probelm is but your starting remark about LSD was rude and uncalled for.

Frank
06-02-2006, 04:45 PM
I have

tried a combination of AE and LT and have had hits in many situations. I haven't noticed the peeing thing but I

notice I am very wet at all times (but still tight, hooray!). Just this week I noticed that a younger man at the

office was paying attention to my erect nipples I had rubbed with a small amount of LT and they were erect all day!

He asked me to type some filings for him but when he did so he moaned and I could tell his cock was stiffening

against his pants which made me chuckle (naughty lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). A little bit later he kept saying how

hot and sexy I am and how much I turn him on even though I am almost thirty years older. Then, that night, the

concierge at my apartment was sniffing the air when I walked by and I was already so wet from the day that I'm not

sure if it was because of my soaked panties or the mones or maybe a bit of both, but I went to my apartment and

masturbated because I suddenly felt too tired to go out looking for any more targets.
Lol, Dejavu here..

the old posters are coming back. Funny to see FTR again. I ordered my LT a few days ago, cant wait to try it,

Franki

belgareth
06-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Franki? You too? Welcome

back!

Frank
06-02-2006, 04:46 PM
lol, thanks. I don`t even know if

i am allowed to post! :)

belgareth
06-02-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm the mod on duty at the

moment. Do you see me objecting? But we should take old home week elsewhere. We're kind of hijacking this thread

bronzie
06-02-2006, 04:58 PM
No, SHE's not

a comedien. She's serious and worth listening too. I'm not sure what your probelm is but your starting remark

about LSD was rude and uncalled for.

Personally, I found her comments funny, just my opnion, and that

constitutes my criteria for a comedian. As for the LSD remark, although I used that in my reply, it was tongue in

cheek humour within the context of her post. I will retract the drug use overtone comment because I used language

that could be faintly (not legaly) interpreted as derogatory and slanderous towards that member. (if you want to get

technical and legal). I am a Lawyer.

belgareth
06-02-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm not interested in

technical or legal. I'm interested in common courtesy and you remark appeared to lack that. If you intended it in

humor and are retracting it then the matter is closed.

DrSmellThis
06-03-2006, 12:38 AM
If that's you, FTR, welcome

back. I never knew why you left, but I'm sorry we got in an argument that one time many years ago. Being a

clueless guy, I forget what it was about, but am sure we both matured past it. You often had good things to offer

forum members, and we all had many good times.

And welcome back to Franki. :) Back in the day you also made

many positive contributions before whatever other stuff I also don't understand hit the fan.

Now back to our

regularly scheduled program.

Gegogi
06-03-2006, 02:20 AM
Then, that night, the

I enjoyed your

post. Would you write some more like that? Yeah, sometimes it's easier to pound your pud than troll for fresh

noogie.

bubblebob
06-03-2006, 05:08 AM
You can send

in a money order to LS. Or you could set up a Paypal account and pay that way.

:frustrate

Thanks, I

haven't had the idea to look for it at love-scent, because I always order from a german website.

:frustrate

koolking1
06-03-2006, 07:01 AM
headed to a 24 person

swinger's party. I've seen pics of all the scheduled participants and the pickins are slim but we'll go anyways.

Will wear AE/M, SOE, A1, LT and some of that new-fangled crotch perfume. I'm also going to put some SOE and LT on

Suzy as there is one single woman going who is straight and submissive, will go for her and see if she's able to

become a bi sub.

LT seems pretty good so far and I'm liking the posts about it. A very useful addition to

what already is a strong arsenal of getting an edge products.

I'll post tomorrow the results.

FTR and Franki, I had to rub my early morning eyes when I saw that. Good to see you both posting again.

Where's that lovable Frenchie?

Two of my supermarket female acquaintances are becoming even more friendly

with me since I added LT to the mix. We'd always had friendly conversations when I was checking out but the

conversations are getting a bit more lengthy and personal now. They are both in their mid to late 40s and married.

The bartender I've mentioned previously is also becoming a bit more friendly but it's being directed more towards

Sue (the mone broadcasting effect possibly? - one of these days I'll write a submission about that as it's very

real and the ideas that come into the heads of the targets are interesting). Sue's now given her a neck/back

massage (in the bar) and the bartender wants to know when we're getting the hot tub done (it's still sitting in

the backyard and not yet hooked up). She lives near us too. I see good times ahead on that count. Same bar: 21

year old cutie is always coming to me now for very close up intimate hugs and I hear she prefers older men. The

mones give you the edge and LT added in does make things even more interesting. Of late, I've been feeling that I

can do no wrong.

Fuse
06-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Last night I put on 3 dabs of NPA

and 3 sprays of LT. I wasn't around that many people at work. However, my boss was an exceptionally good mood. That

was a little out of the norm. Nothing else really to report at work.

About 4 hours had gone by since I

applied the LT. So at about 8 PM, I applied another spray to my neck. I left work at about 9:30 and attended a local

bar. 2 things that were really odd here. One of my friends was very hyper.. I'm factoring in that he had a few

beers. But he's usually very mellow when he drinks. Anyway, everytime he needed to say something to me, he'd kinda

hit me in the chest to get my attention. It got to be a little annoying. But I'm attributing it to LT, because he

seldom makes physical contact with me.

Ok, here's the coolest thing that happened..... I bought 2 Long

Island Iced Teas (about $7.50 a piece) and 3 Coronas ($4.20 a piece.) So I'm figuring it's gonna cost me a little

under $30. So the bartender hands me my tab, and it says $15.33... I'm staring at in complete confusion. I figured

I got someone else's tab by accident. But Tom (the bartender) taps me on the shoulder and winks at me. So he

willingly gave me the 3 Coronas for free. I'm a regular at this bar, but I've never gotten a break on my tab. I

tipped him quite well to show my appreciation.

Other small things happened that may have been attributed to

LT. But nothing worth mentioning right now. I gotta run. But I will say.... There's definitly major potentional

with LT. I have to do a few more field tests before I'm completely convinced of it's true power. But it's looking

good so far!!!

Bruce
06-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Hey! Old home week. Too bad we all

live so far apart from one another.

Welcome Home,
B

koolking1
06-05-2006, 11:09 AM
time at the swinger's

party Sat night. Only half the people saying they were coming arrived. Two guys caught Sue's attention but the

women were dismal so we left. I don't even think the mones played any factor at all - I must have been putting

out a vibe that said "stay away from me, I'm not interested".

DCW
06-05-2006, 11:50 AM
time at the

swinger's party Sat night. Only half the people saying they were coming arrived. Two guys caught Sue's attention

but the women were dismal so we left. I don't even think the mones played any factor at all - I must have been

putting out a vibe that said "stay away from me, I'm not interested".

Just curious what king of

swinging do u do MFM FMF...what?

DCW

bronzie
06-05-2006, 11:58 AM
I dont think you need .mones at

a swingers party. Everyone pretty much knows why they are there. Personally, im not into swingers, but if I were I

would empty a whole bottle of PI over myself just to stamp my presence known, ofcourse only the biggest nymph woman

would be left in the place, everyone else would run.

koolking1
06-05-2006, 12:22 PM
we usually swap with other

couples that have a bi fem. Once in a great while, we'll get into an orgy, not often though. We could have been

in an orgy on Sat night but as I said the quality was so poor that I couldn't even imagine it - they also called it

the "pig pile" and that was no understatement.

Bronzie: mones play a huge role for me at swinger's

parties. There's always the "who gets to play with who factor", kinda like a high school dance except more

complicated. Mones can make the difference with hooking up with a couple with a good looking wife or not. Also,

after hooking up and starting to have sex, mones tend to make the women a bit hotter and also more likely to come

back for more at future dates.

koolking1
06-05-2006, 12:23 PM
that supra nymphy

may be wanting you badly but what if you don't want her? Maybe you better run which is what I did last Sat

night.

DCW
06-05-2006, 01:37 PM
that supra nymphy

may be wanting you badly but what if you don't want her? Maybe you better run which is what I did last Sat

night.

I like this guys, he is honest.
Swinging has taken off BIG time in Houston, It's now the

swinging capital of TX IMHO.
I went with a friend (female) to a swing club a few weeks back, very very

interesting.

DCW

bronzie
06-05-2006, 02:06 PM
most men are pretty territorial

and wouldnt want others touching thier woman, unless ofcourse its only another woman! and even then most men that

are serious with thier partner wouldnt want that either.

you have to be emotionally secure or emotionally

detached to survive a swingers lifestyle, especially if your with a partner that you consider a life long

mate

i once had a gf that had a swingers inclination, i swiftly got rid of her, but thats only me...other men

would stick around.

koolking, next time try using liquid trust, if you own a bottle, wonder how that would

work on a group? interesting thought..

koolking1
06-05-2006, 02:39 PM
LT along with AE/m,

SOE, A1, and no body stank.

The main thing about swinging and coping is to purge yourself of one of those

fatal flaws: jealousy. I'm not quite there and would have, although I've done it, difficulty with a

male-female-male 3-some. I've rationalized it to wanting to experience many many women and find the mmf thing

unfair to me. I've no interest in any MM contact. That being said, Sue is also not too keen on FMF's either so

we pretty much go with couples wherein the other female is also bi. In that instance, there's generally no cause

for worry about loyalties as the other couple eventually goes home and we don't socialize ever outside of our

agreed meetings (it has happened a few times though when one of us was contacted to see someone separately and we

always refuse it and tell each other that it has happened). Women are more apt to do that we've found out, one

wanted Sue for herself, another wanted me. We've never had a guy try it. I would say that overall Sue prefers

men but if the other woman is her type, well - it's all good then. Nicely, you really can learn a lot about women

when watching them together and improve your own sexual abilities. I don't know if swinging has improved our

relationship much, it was pretty strong to begin with so it has remained relatively stable. Sue did, while really

drunk, seduce one woman on her own without me, it was a company party and I was there but nowheres near where the

seduction happend, and, she got caught by my boss who was also the other woman's boss. It was a touchy situation

for a while. I was pretty pissed off about it and it happened that the next week my previous GF, who's a pretty

hot number, agreed to meet me for a tryst. I left for her and spent the night with her and had to explain it all to

Sue the next day. So, it turned out kinda tit for tat and we made up. Perhaps a weird way to fix a situation but

it worked for us.

I don't think the mones were any factor at all last Sat night. I was pretty much

drenched in them and had also sprayed Sue with LT and rubbed some SOE on her too. Mood seems to be important and I

was in no mood to fuck any of those gals there, not a one. A wasted night for sure.

Lor
06-06-2006, 08:45 AM
I have tried a

combination of AE and LT and have had hits in many situations.
how much of your experience do you attribute

to LT? i am very interested in trying it, but since im still getting to know my own patterns with the 'mones ive

selected,im just researching you all for now and hoping to learn from your experiences ...... that and DAMN id like

to have the reactions you do!!! :box:

gfunk
06-06-2006, 12:34 PM
:type: Okee, here's day one from

me:

I did mix the LT with my pheromone combo in atomizer that I brought with me for refreshment. Lesson learned;

cologne lessened its scent and got overshadowed by the chemical alcohol smell from LT. This didn't seem to last

very long on me, but I'm not sure if I then was back to the underlying scents of my cologne or if it had resulted

in a weakened new scent.

Two sprays LT, one on throat and one in hair. Four or five small squirts from the mix

onto my shirt. Refreshed two times with the mix during the night.

-friends very friendly, seemed a bit more than

usually.

-the evening didn't offer any good opportunities for testing reactions from females.

Day two

(@work):

Just two sprays LT each side of neck. Refreshed every two hours.

-females seem quite

attentive.

-one of them being a very talkative previously continues full throttle.

-shy girl got REALLY opens

up to me and became real cheerful. Which is a sensation itself coming from her, I've barely spoken to her as I have

no interest, and she has done the same.

This product has definately got my interest, if it continues like this

the I'd say that it generates reactions more drastically than both expected and many other products and also

combo's I've tried.:blink:

That said, on day two I may have had a large pheromone fake signature from the day

one still working so it might be unfair to give all the credit to the LS alone. :D

Also received reply from

verolabs tech support, they recommended applying to clothes for longer lasting and said that the've had customers

successfully mixing the stuff, yet they was unable to know how it would mix with

pheromones.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:angel:

koolking1
06-08-2006, 11:25 AM
I had several errands

to run today that involved stores and such so decided to wear mones just for fun. Had on the usual complement:

AE/m; SOE gel pack, A1, and LT. At the supermarket in the produce section as I was searching for something a

woman, about mid to late 30s, came near to me with a very full shopping cart and said to me: "I have too much stuff

don't I?" and I replied, "yes, that IS a lot of stuff" and then she said to me "and the sad part is that I am

bulemic". Well, that's hardly a sexual hit but it sure is a strange conversation. I had noticed she had a giant

size pack of Huggies diapers with her, had she not, I would have engaged her further.

bronzie
06-08-2006, 03:10 PM
I had several

errands to run today that involved stores and such so decided to wear mones just for fun. Had on the usual

complement: AE/m; SOE gel pack, A1, and LT. At the supermarket in the produce section as I was searching for

something a woman, about mid to late 30s, came near to me with a very full shopping cart and said to me: "I have

too much stuff don't I?" and I replied, "yes, that IS a lot of stuff" and then she said to me "and the sad part is

that I am bulemic". Well, that's hardly a sexual hit but it sure is a strange conversation. I had noticed she had

a giant size pack of Huggies diapers with her, had she not, I would have engaged her

further.

People with an eating disorder hide it from close relatives and friends, let alone let

other people know about it. Its very strange. Maybe she saw you as a therapist. who knows.

gaf
06-08-2006, 04:26 PM
I'd say she was looking for

something to say to you and just blurted out the first thing that came into her mind. She probably walked away and

realised what she just said and got very embarrassed.

I've had some very odd conversations with woman while out

shopping. Once I was looking for some bath towels and had a long conversation with someone that gave me the

impression they were the sales assistant about the best quality towels to buy , finally I realised she wasn't a

sales assistant and was just talking to me for the sake of talking. She did the whole "can I help you" speech at

first then proceded to give me advise etc , I was very confused for a few minutes afterwards!
Another time while

out doing the food shop with my then GF, the checkout chick started of by saying that the total bill ($88) was the

same year she came to this country and proceeded to tell us her life story in about 5 mins , all while people stood

in line behind us. No one got pissed or grumpy they just all listened in while we had a chat.

just a few

examples... usually from woman 35+ who are self confident, 3 drops of WAGG-N on wrists.

tonicma
06-08-2006, 11:39 PM
I been

reading good review of LT. I would like to start a Liquid Trust hit + application so lets start it here.

I like

to get some ideas of experiences with it.

Cause if good I am buying some to use also.

Fatal
06-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Hey guys, it's been a while since

I've been here. I haven't done much mone testing, but learning a lot about regular

seduction.

Aaannyways..

Now LT seems it get's a lot of trust and makes them feel safe around you. There's

two sides I see to this in advancing with a women:

1. Feeling like they an open up to you and feel tottaly safe

seems like it would then allow you to do things around them that you normally couldn't if they didn't feel safe

with you. Like being alone and going further, so that seems like it would help in advancing.

2. But on the other

hand, if they feel your safe, then there's no sexual threat. So then it falls into the 'I can talk about anything

with him because he's safe' and it throws you out of the 'he turns me on he's so sexualy aware and I'm not

quite sure what he might do, it's exciting I like it'

What are your guys's thoughts on that? Would mixing with

NPA(etc) counteract that if reason 1 was true? I mean I'm not going off like having girls thing your a danger to

them as in THAT not safe. But as in let's talk for ever because he's such a safe guy. Maybe I'm missing what LT

usage and 'safe' means.

Obviously oxy is realeased after sex, so it can't really hurt getting there can it?

Of course you need to trust someone before hooking up, but there's a difference between trust and a safe guy. I'm

sure it's great for a social mone and creating friends, but what about it's sexual potential?

koolking1
06-10-2006, 12:05 PM
a valid point

here. Although at the time I didn't own LT, I remember a woman I was speaking to while wearing A1 and other mones

and she did say to me that she felt I was like a woman friend to her, that she could say just any old thing to me.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to find out if she would open up in other ways!

tonicma
06-10-2006, 02:08 PM
I think that is why some deadly

combos I been reading is not ONLY LT but a combo of the

NPA (the beasty side major sexual)
SOE (the talk to me

side)
LT (the come with me to my car or house side)

This could be the magical combo where it does the progress

to sex.

1) Intro (SOE feel comfort)
2) flirting (LT + NPA)
3) come to my place (LT SOE NPA)
4) sex (NPA NPa

NPA!!!!!)

bronzie
06-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Just ordered Liquid Trust,

should have it in a few days, wonder what it will be like with a little Pheromax, pheromax has A1 and nol, i bet

its a good combination, wait and see

bronzie
06-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Seems like this product is going

like hot cakes, there all sold out!!

I dont know whether its the actual product bieng effective that has

created this huge influx of orders, or that it is such a different chemical, unrelated to pheromones that could

created a great interest.

Anyway, still waiting for my order to test this...

The relatively cheap

price, compared to other .mones may play a factor in its popularity.

Hamlet
06-19-2006, 07:31 AM
Hi folks. As

some of you may remember, I asked for help to recover a former lover few weeks ago. I somehow succeeded, just to

discover that I was not very interested any more; in order to get that result, however, I had ordered SOE and LT (in

addition to my usual TE and NPA). After my successful (and eventually useless) attempt, I started experimenting.

Usually I like wearing extreme -none ODs. Yesterday I went dancing, loaded with about 10 sprays sandalwood TE, 4

drops NPA, and 6 sprays of LT (plus my usual cologne).
I was interested in a girl, and I had danced with her for

almost the whole evening. I met the lady about whom I asked your help some weeks ago and, after a brief

conversation, she said (in a bitchy and unusual way in which others heared) that I was just playing with her

(possibly a -none related response, because I think I have been kind of fair with her for the whole duration of our

relationship). All of a sudden two ladies (mid 30s) who I barely know, and with whom I may have danced twice in my

life jumped on their feet and said to my former lover that I was one of the most gentlemanly man they ever met, that

I knew how to treat women and human beings in general and, speaking somehow angrily with the said ex girlfriend for

a short while (I was quite embarassed), they used a word which would translate as "reliability/trust" a few times,

referring to me.
Now, these ladies took my defence and I don't even remember their names! (I will from

yesterday). Usually -none ODs bring me sexually oriented or dominance related hits. This was the first time I got

such a strange (albeit very much appreciated) behavior, which I must attribute to LT.
Alas, in "sexual" terms

addition of LT did not help much. The girl I danced with the whole evening, who I know to be sensitive to -none,

told me she felt very safe and relaxed in my arms (and danced accordingly, less sensually than usual), and I just

got some light cuddling while I drove her home. One single experience does not mean anything, but my perception is

that LT may work marvels in not sexually oriented situations, but not when bed is involved.
A last remark: the girl

who was exposed to LT for the whole evening while dancing used the bathroom three times in few hours!

gfunk
06-19-2006, 08:20 AM
Hia Hamlet, interesting report!

:goodpost:

Where did you apply the LT, and did you spray eveything at once or did you refresh during the

evening from the atomizer?

6 sprays all at once seems like an OK (OVERKILL) and might have taken you into a too

friendly place, thus explaining the non-sensual response. However I dunno with the short duration of this product,

that if it was already a couple of hours since application then in theory you should have lost all of the LS effects

by then..:think:

Also, some people have a party bladder and others don't, meaning they have to wee all the time.

We should also take this into consideration.

Keep posting y'all! :thumbsup:

Hamlet
06-19-2006, 08:40 AM
As usual, I tend to refresh after

a few hours. What I usually do is: I start applying pheros roughly one hour before need. Also note that I always use

pheros, and therefore, even if I shower and change clothes in the evening, some residual mones from the morning are

there. Regardless (in this occasion) 4 drops NPA at home, 5 sprays sandalwood TE at home. 4 sprays LT and 5 sprays

of 50%TE-50% cologne before entering the dancing hall (I employ an used TE bottle filled with 50% sandalwood TE 50%

Chanel's Allure). Other 2 sprays LT and 5 sprays TE/cologne when I changed my sweat-soaked shirt (it is hot in my

area these days, even when dancing in the open).

Riley
06-21-2006, 12:56 AM
So far the only real GLOWING

reports on LT have come from a suspicious user who had never posted to this forum before but is an avid poster on

this one thread, though he uses other 'mone products and has been for a while.

The reports from established

and credible users are just starting to roll in, and the effects sound much more subtle and less definite than other

said glowing reports.

While I am quite interested in the product, the jury is still out for me... PLEASE

continue to post LT experiences!

Riley

EDIT: HK, you have actually been posting about LT for a

month now, and you did say "spectacular results"... don't think I was ignoring your posts, but I still am

interested in more reports from more users :D

palatinecreator
06-21-2006, 03:12 AM
The oxytocin in Liquid

Trust is also good to smell if you have a headache. Makes it go away quick.

generalboy
06-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Maybe some of us that

actually do use the product have no interest on posting any more results due to un-founded nonsensical comments such

as yours.

Cheers

BTW - This users is not going anywhere - why dont you go out and purchase the product and

do you own testing.:wave:

So far the only real GLOWING reports on LT have come from a suspicious

user who had never posted to this forum before but is an avid poster on this one thread, though he uses other 'mone

products and has been for a while.

The reports from established and credible users are just starting to roll in,

and the effects sound much more subtle and less definite than other said glowing reports.

While I am quite

interested in the product, the jury is still out for me... PLEASE continue to post LT experiences!

Riley

EDIT: HK, you have actually been posting about LT for a month now, and you did say "spectacular results"... don't

think I was ignoring your posts, but I still am interested in more reports from more users :D

Fuse
06-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Liquid Trust works for me. Much like

wearing raw -nol, people open up to me willingly. The difference between Liquid Trust and -nol is it seems like they

drop a barrier that they aren't willing to drop when I'm just wearing standalone -nol. With Liquid Trust, people

get extremely comfortable around me and just wanna talk. Keep in mind, I have not used Liquid Trust as standalone.

I have used it in combination with just NPA on certain days. Meaning there was no -nol at all. And I got much of the

same result. I can definitly see that it's an effective product. It seems to give off that "This is someone I can

talk too and he will listen to me" vibe. My bottle is already half gone and I plan on buying another bottle

soon.

Although I've had success with almost every pheromone product I bought. With the exception of Alter

Ego. I can't seem to get much out of it. And I wasn't too impressed with Impi either. Although I do believe I had

mild success with it.

For the price I paid for Liquid Trust, it was definitly worth it.

HK45Mark23
06-21-2006, 10:49 PM
Let’s just say,

I have achieved the ultimate trust while wearing LT.

luxveritas
06-22-2006, 08:38 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060621/od_nm/science_quarrels_dc;_ylt=Aqc.ubu3zx0LczSrpt51s2gSH 9EA;_ylu=X3oDMTA5a

HJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--
new study

xvs
06-22-2006, 03:26 PM
There's not much question that

oxytocin works as a nasal spray, but there have been NO studies showing it could work as a cologne.

First of

all, its molecular weight is quite high compared to pheromones.

Oxytocin has a molecular weight of

Androsterone has a molecular weight of 290.44

There seems to be a threshold of molecular weight

beyond which heavier molecules don't get into the air. See for

example:

http://www.flavornet.org/mw.html
On that table, the highest molecular weight odorant

is 324.

So it's not at all clear that if you apply oxytocin to the skin that any of it will get into the

air and hence into the nose of someone nearby.

Also, the Liquid Trust people won't say how much is in their

product.

In studies, the nasal spray used was 40IU per ml which is .72mg/ml. The dose seems to have been 3

sprays. At about .16ml per spray, that gives us about .5ml or .35mg of oxytocin per dose.

Oxytocin wholesale

costs about $250 for 25mg or $10 or so per mg. In large quantities it could go much lower, but probably not below

$3/mg or so.

So what's in Liquid trust? Maybe 1 or 2 mg in the entire bottle, if that.

If it is

volatile enough to get into the air after it's sprayed on your skin (which is questionable), then what % will get

into the air and what % at any time?

It seems like only tiny trace amounts would be present, and certainly

much lower concentrations than you'd find with pheromones.

And pheromones are evolved to work in tiny

amounts but hormones such as oxytocin AREN'T.

So the chance that a spray of oxytocin on your skin would get

enough of it to the nose of someone nearby to do anything is vanishingly small.

I think what everyone's

seeing are placebo effects.

bronzie
06-22-2006, 04:06 PM
It seems like

only tiny trace amounts would be present, and certainly much lower concentrations than you'd find with

pheromones.

Often a trace is all that is needed. The human nose is a pretty amazing thing.

luxveritas
06-22-2006, 04:55 PM
There's not much

question that oxytocin works as a nasal spray, but there have been NO studies showing it could work as a cologne.

Agreed, Someone needs to do a study to see if oxytocin is a pheromone or just a hormone. You would

probably get arested by homeland security for spraying something up a persons nose. :)

CptKipling
06-24-2006, 01:05 PM
I don't think its likely for

it to be a pheromone. Pheromones do not tend to have the same effect on the olfactory/VNO/whatever membranes as they

do in the body.

i.e.:
androstenol on olfactory membranes --> LH increase --> test increase

androstenol in

the body ---> nothing that I know of.

Riley
06-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Fuse- Thanks for the info. I

think a lot of us appreciate posts like yours with a "go/no go" summation to help us decide.

xvs- All of us

have been leery of the placebo effect with things like pheremones, but truthfully I don't mind a little placebo

effect. Whatever it takes to get closer to the desired results.

It seems to me that some of these

experiences with LT sound a lot like people's posted experiences with WAGG. To those of you that have used both-

How do they compare?

Icehawk
06-25-2006, 12:43 PM
I don't think

its likely for it to be a pheromone. Pheromones do not tend to have the same effect on the olfactory/VNO/whatever

membranes as they do in the body.

i.e.:
androstenol on olfactory membranes --> LH increase --> test increase

androstenol in the body ---> nothing that I know of.
Well im not too sure about that. A year and a half

ago I mentioned Estradiol as a oxytocin stimulant and got verbally abused

:)
http://www.love-scent.com/foru

m/showthread.php?t=12162&highlight=estradiol (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12162&highlight=estradiol)

And

today?
http:

//www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/kits-supplies/p/estradiol/cPath/11/products_id/112 (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/kits-supplies/p/estradiol/cPath/11/products_id/112)
Now if I can only

get around to testing this stuff out! Im way behind times in the phero world...

CptKipling
06-25-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't think we know that

estradiol is a pheromone, but even if it is (I haven't researched whether or not it is because its largely

irrelevant to my argument) does airborn estradiol have the same affect as endocrine estradiol?

Of course, it is

possible that smelling oxytocin causes an oxytocin spike, but there is so far no solid evidence for it.

itwow
06-25-2006, 07:28 PM
There's not much

question that oxytocin works as a nasal spray, but there have been NO studies showing it could work as a cologne.

First of all, its molecular weight is quite high compared to pheromones.

Oxytocin has a molecular

weight of 1007.19
Androsterone has a molecular weight of 290.44

There seems to be a threshold of molecular

weight beyond which heavier molecules don't get into the air.

Molecular weight is not the only

indicator of airborne molecules.

Substance Molecular Weight
METHANOL

ETHANOL 46.07
PG 76.09
DPG 134.17
EST-NOL

EQUILIN 268.35
EST 268.36
ESTRONE 270.37
A1

B-ESTRADIOL 272.38
A-ESTRADIOL 272.39
TENONE 272.43
TANONE

ANOL 274.44
BNOL 274.44
ESTRIOL 288.38
DHEA

A-RONE 290.44
B-RONE 290.44
PREGNENOLONE

I don't think we know that estradiol is a pheromone, but even if it is (I haven't

researched whether or not it is because its largely irrelevant to my argument) does airborn estradiol have the same

affect as endocrine estradiol?

Of course, it is possible that smelling oxytocin causes an oxytocin spike,

but there is so far no solid evidence for it.

EROX Patent 5272134 &

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/

Human Pheromones
As described herein

human pheromones generate a change in receptor potential in the VNO of human subjects. The naturally occurring human

pheromones identified to date are steroids which fall into two classes--16-Androstenes and Estrenes. The biological

activity of human pheromones is sexually dimorphic. 16-androstene pheromones generate a greater change in receptor

potential of women than of men. Conversely, estrene pheromones generate a greater change in the receptor potential

of men than of women.

16-Androstene steroids are aliphatic polycyclic hydrocarbons characterized by a

four-ring steroidal structure with a methylation at the 13- position, and a double bond between the 16- and 17-

positions. An Androstene steroid is commonly understood to mean that the compound has at least two methylations, at

the 13- position and the 10- position, thereby creating 18- position and 19- position carbons respectively. Unless a

compound is explicitly described as "19-nor" it is understood that the compound does have a 19- carbon group.

However; it is intended that 19-nor-16-Androstenes are generally regarded as 16-Androstene steroids for the purpose

of the present invention.

Estrene steroids are aliphatic polycyclic hydrocarbons with a four-ring steroidal

structure, a aromatic 1,3,5(10) A-ring, a methylation at the 13-position and a hydroxyl at the 3-position.

In

describing the location of groups and substituents of 16-Androstene and Estrene steroids, the following numbering

system will be employed.

... These Estrenes are structurally similar to Estradiol (also referred to as

1,3,5(10)-Estratriene-3,17.beta.-diol), but are distinguished from Estradiol by the double bond at the

16-position....

These Estrenes can be distinguished from each other by variations at the 3-position,

variations at the 17-position and variations at the 16-position, with an optional double bond at the 16-position.

Preferred embodiments include 1,3,5(10)-Estratriene-3,17.beta.-diol (beta-ESTRADIOL);

1,3,5(10)-Estratriene-3,16.alpha.,17.beta.-triol (ESTRIOL); 1,3,5(10)-Estratrien-3-ol-17-one (ESTRONE); and

1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-ol (ESTRATETRAENOL). These steroids are compounds known in the art and are commercially

available e.g. from Sigma Chemical Co., Aldrich Chemical Co., etc. 1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-ol is available from

Research Plus, Inc. and from Steraloids, Inc.

RESULTS

FEMALE VNO

PRIORITY
1st ANDROSTADIENONE (A1) .... strongest
2nd ANDROSTANONE (TANONE)
3rd

DEHYDROEPIANDROSTERONE (DHEA)
4th ESTRATETRAENOL (EST)
5th ESTRIOL
Notes : A1 works on both male & female

VNO, it is
twice as strong in females as it is in males. (EROX Patent 5272134 & 5278141)

MALE

VNO PRIORITY
1st ESTRATETRAENOL (EST) .... strongest
2nd ESTRIOL
Notes : Both EST & Estriol works

on male & female VNO,
both are four times as strong in males as it is in
females. (EROX Patent 5272134 &

5278141)

beta-ESTRADIOL
1,3,5-Estratriene-3,17beta-diol
17beta-Estradiol

3,17beta-Dihydroxy-1,3,5(10)-estratriene
Dihydrofolliculin
CAS : 50-28-2
MF : C18H24O2
MW :

Pheromones & their synthesizing sources cited in EROX Patent 5272134 &

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/

5,16-Androstadien-3beta-ol

(BETA-ANDROSTADIENOL)
5,16-Androstadien-3alpha-ol (ALPHA-ANDROSTADIENOL)
5alpha-Androst-16-en-3alpha-ol

(ALPHA-ANDROSTENOL i.e. ANOL)
5alpha-Androst-16-en-3beta-ol (BETA-ANDROSTENOL i.e.

BNOL)
5alpha-Androst-16-en-3-one (ANDROSTENONE i.e. NONE)
4,16-Androstadien-3-one (ANDROSTADIENONE i.e.

A1)
Androsta-4,16-dien-3-one (ANDROSTADIENONE i.e. A1)
5alpha-Androstadien-3alpha-ol

Androsta-4,16-dien-3alpha-ol
Androsta-4,16-dien-3beta-ol
19-nor-4,16-Androstadien-3-one

19-nor-10-OH-4,16-Androstadien-3one
19-OH-4,16-Androstadien-3-one

5alpha-5,16-Androstadien-3beta-ol
5alpha-5,16-Androstadien-3alpha-ol
19-nor-16-Androsten-3-one

19-nor-16-Androsten-3alpha-ol
19-nor-16-Androsten-3beta-ol
Androsta-.DELTA.4,16-dien-3-one

Androstra-.DELTA.4,16-dien-3.alpha.-ol
Androsta-.DELTA.4,16-dien-3.beta.-ol

19-nor-.DELTA.4,16-Androstadien-3-one
19-nor-.DELTA.16-Androsten-3-one
19-nor-.DELTA.16-Androsten-3.alpha.

-ol
19-nor-.DELTA.16-Androsten-3.beta.-ol
19-nor-10-OH-.DELTA.4,16-Androstadien-3-one
Androsta-.DELTA.5,16-

dien-3.alpha.-ol
Androsta-.DELTA.5,16-dien-3.beta.-ol
19-OH-Androst-.DELTA.4,16-dien-3-one
19-OH-Androsta-.

DELTA.4,16-dien-3-one
1,3,5(10)-Estratrien-3,17beta-diol

(17beta-ESTRADIOL)
1,3,5(10)-Estratrien-3,16alpha,17beta-triol (ESTRIOL)
1,3,5(10)-Estratriene-3-ol-17-one

(ESTRONE)
1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-ol methyl ether
1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-yl

acetate
1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-yl propionate
1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-ol (ESTRATETRAENOL i.e.

EST)
4,16 Androstadien-3-one (ANDROSTADIENONE i.e.

A1)
19-hydroxy-4,16-androstadien-3-one
4,16-Androstadien-3.alpha.(.beta.)-ol
19-nor-4,16-Androstadien-3-one

19-nor-10-OH-4,16Androstadien-3-one

RESEARCH

(ESTRADIOL)
http://salmon.psy.plym.ac.uk/year1/psy128sexual_behaviour/sexbehav.htm
http://www.

endeavourforum.org.au/unflier1.html

belgareth
06-26-2006, 06:01 AM
That's a good post but for one

question. It all works on the assumption that the human VNO is functional. That is still under debate. Many experts

don't believe it works any longer, others believe it has some functionality ranging from full to a small percentage

of what would be expected.

bronzie
06-26-2006, 09:19 AM
Just recieved my bottle of

Liquid Trust, my first thought when I smelt this was Super Glue or Model Glue. I cant tell the difference between

Glue and this product, its scent is identical to me. Who else thinks this?

Now for the field test...

itwow
06-26-2006, 11:11 AM
Personally, I don't give much

thought to whether human VNO works or not. The crucial focus is whether which pheromones/molecule work on

influencing others, in a purposeful way. I'm just a gourmet, not a cook. If pheromones doesn't work, what are we

doing here?

The most direct way is to get hold of the pheromone, test it & see the results for

yourself.

I have sampled LT (3-6 sprays). Not much noticeable reactions, nothing like ANOL at all, which

makes me sleepy. Inconclusive at the moment.

Icehawk
06-26-2006, 11:23 AM
That's a good

post but for one question. It all works on the assumption that the human VNO is functional. That is still under

debate. Many experts don't believe it works any longer, others believe it has some functionality ranging from full

to a small percentage of what would be expected. Yeah but most the mentioned

peptides/hormones/pheromones/what ever one wants to call them, do seem ellicit effects as described in various

posts. If oxytocin seems to ellicit some sort of a response, than let the researchers figure out how, while we do

the when, where and how much part.

belgareth
06-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Yeah but most

the mentioned peptides/hormones/pheromones/what ever one wants to call them, do seem ellicit effects as described in

various posts. If oxytocin seems to ellicit some sort of a response, than let the researchers figure out how, while

we do the when, where and how much part.
I don't dispute that pheromones elicit a response. I am

questioning the validity of the claims made in the patents based on other research. If I didn't believe mones

worked I certainly wouldn't be using them.

xvs
06-27-2006, 04:17 AM
I posted recently about this. The VNO

in humans doesn't work, but the pheromone receptors have migrated to the olfactory center and DO work there.

This has been proven through several studies including ones in which:

- people with blocked VNOs DID have a

pheromone response (as shown through PET scans that detected activation of the hypothalamus)

- people with

blocked olfactory centers did NOT have a pheromone response

- mRNA for pheromone receptors was found to be active

in the olfactory cells

So yes, the human VNO doesn't work, and yes, pheromones do work in humans.

It's

amazing that anyone doubts this after the many unambiguous studies proving the existence of human pheromones,

starting with McClintock's original study of menstrual synchrony and continuing through the recent studies showing

not only that there is a sexually dimorphic response to pheromones but that the response of homosexual men is

similar to that of heterosexual women.

Bruce
06-27-2006, 07:01 AM
Liquid Trust.... makes folks stick

to you just like glue. Actually, I think that is the alcohol, no?

B

koolking1
06-27-2006, 06:43 PM
We had a swinger couple

over this past Sunday. I was wearing AE/m - 6 drops spread over my body; 1 pack SOE gel - same application; forgot

A1 (always use it though, don't know why I forgot it); LT - 4 sprays spread as with the mones. The other woman was

decidedly bisexual to the point she had a Chinese tattoo that symbolized "woman to woman love". When we got

eventually into bed she paid far more attention to me than Sue. I was surprised.

bronzie
06-28-2006, 06:15 AM
How long is the shelf life with

liquid trust? Should I keep it refrigerated? I live in a very hot climate. 30 + degrees C everyday.

Im

impressed with the atomizer, this company has gone to great length in presentation of the product. Not some cheapo

bottle.

Bruce, that is what I thought when first had a whiff of the scent, I thought people will stick to me

like glue. Like a moth to a flame. As long as its female moths and not male catapillers il be happy.

koolking1
06-28-2006, 03:14 PM
We're

meeting the same couple we screwed last Sunday again this coming Saturday evening. I'm only going to wear LT and

see what happens. I was completely taken aback last Sunday by her devotion to me. Although she's 32 and quite a

bit younger than me, I wasn't all that attracted to her. She does give a sorta weird bj that's kinda nice. She

took it down right to the root and I could barely feel her lips, teeth, or tongue, strangely erotic to me. I left

out the some of the details in my original posting so perhaps I should add another testament to the power of mones.

After we had finished up in the bedroom we came out to my kitchen to chat a bit, smoke some weed, and drink (Sue had

wine, I had beer, they aren't really drinkers and had coffee and water). This other woman lives with her parents

about 5 miles from where I live. She asked us if she could come live with us. Her boyfriend who's much older and

lives about 60 miles from here was quite taken aback and said "I don't think that's appropriate". She went on

about how she wouldn't mind paying rent, that she loved the freedom that our place offered compared to the stifling

environment of her parent's home (she's not allowed to smoke in the house and has to go outside). If not for the

mones, this I suspect would never have happened. Surprisingly, we haven't recieved any email from her since but

have received two from her boyfriend - he's smitten with Sue. Anyways, this weekend will be a Liquid Trust weekend

only - I'm really curious. We're also going to a swinger's party and I'll also just wear LT there too.

bronzie
06-28-2006, 04:18 PM
So far the only

real GLOWING reports on LT have come from a suspicious user who had never posted to this forum before but is an avid

poster on this one thread, though he uses other 'mone products and has been for a while.

The reports from

established and credible users are just starting to roll in, and the effects sound much more subtle and less

definite than other said glowing reports.

While I am quite interested in the product, the jury is still out

for me... PLEASE continue to post LT experiences!

Riley

EDIT: HK, you have actually been posting

about LT for a month now, and you did say "spectacular results"... don't think I was ignoring your posts, but I

still am interested in more reports from more users :D

Riley, I am pretty carefull with how I

interpret a hit from a pheromone, because your mind plays tricks with you when you think beyond resonable doubt that

the .mones control other peoples behaviour, and it seems alot of members have blind faith in them and interpret even

just a friendly glance from a girl as a hit of some sort, and it in fact that could have just been a friendly glance

and nothing more.

My posts , at least in regards to hits are more then just fleeting flirts or a happy

conversation, I only repot of definite hits that deviate from peoples natural behaviour towards me, and that is when

I make the inference that it was the pheromones that were in effect.

Riley
06-30-2006, 09:10 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that

pheromones do work-- I have seen the results firsthand many times.

I do agree that almost everyone questions

the cause of their hits at least a little.

I think it's time for me to try LT out. I'm almost out of A314,

so I need to place an order anyway :)

anthem22
07-04-2006, 12:42 PM
So does liquid trust work? I

really want to order this one--it's hard to find products that smell good on their own.

Kev
07-04-2006, 07:12 PM
Yes, it works. From the 3 times

I've worn, people definitely are relaxed around me. It's almost like the post-joint flop on the sofa without the

munchies or the red eyes.

Tried it at work yesterday. My manager usually happens to be quite picky,

semi-frazzled, and uptight was quite noticably relaxed when he talked to me. Gave me a few assignments to

accomplish, and I told him "No prob, chief. Consider it down." He smiled, said ok, and left at that. Normally he'd

go on for a few more minutes stressing it, but that was it. Got a few odd stares from co-workers, who commented on

how odd that was.

So yes, go for it.

koolking1
07-05-2006, 07:30 AM
My Liquid Trust experiment

last Sat night I think was succesful on some levels. We went to the swinger's party and I didn't really see any

woman there that I'd have wanted to screw around with. I wound up out on this small porch most of the evening as

that was the only place one could smoke. Sue wound up with two other women on her own and I just didn't feel like

being with them, too heavy for my tastes. So, as I said, I wound up mostly on this porch and had one steady

companion to speak with. She was about 35 years old, not bad looking but plenty of extra pounds. Her boyfriend, in

his mid 50s, was in the house and was screwing just about everything he could get his hands on. I had on 4 sprays

of LT, two to each lower arm, below elbow to wrist. She began telling me her story without much prompting. She

lives with her Mom and also has two kids of her own living in the same trailer up in Maine. She and her Mother

don't get along well and she's trying to get herself or her Mother out of the trailer so there can be some peace

in the family. To this end, she told me she had made some contacts on a website called SugarDaddy.com. I have not

checked to see if such a site exists. She found the guy with her from that site. She said that she wasn't looking

for herself, but for her Mother and wound up with this guy anyways. He provides for her in some way that she

wouldn't tell me but what she provides in return is to accompany him to swinger's parties but she herself does

nothing. Single guys are often excluded from swinger's parties to keep things balanced. So, Mr Sugar Daddy gets

to go unless someone blows the whistle on him (this kind of thing is highly discouraged). I found out quite a bit

about her with little or no prodding on my behalf to include her sexual fantasy of wanting to be with 6 guys

(something she "might try to do" someday but certainly not now). Towards the end of the evening she told me that

she felt very comfortable around me and wouldn't mind seeing me again. So, what can I say, nothing spectacular but

she did open up to me with thoughts one doesn't generally share with strangers. In all likliehood, I won't try

this again as I prefer the "better edge" with the mones added in.

bronzie
07-05-2006, 09:58 AM
kolking, not to sound

condecending, but do you ever use pheromones apart from using them at a swingers orgy or party whatever you like to

call them? because your posts have a regurgitated and repeated feel to them. This my opinion, but interpreting

whether pheromones work in this setting is hardly effective, the individuals attending these gatherings already know

why they are there, and if you get more or less attention, its really much or a muchness , meaning it doesnt really

say much. I compare it to going to a prostitute, wearing some pheromones and seeing if she kisses me or not, because

we all know that only the prostitutes that really like you will kiss you on the lips.

Trebor
07-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Ha, ha!

Very good point,

bronzie. However, I've never been with a prostitute (and have no intention of ever doing business with one), so I

really wouldn't know...

Trebor

koolking1
07-05-2006, 10:48 AM
I wear mones when I

feel like it. I often wear them during normal times when I am going to be out and about and will be running into

various women such as sales folks, checkout folks, other shoppers, and the like. In about 7 years of wearing mones

I've had 4 women literally jump me and want sex, that's all, just 4. Two of them were in their early 30s

(ovulating I suppose, both were almost threatening in their lust for me) and the other two were in their late

40s-early 50s. These are women I encountered in stores, at auctions, etc.. I've had plenty of others who showed

interest in a myriad of ways but just the 4 so far who blatantly admitted they wanted to screw me and now. I

declined all 4 as I don't cheat on my girlfriend and don't want any entanglements - I've no need for them as I

get plenty of sexual variety in the swinging environment. Mones to a swinger's party - like taking coals to

Newcastle? Hardly. The average swinger's party will have all types of people. There will be Doctors, lawyers,

Indian Chiefs, and the unemployed as well, the too-fat, the too-skinny, the too-tall, the lovelies and the

well-informed people who are fun to talk with, etc.. I'm usually only attracted to about 20-30% of the women at

any given party and the last two parties I've been to, there was no one who attracted me. I wear mones to these

parties because if I do see someone I'm attracted to, I want her to also be attracted to me so she'll do something

with me. I'll get close to her and engage her in conversation while hoping the mones are being scented by her. You

can think of a swinger's party as sort of an adult version of a high school dance, people just don't start

screwing each other, there's a mating dance going on as well. The more attractive folks gravitate to other more

attractive folks and mones help make me more attractive period.

It's clear to me that you don't like me

and I don't really care. All of us posting results on here are just doing it for two reasons. Bragging rights and

to help others. People want to know what works and what doesn't. Using mones in a swinging environment is a

unique experimental setting and should provide some valid data to the effectiveness of mones. Now, I don't really

mean the parties so much as I do the more intimate encounters Sue and I have when we invite just one, two, or

perhaps 3 couples over to our place for dinner and a very special dessert in the bedroom. It's in these settings

that the effectiveness of mones is apparent and amplified for me. I have mones all over my body and it works

extremely well. Women get really turned on by them both physically and emotionally. I love it. I don't really

have to be that sexually adept either (though I can be if I feel like it). Sue actually provides the "other woman"

with more pleasure than I do (she's just that good with licking clits), but it's me, or rather the mones, that

impresses them in the end. Geez, I've been shelling out good money for them for years now, I'm not stupid am I?

They do work. You may find my postings repetitious or whatever but others kinda like them "the more details, the

better" is what I hear from some of the other posters. Who gets hurt I ask you? You don't have to read them, do

you?

I suspect that this post may get deleted as it's off-topic now. However, I have not been the guilty

party of getting the recent spate of posts off-topic but only am responding and find it a bit unfair that you get

the posts off-topic and then I don't get to respond. Maybe the moderator will let this reply stand. I'm not the

one starting things.

belgareth
07-05-2006, 11:20 AM
No, it won't get deleted.

Thank you both for your open honesty. So long as you can keep it civil I'll happily allow debate. I may sometimes

have to move something to its own thread but that's it.

bronzie
07-05-2006, 11:44 AM
It's

clear to me that you don't like me and I don't really care.

Koolking, this was not an attack on

you personally, I dont know you, you could be a great guy. All I am saying is that maybe its the wrong setting to

evaluate pheromones, as there is a fair degree of predictability with people in the situation your in. Maybe try

using them at the Mall or Shopping centre or somewhere where people are less sexual, less predictable and in thier

natural everyday enviroment.

Thanks Bel.

koolking1
07-05-2006, 11:53 AM
"Maybe try using them at

the Mall or Shopping centre or somewhere where people are less sexual, less predictable and in thier natural

everyday enviroment."

I do, as stated. The 4 women I met who jumped my bones were in those settings.

InvisibleEdge
07-05-2006, 12:19 PM
kolking,

not to sound condecending, but do you ever use pheromones apart from using them at a swingers orgy or party whatever

you like to call them?

Have you had success with Liquid Trust bronzie?

bronzie
07-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Invisible, I really havnt used

the product, im going to the Guns & Roses & Whitesnake concert in Athens in a few days, and report back the results,

I love rock type chicks with plenty of tats, especially on thier ass (lower back), and Greece is full of these type

of women, so im going to try every pheromone I own. Wish me luck.

Mtnjim
07-05-2006, 01:50 PM
...tats, especially

on thier ass (lower back)...

In the States, commonly known as a "Bang Mark" or "Tramp Stamp".

bronzie
07-05-2006, 02:01 PM
In the States,

commonly known as a "Bang Mark" or "Tramp Stamp".

Oh yes, here too. So trampy and so sluty, but so

damn sexy. I just want to bang these girls, not Marry them.

When its time for Marriage, I have a 20 point

questioner they have to fill out and pass by 80%, and a lie detector test to pass.

InvisibleEdge
07-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Invisible, I really havnt used the product, im going to the Guns & Roses & Whitesnake concert in

Athens in a few days, and report back the results, I love rock type chicks with plenty of tats, especially on thier

ass (lower back), and Greece is full of these type of women, so im going to try every pheromone I own. Wish me

luck.

:welcome: to the jungle, we got fun and games."

Those lower back tatoos are like a green

light. Have a great time B. The mones/Liquid Trust should be a powerful wing man.

Pietje
07-07-2006, 04:20 PM
To help you as

reader/tryer/buyer, a summary of results. After so many replies, it was hard to get a good quick view of the

results. Hopefully this can help you a little.

Filtered out: mixes

I've added the amout of posts,

because a lot of new users are hyping the product. Normally this wouldn't directly be suspicious, but all of them

entered the forum in 2006. Judge the posts as you see fit.

Gfunk (321 posts)
Two sprays LT

each side of neck. Refreshed every two hours.

-females seem quite attentive.
-one of them being a very

talkative previously continues full throttle.
-shy girl got REALLY opens up to me and became real cheerful.

This product has definately got my interest, if it continues like this the I'd say that it generates

reactions more drastically than both expected and many other products and also combo's I've tried.

That

said, on day two I may have had a large pheromone fake signature from the day one still working so it might be

unfair to give all the credit to the LS alone.

Jamesdeanmartin (posts 283)
I haven't noticed any

major changes in the reactions I get from women. It does have a very soothing effect on me though, like I want to

just curl up into a ball and sleep. That can put me at a disadvantage when I douse myself in it before going out. It

definitely makes me very sleepy. I also think it may increase the need for urination in

females.

HK45Mark23 (Posts 130)
Let’s just say, I have achieved the ultimate trust while wearing

LT.

Fuse (112posts)
One of my friends was very hyper.. I'm factoring in that he had a few beers.

But he's usually very mellow when he drinks.

Bartender willingly gave 3 Coronas for free. I'm a regular at

this bar, but I've never gotten a break on my tab.

Itwow (65 posts)
I have sampled LT (3-6

sprays). Not much noticeable reactions, nothing like ANOL at all, which makes me sleepy. Inconclusive at the

moment.

CrystalMoon (36 posts)
Result: I am thinking this is good stuff. Friendlier, cuddling,

talkative people.

Hamlet (<10 posts)
Alas, in "sexual" terms addition of LT did not help much. The

girl I danced with the whole evening, who I know to be sensitive to -none, told me she felt very safe and relaxed in

my arms (and danced accordingly, less sensually than usual), and I just got some light cuddling while I drove her

home. One single experience does not mean anything, but my perception is that LT may work marvels in not sexually

oriented situations, but not when bed is involved.

hutch18414 (<10posts)
Significant increase in

people being very friendly, like starting coversations with me,etc. Also i had an interesting kind of field test a

coupe of days ago.I have a 2 yr old great niece whom I havent seen in about 8 months. Instant Bonding,smiling

laughing etc,sitting on my knee without a care in the world.3 sprays,1 0ne each shirt pocket,1 dead center on

chest.

Seem to have about a 2-3 hr limit b-4 refreshing thoug

Generalboy (<10posts)
So today

I decided to try LT on its own as I just wanted to make sure that there was some edge to this product. I put on 4

full sprays (two on my neck, one on my chin which I then rubbed along my jaw line and the other on my wrist). I have

to definitely say that there is something to this product

Kev (<10 posts)
Yes, it works. From the 3

times I've worn, people definitely are relaxed around me. It's almost like the post-joint flop on the sofa without

the munchies or the red eyes.

bronzie
07-07-2006, 05:04 PM
in other forums alot of members

are fake, with what they post and the amount of posts and even in thier joining dates can be pretty easily

manipulated to look like they have been around for a long time, its very simple web design procedure that allows

this, and they lay dormant for instances just like this.

The truth always wins in the end...

So you

can really assume , you just must use common sense in evaluation, but if you have a gut feeling that its sus, that

usually helps.

gfunk
07-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Does anybody else than me get

really annoyed by the posts of Bronzie?

Could you please be so kind to stop lecturing and arguing and complaining

so much Bronzi? In my personal view your opinons are in general just plain unwize and immature, and it's not an

issue what I think personally, but you keep on lecturing like you know everything, telling who's right and wrong.

In this thread I want to read about testing and results on this very product, yet you're constantly dragging

the discussion off topic. This is also the case with your postings in general.

I'm so tired of it when I just

want to read interesting and healthy debates. Why you haven't been banned yet is a mystery to

me...:rolleyes:

----------------------------

:type: To post my recent experiences with LT I must say that

I've had some very unexpected results. I've worn it standalone with three sprays and then usually forgotten about

it.

What has happened is that people have on several occasions demanded my attention even without me doing

anything. Guys at work definately taking more initiative of starting conversations, cheerful conversations that is.

It's like I'm minding my own business and they start talking when I don't expect them to and not even being

interested. As for the females they seem to be in increasingly good spirits when I'm around them, just a really

nice vibe, it's easy to conversate and flirt. The next time I've seen them (there are three I've had some testing

with so far) they've been increasingly cheerful and joyful. Yesterday one of them did give me an extra look, one of

those looks I didn't expect coming from her. She's in a good relationship so she normally doesn't do much

flirtation, but she was definately giving me the eye while having a firm smile.

I look forward to see more test

result from this product, and have been pleasantly satisfied with it so far. And for those who are being sceptic

without having their own personal experience I couldn't care less. Believe what you will, I'm not here to sell

anything, I'm only interested in contribute my experiences so that I can compare with other peoples experiences and

having a constructive and informative debate about it. If I get any bad reactions from LT I will definately let you

know.

belgareth
07-08-2006, 08:37 AM
He hasn't been banned yet

because we only ban when we have to and only for blatant and repeated refusal to follow forum policy. The fact that

one poster irritates another is not a reason to ban somebody.

gfunk
07-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Well repeatedly going OT is what

I'd call not following forum policy, but I see what you mean. Thanks for your reply! :cool:

koolking1
07-08-2006, 09:00 AM
"Does anybody else than me

get really annoyed by the posts of Bronzie? "

Yep, me.

Went to a swinger's meet and greet last

night, like going to a regular bar/nightclub except that the folks that go are generally swingers (you can't do

anything much really, a little touching, etc..). I had on my usual combo of AE/m, SOE Gelpack, A1, and Liquid

Trust. I'd always had good luck with just the first 3 but with the addition of LT I sense a better response. We

didn't recognize anyone so pretty much socialized with the couple we brought with us. Sue got a little trashed

later in the evening and started to approach some folks that are generally out of our league (hot 20/30s somethings,

sometimes strippers, exceptional good lookers). We went into the backroom where you can smoke and were approached

by a stunningly good looking couple - found out she's a model and does photo shoots all over the world - she had

done one session on a Thailand beach that I'm familiar with so we talked about that a bit. Well, her boyfriend

then asked Sue if she had any panties on and when she said that she did, he asked her to take them off, which she

did (laughing here, I had to put them in my pocket). I then asked model if she had any on and she replied no, I

then asked if I could check to be sure and she said, "sure , go ahead" and of course, I did. Nice ass let me tell

you. We parted ways after a bit to go back to our friends. I'm still thinking about the model and am hoping her

boyfriend has a fetish for older women. By the way, the model was pretty much empty-headed so that stereotype holds

true.

I can't say that LT is great on it's own but in conjunction with the mones I am finding it's a

push over the top. The high alcohol content may be helping to broadcast my scent better too.

bronzie
07-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Does anybody else

than me get really annoyed by the posts of Bronzie?

Could you please be so kind to stop lecturing and arguing

and complaining so much Bronzi? In my personal view your opinons are in general just plain unwize and immature, and

it's not an issue what I think personally, but you keep on lecturing like you know everything, telling who's right

and wrong.

In this thread I want to read about testing and results on this very product, yet you're

constantly dragging the discussion off topic. This is also the case with your postings in general.

I'm so

tired of it when I just want to read interesting and healthy debates. Why you haven't been banned yet is a mystery

to me...:rolleyes:

Ggunk, im glad you took my advice, and stopped private messaging me

constantly as that pop up private message screen thing was getting tiresome, but bringing your grevience with regard

to my past posts to this post is in a sense making yourself out to be the attension seeker and trouble maker. In

effect you are deviating from the topic of Liquid Trust. You could have posted this "protest" in the Open

Forum.

I am not malicious, nor do I make personal remarks towards any member, unless its pheromone related,

and even then I am careful not to offend anyone personally. And I try to stick to the forum rules as close as I

understand them.

You may or may not like my views, good for you. Dont read them, scroll down really fast

when you see my name, that is the trick.

koolking, good to see your swinger lifestyle is enhanced with Liquid

Trust, because we all know Trust is crucial in a swingers lifestyle. See im not being malicious, just

truthful.

Thanks, Bel, although my opinions and views may come across as slightly extreme or erradic at

times, I believe other members find them interesting otherwise I wouldnt post, im very transparent and direct with

everything I say, probably the reason why I put my photo up.

Anyway, I put Liquid Trust in the freezer, with

all my other pheromones, PI,AE,NPA,etc everything else crystalized solid, but liquid trust didnt, knowing from my

Vodka drinking days, anything above 40% alcohol does not freeze, So liquid trust is very high in Alcohol apperently,

im thinking that the stuff will evaporate off the skin very fast, or there might be a very quick transdermal effect

and lose alot of product into the body. Anyone can add to this? I think the product may be better suited for clothes

application...

MOBLEYC57
07-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Does anybody else

than me get really annoyed by the posts of Bronzie?

Could you please be so kind to stop lecturing and arguing

and complaining so much Bronzi? In my personal view your opinons are in general just plain unwize and immature, and

it's not an issue what I think personally, but you keep on lecturing like you know everything, telling who's right

and wrong.

In this thread I want to read about testing and results on this very product, yet you're constantly

dragging the discussion off topic. This is also the case with your postings in general.

I'm so tired of it when

I just want to read interesting and healthy debates. Why you haven't been banned yet is a mystery to

me...:rolleyes:

----------------------------

:type: To post my recent experiences with LT I must say that

I've had some very unexpected results. I've worn it standalone with three sprays and then usually forgotten about

it.

What has happened is that people have on several occasions demanded my attention even without me doing

anything. Guys at work definately taking more initiative of starting conversations, cheerful conversations that is.

It's like I'm minding my own business and they start talking when I don't expect them to and not even being

interested. As for the females they seem to be in increasingly good spirits when I'm around them, just a really

nice vibe, it's easy to conversate and flirt. The next time I've seen them (there are three I've had some testing

with so far) they've been increasingly cheerful and joyful. Yesterday one of them did give me an extra look, one of

those looks I didn't expect coming from her. She's in a good relationship so she normally doesn't do much

flirtation, but she was definately giving me the eye while having a firm smile.

I look forward to see more test

result from this product, and have been pleasantly satisfied with it so far. And for those who are being sceptic

without having their own personal experience I couldn't care less. Believe what you will, I'm not here to sell

anything, I'm only interested in contribute my experiences so that I can compare with other peoples experiences and

having a constructive and informative debate about it. If I get any bad reactions from LT I will definately let you

know.

Learn to ignore what gets ya goat and you have a good tool in in yer pocket. :drunk:

-------------------------------------
Where do you apply your 3 sprays, GFunky? :blink:

Do you or your

targets get the urge to tinkle? :blink:

Where are all you other believers applying your LT? T'was wondering if

it's better to place on the lower or upper bod.

bronzie
07-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Learn to ignore

what gets ya goat and you have a good tool in in yer pocket. :drunk:

I think you are right, and

my reply amounted to nothing! Zilch.

MOBLEYC57
07-08-2006, 04:47 PM
I think you are

right, and my reply amounted to nothing! Zilch.

Sorry, MODs ... Bronzie, you can always IM/PM/CM/BM your

MODS if you reeeeealy have a problem with someone; and the MODS are sooooooo understanding. And they don't take no

slit either! :sick:

There have been lots of things that got my goat over the years ... once I learned and

ignored them, I felt so much better. What would this forum be if no one went OFF TOPIC? :think:

Hang in there!

:wave: All we need is LOVE. :run:

Fer all you LT users of old, are you still feeling good about your LT

after your original post, or have you seen a decline in its usage? :think:

Thanks!

bronzie
07-08-2006, 04:57 PM
mobley i remember you well,

although, my profile says i joined in 2004, i was actually a member and phero user in early 2002 if not late 2001,

when love scent only pretty much sold PI Ylang Ylang and SOE, i cant remember if i ever posted back then much, (

apart from that, do not delete post at the open archive page " dog chasing me when i wore pheromones" but i was a

shy and reserved kid, thanks to alot of .none nothing can stop me or bully me!!!!!

Pietje
07-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Pietje, you have

only 3 posts to your name, are you in a position to discredit newbies that have wanted to post on this product?

Perhaps out of the joy and happiness of this new product?

I do not want to discredit newbies.
I do

not want to discredit the new product.

No need for authority-arguments. Just wanted to help readers of this

thread and summarize. It's easy to attack someone, but it's more difficult to understand ones

reasoning.

(not native english, hopefully message arrives ;) )

InvisibleEdge
07-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Anyway, I put Liquid Trust in the freezer, with all my other pheromones, PI,AE,NPA,etc everything

else crystalized solid, but liquid trust didnt, knowing from my Vodka drinking days, anything above 40% alcohol does

not freeze, So liquid trust is very high in Alcohol apperently, im thinking that the stuff will evaporate off the

skin very fast, or there might be a very quick transdermal effect and lose alot of product into the body. Anyone can

add to this? I think the product may be better suited for clothes application...

I remember getting

Peppermint Schnapps and putting it in this girls freezer. She thought it was cool and interesting that it didn't

freeze. I came off like a scientist when I explained it to her. That Peppermint Schnapps is 100 proof.

Try

this: Freeze Peppermint Schnapps and drink a shot. Lick her neck and nipples. And then lightly blow on the spots

afterwards. It will give her the chills.

InvisibleEdge
07-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Fer all you LT users of old, are you still feeling good about your LT after your original

post, or have you seen a decline in its usage? :think:

Thanks!

I got it about

a month ago. I still use it but I try to save it for my sales appointments. Because each time I use one spray to

my shirt and one spray to my neck, but it's already half why almost and I only used it like 10 times. It seems

girls are more attentive to me. So I like using it. I'ma try to use it more around girls I'm trying to get with

and see what reactions I get out of that.

gfunk
07-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Where do you

apply your 3 sprays, GFunky? :blink: It IS a mouth spray isn't it Moby? :D I've mentioned this earlier in

this thread; one spray in hair, two on clothes (one each shoulder).

Do you or your targets get

the urge to tinkle? :blink: Not at all.

My bottle is also half emptied real fast, so that's a little

annoying. But having said that, the price tag isn't that high to begin with.

Holmes
07-09-2006, 07:25 AM
mobley i remember

you well, although, my profile says i joined in 2004, i was actually a member and phero user in early 2002 if not

late 2001, when love scent only pretty much sold PI Ylang Ylang and SOE.

I remember those days well.

None of this fancy-schmancy Chikara or Impi stuff that the kids have access to today! I don't even think L-S

stalwarts like AE or P10 were an option back then.

LadyWithQuestions
07-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Obviously I don't know everyone on these boards very well, but I've popped in and out through the

last year or so and have ALWAYS found friendliness and quick help from everyone, including Bronzie!!! I don't know

Bronzie that well, but he has always seemed very nice and friendly and helpful and is always patient to answer

questions from anyone. So, Bronzie, that's just my two cents. Just ignore the hecklers and remember that you are

definitely appreciated and respected on this forum!!! Thanks for your friendliness and helpfulness to ALL~!!!!!!!!!

:)

Having said THAT (wow, I feel better now!:) ), I have to give an update on my Liquid Trust trials. I've

been using it every day. I read on a thread somewhere that someone was using 4 sprays daily. So I tried that

too...... 2 sprays on the back of my neck and 2 on the front of my clothing. I have no idea if that is too much or

not, but I haven't gotten any negative reactions. I'm honestly not sure, yet, if I'm getting any reactions at

all. I've worn it at work and the women are friendly and non-competitive and the men are friendly too, but I'm

not sure how much the LT is affecting anyone.

I'll keep experimenting and will keep you

posted.

LWQ

SwingerMD
07-10-2006, 12:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

Yes, I'm a

little bit late to the Liquid Trust party. Just got my bottle this Friday and started testing it immediatly.

7/7/06

Applied 4 sprays about 30 min before I was to meet up with a good friend of my to see Pirates

of the Caribbean 2. I really didn't notice much difference with my friend. Known her for about 10 years, and

we're close friends. There was this one woman that was sitting next to us in the theatre. Before the show started

she decided to move, and in doing so bumped me a bit. The unusual thing was that she made eye contact, started to

rub my shoulder semi-affectionately, and said, "Oh, I'm sorry about that, dearie."

7/9/06

Applied

five sprays and 5 drops of Pheros about 30 min before I head off to my regular Sunday night swing dance. Refreshed

with 2 sprays about 2 hours into the dance.

Very interesting dance filled night. At least three-four times

as many dances than last Thursday (left the house with no mones :p ). I also really didn't have to ask anyone to

dance. The really unusal thing about it is that the follows that I dance with on a regular basis (average once per

night), made it a point to ask me out 4-5 times (about 6 follows). I can't remember having something like this

happen before. Usually when I really hit it big with a mix, one or to follows end up . . . uh . . . sequestering me

for the night. :blink: :o

-SwingerMD

live4themusic
07-10-2006, 01:29 AM
I mentioned this in

another thread of mine, but I was wondering if any of the posters here who've experimented with LT on its own have

noticed similar effects (from those noticed in others) on animals, specifically dogs.

Thanks!

nfs
07-10-2006, 01:36 AM
Hey Swinger,

I ordered my LT too

last week. Should be arriving sometime this week before friday. Can't wait try it. Seems like most people here have

had reactions from LT right off the bat on Day 1.

I'll post my field report here soon as I recieve it.

Let

us know of any other LT results expecially with your regular combos Swinger .. :box:

NFS

live4themusic
07-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Just got my 2-month supply

of LT in the mail today.

I put on two sprays, and so far I am feeling a little bit floaty. We'll see if it has

any effect at work, although it's not really the greatest environment to test it out (I work at a movie theater.)

smooth312
07-12-2006, 08:45 PM
okay, so i've had

my LT for quite a while but when I first started using it, I didn't exactly see anything the first 1-2 times I used

it, so I abondoned it.

BUT, after reading some posts that mentioned the high alcohol content, I decided to

experiment it on my clothes instead of on the skin.

I am a HUGE fan of NPA. I use 2 daps (wrists/neck) everyday

with Armani Black Code as a cover cologne.

The last few days I've used LT in addition to my usual NPA.

I am a

believer in LT now:

Oddly, my boss, who is not a really "mushy" guy, explained something to me that was kind of

"mushy" ...he was like "I, we ...uh don't usually or shouldn't tell customers this but..." and gave me a spiel

about something. I knew it was the LT.

Then, I'm not sure if this is just the NPA or the LT also, but today, I

noticed a lot of people blushing when talking to me. Guys included. The dude who worked at Starbucks, the lady at

the store when I asked her for directions, etc. People also have been making more eye contact and just recognizing

me more. I think it's just the NPA.

But, I have also noticed that I don't get as many stares from girls with

the LT. Although, there's this one girl at work who I am not attracted to but flirts with me a lot, who seemed to

get a lot more in my personal space in the last few days, or wanted to get closer to me (ie, leaning over my

shoulder, etc).

I've been applying 4 sprays...2 on each shoulder (on my clothes/shirt), and I refreshed

(re-applied) about 5-6hrs after the first application.

To be honest though, there could be other variables

involved, such as my own level of being social...the last couple of days I wasn't so outgoing as I was really

tired, but then I just started being more social again lately.

However, I am definitely sure that LT does cause

people (like my boss in my experience) to be overly honest and reveal or talk about stuff they normally

wouldn't.

edit: oh, and btw, today, I take that back about not getting stares. There was a girl sitting on a

bench that almost was DIHL. Wide-eyed and everything. Too bad I ran into an acquaintance and started talking to

him. I should've opened her instead.

live4themusic
07-16-2006, 12:49 AM
I've been having amazing

results with Liquid Trust!
First of all, I should say that the person who I've noticed to be most effected by it

is me. I feel much more at ease around people after spraying on some LT than I do before. Almost like a valium.

It's truly amazing!

Maybe it's a bad thing in some ways, because humans are generally lying fucks, but it

definitely helps me interact with them.

I work at a movie theater in a not-so-great area of town. It's pretty

common for customers to lose their cool and go off on one of the employees. Often it's because of something that's

just not under our control, or because they failed to understand our policy when we explained it to them. Policy is

set by the owner, and he is never there and could not really give a fuck about what makes sense from the customers'

point of view.

Now I've tested LT over the last few days working there, and I've selling tickets or ushering

those days. Ushering is where you take the tickets and give people directions to their movie. So I deal with a lot

of people basically, and it gives me a great opportunity to see how they react to me.

Now, first of all I should

say that I have noticed nothing or very little from the APC and NPA. As someone mentioned in another thread on this

forum, some men look like they are ready to jump out of their own skin in the wrong clothes, and you have to wear

what you feel comfortable in or you constantly look like you just shat yourself. Our work uniform pretty much has

that effect on me (khakis, with a white collared shirt tucked in and a tie.) So I think this might be why I don't

see girls eyeing me at work.

When I put the LT on, however, people become nicer, friendlier, and warmer.

Especially women, but even men. Customers understand when I explain that we can't sell them a ticket because we

have already sold out that showing. Often enough, things like this become a problem for customers. All the employees

have a hard time with the customers, not just me. In fact, I have the best track record of all the workers there for

being able to avoid angry confrontations without compromising company policy.

But the LT really makes dealing

with people in a high-stress environment MUCH easier! My only regret is that it wears off so quickly, and I find the

loss of effect is progressive. Slowly I have a harder time dealing with people. This is also exarcerbated by the

fact that the closer I get to the end of my shift, the more tired, worn out, and therefore stressed out I get.

So I conducted an experiment today to see if the reason interactions with people gradually became harder was due

to the growing stress of the shift, or due to the LT wearing off. Right before I went into work, I had on 2 sprays

of LT. I also had on a little bit of JB1, like usual.

Today I got put in the box office, which means I sat

behind a glass window and sold people tickets to the movies they wanted to see. You've all seen what I'm talking

about at the entrance to a movie theater. The glass window in our box office is shaped like this:

[COLOR=#22229c]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2470/glassll7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)[

/COLOR]
Basically the only exchange of air between you and the people you sell tickets to comes from the slits

in the bottom. The ones we use to exchange money. It may seem unbelievable that what I'm wearing could have any

effect on the people on the other side of the glass, but I've found that the window creates a draft between the two

rooms, and I can often smell perfume or cologne worn by customers in the entrance, so it would make sense that they

can smell me as well.

Today, I noticed about 3.5 hours into my shift that I was feeling much more weary and wary

of other people than I had been earlier. Also, as the night draws on, the types of people who visit us tend to be

more in-your-face and rude. About 4.5 hours into the shift, I topped up with another spray of LT. Pretty soon, I

felt a lift in spirits very dissimilar from the edgy lift that caffeine gives you. I wasn't exactly giddy or jacked

up, but I felt a lot more pleasant and cheery. Sitting in the box helping the customers didn't bother me as much.

Also, many of the customers became friendlier to me. I think it was mainly because of my change in attitude, but not

entirely.

woofa1
07-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Interested in combos with

liquid trust.

Anyone out there, who has experimented.

bronzie
07-21-2006, 02:12 PM
woofa, today I tried liquid

trust for the first time, and I used it in conjunction with pherofragrance, now this is what I will say, it

amplifies the effects of a .nol product, now I dont know if its the liquid trust alone, or in the combo I used but,

the "hit" I got was very unusual, I frequant a cafe, and the waitress had just bought a new mobile phone and was

playing around with the buttons, and for some reason, she asked for my mobile number to store into her new phone.

Now, although I know this waitress, as I go to this cafe every second day or so for my morning coffee, there was no

reason for her to ask me for my number, I dont socialize with this women, ever.!.. not at the cafe and not outside

the cafe setting.

This "hit" was not sexual, no sexual overtones in conversation or behaviour, but it was not

ordinary behaviour from her.

It was very strange hit, and even strange for a .nol effect, liquid trust , im

thinking creates different effects to .nol, but similar in nature

I will try liquid trust with .none, see

what happens.

DCW
07-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Let make things simple.

Liquid

Trust

1. Thumb UP
2. Thumbs Down
3. No reaction
4. More testing needed

DCW

nfs
07-24-2006, 04:53 PM
*Thumbs down* here...

Testing it

for 3 weeks. Makes no difference with it on or off. Tested it alone and in combos.

Nada.

Nfs.:hammer:

koolking1
07-25-2006, 02:58 PM
for me but only in

combo form. It's an edge.

ontimenow
07-25-2006, 08:16 PM
I have to say I need more

testing with this product. I was shopping at Wal-Mart today this older lady (50's) I'm 36 came up to me and starts

a coversation about turkey burgers. She would not stop talking really weird. I would say, so far people really do

seem to open up to me more when I wear liquid trust. My usual combo includes Ae/m or TE gel pack Soe gel packs, A-1

or A314 covered with Angel/m. I didn't get much from Liquid Trust as a standalone product. So for me it seems it's

working better with combo's.

LadyWithQuestions
07-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Thumbs-Up for me too.

It evaporates very quickly when applied to skin, so I spray it directly onto my clothing....2 sprays in the front

and 2 in the back. It might be OD, but there is no fragrance and the results have been very positive for me. I

feel good and up-beat myself and I notice that folks around me (especially the ones who are not normally so warm and

friendly) are more chatty and friendly than usual. I especially notice it with my office manager at work (female).

She can be kind of fickle at times and you have to be very careful with how you approach her. But when I wear the

LT, she is all chatty and giggly and friendly to me (which is WAY COOL at work....:) )

So a Thumbs-Up for me

here !! :)

SwingerMD
07-26-2006, 12:34 AM
:thumbsup:

It the

effects of LT have a different flavor than anything else that I have sucessfully used. It works well with both

complete strangers as well as close friends. The effects don't last as long as I'd like, but for the price it is

a very good product.

-SwingerMD

Whitehall
07-26-2006, 01:35 PM
So I took the plunge and ordered

a bottle of Liquid Trust.

The point about more frequent urination is significant. The opposite of oxytocin

in the human system is vasopressin. It can be used for suppression of urination. This supports the manufacturer's

claim of LT's active ingredient.

I've been very skeptical of oxytocin as a pheromone, largely due to its

short shelf life in solution and by the quantities needed for direct insufflation via nasal spray.

The latest

research has shown that only fragments of the original long-chain polypeptides are needed to cause specific effects.

The PT-something or other as an aphrodisiac is one example.

Perhaps someone has hit on a short, stable,

highly active peptide chain (a subset of oxytocin) that does lower barriers and engage trust.

I'll report my

experiences and opinions later.

joseph956
07-26-2006, 01:39 PM
im wondering how this 'mone

would work with someone who already comes off as a trusting individual?

in other words, i've gone to a

gentlemans club in a the past and had a girl come and sit in my lap the WHOLE night and just confess the world to

me...

tell me all the gossip going on around the club, who does what, etc.

wondering if i should try this

out or stick with good ol' SOE? :/

joseph

koolking1
07-26-2006, 02:04 PM
"I

was shopping at Wal-Mart today this older lady (50's) I'm 36 came up to me and starts a coversation about turkey

burgers. She would not stop talking really weird."

The strange experience I had was also in a Walmart,

grocery area. This was where the 30 something woman approached me and asked if she didn't have TOO much stuff in

her cart and then admitted to me that she was bulemic. There's been speculations that casinos spray mones into the

air to induce gambling, am now wondering if big chains like Walmart also do this and when we mone-sters go there we

upset the apple cart in a very strange way. I know, sounds really weird but how many people start up conversations

with strangers about turkey burgers and bulemia???

Whitehall
07-26-2006, 02:17 PM
BTW, KoolKing1 and Bronzie BOTH

irritate me.

Why? They are both getting more snatch than me!

Actually, I doubt that Bronzie is really

hostile - just has an undiplomatic manner of writing. I bet he talks like that too. Lots of male Southerner have

that swaggering style - I think nothing of it, once I recognize it for what it is, just style.

As to

KoolKing1, I'd be hardpressed not to be a braggart too, if I were in his shoes (or out of them, so to speak.)

alanrudy
07-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Let make things

simple.
Liquid Trust
1. Thumb UP
2. Thumbs Down
3. No reaction
4. More testing needed
DCW

Thanks DCW, just read 8 pages and still didn't know what the overall results of this product is pointing to. I

could see being pissed/upset/tired at Bronzie because he criticized a newbie with 4 posts because he summarized the

results for this product, what is wrong with summarizing the results? And anyways, that newbie with 4 posts could

just lurk on this forum and not post and could know 10 times more about mones than you do. Interested in seeing

Whitehall's and others responses. Keep with the thumbs up, down, etc. format please.

bronzie
07-27-2006, 07:42 AM
I think you should go back to

that particular post and read it properly before you assume.

belgareth
07-27-2006, 10:28 AM
How about if we take this

elsewhere as it has nothing to do with LT?

maxo-texas
08-29-2006, 11:30 PM
Three tests with

this so far.

No noticable results in clubbing/beach setting.

In an intimate physical setting
I noticed

hyperventilating on my part and that we were both very touchy and talky in a trance-like way. There was a mildly

compusive feeling to it.

It was not pure LT- I also had small amounts of soe (about 8"), 4.2 (two), and chik

(one).

I am going to try LT solo at work for a few alternate days and watch for effects.

Whitehall
08-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Thumbs up.

I don't get

anything like a DIHL or a butt presentation that one can draw with NPA but behavior is modified. At least that is

my first impressions.

Many people do seem more open and trusting, less reserved. I think it is a very good

product

gaf
08-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Thumbs up.

I

don't get anything like a DIHL or a butt presentation that one can draw with NPA but behavior is modified. At

least that is my first impressions.

Many people do seem more open and trusting, less reserved. I think it is

a very good product

I just got mine in the mail today and went out for a few hours to a local mall ,

interesting responses.
I had on (2 drops of AE as well as) 2 sprays of LT so I'm sure that effected the

reactions. Just about every shop i went into I was greeted with a big smile , chatted to several shop assistants

more than usual , but i think the biggest effect might have been on me! I was feeling very mellow and chatty , I'm

not big on talking to assistants so maybe just maybe it was the LT. It's my first day so I have an open mind and am

going to wait a while longer till I start preaching about the goodness of LT. But I'm feeling pretty damn good at

the moment...
:angel:

lowbrass
10-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Bump from the dead;

LT is

an interesting product for me. I got it hoping that it'd affect others in their interactions with me.

A little

background - for whatever reason, whether it was upbringing or bad side-effects of shame/shyness, I've always had

this weird awkward feeling. It's anxiety or maybe even embarrasment, but it's one dastardly aspect of life that

I've slowly battled back from over time.

Typically this feeling comes about when I'm in certain social

situations (like interacting with the opposite sex, or being up in front of many people on a stage).

Since

'mone testing is sort of parallel to the first point, the same sort of feeling usually gets me as soon as I apply

something.

Anyway, enter liquid trust. On first spray, I sat there and though I said I wouldn't try to breathe,

I ended up getting a whiff. Kinda got that alcohol smell but was content that I did not detect a scent immediately

afterwards.

So I get in the car minutes later and start thinking - wait a minute, this didn't seem awkward.

What's going on, here?

I made a mental note, and sure enough, after a few days usage, I noticed more

interesting effects.

1) I've actually been in a mood to seek interaction. This past weekend I wanted to go to

the World Series. I got screwed out of tickets, but I visited friends and family on the weekend. While waiting at

the long ass lines at the airport security, not only was I compelled to joke with strangers (seeing people go "OMG

look at the line" I'd say something like, "there's a good roller coaster down there")

2) I really hate large

crowds and never seem quite at ease when in them. Before flying to Detroit, I stopped at the only bar in the gate.

Way too many people, so I had to wait and squeeze in to the bar. My uneasiness was still tempered (I applied LT an

hour before) and later ended up talking to 3 strangers - one bought me a brew after we talked about Ireland)

3)

Tuesday morning at work. Typically, I've found myself on the losing end of a messed up "fight or flight" reflex

when I see the occasional attractive *young* woman at work (it's a govt facility with mostly older people) Usually

I kick myself for involuntarily wussing out - like there's a switch that always goes to flight. This time I slowed

down as the girl got closer to the door, then instead of what the typical Lowbrass would do, I stopped, allowed her

to go by and said "hiya doin'"? Nothing happened, but even this was quite an improvement. Note that I also didn't

get an anxious rush after the event!

Anyway, not sure if people out there can relate, but I find this kind of

profound. It's like I acquired the trust in myself instead of getting it from others.

If this keeps up, I might

have to call this stuff "liquid courage".

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
10-26-2006, 07:41 PM
The problem

with oxytocin in "nasal sprays" is that it's considered to be a RX only (prescription) drug by the FDA...

Sunny
11-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Has

anybody tried to apply a drop of LT under their nose?

I have tried this for the second time now and the effects

are very obvious and consistent:

It's a pleasant "high" feeling. Not like alcohol, it comes close to (lots of)

weed. But without the laughing. Hard to explain. I feel like I am on my own little cloud. No worries. Good feeling

of my own body, later some tingling and a warm glowing feeling. Fine motor skills are very poor. Also I would not

drive with LT right under my nose, I feel the impact is too strong. I am smiling more.

LT influences my short

term memory. I find it harder to follow complex trains of thought and it has happened three times that I walk into

an other room and once I am there I forgot what I wanted to do. Twice I put something down somewhere and could not

remember where I had put it. No, I don't have these problems normally, only when I have LT under my nose...

BTW

before applying I inhale deeply and then after applying I take my time to exhale slowly so that the solvent (glue

smell) has disappeared before I inhale again. I am sure you can get high from the solvent but that's not what I am

after. The LT effect keeps for at least 2 hours, and that's certainly not from the solvent.

I haven't worn it

under my nose yet while interacting with people. Not sure if that's a good idea... :lovestruc

What's your

experience?

Sunny

Nick666
11-12-2006, 10:41 AM
If this keeps

up, I might have to call this stuff "liquid courage".

Nice. I wonder what will be the long term effect

of using it, will you have to get more to have the same original effect ?

lowbrass
11-15-2006, 10:54 PM
Nice. I wonder

what will be the long term effect of using it, will you have to get more to have the same original effect

?

If I had to guess, I'd say, "probably". I'd imagine that I'd develop a tolerance to its effects just

like I'd build a tolerance to some of my nootropic supplements or alcohol.

However, since my last posting,

I've incorporated two sprays of LT as part of my routine before work. I make a point to gently inhale part of the

intial blast (the lingering spray that doesn't hit my chest). I still believe that it's doing what it was meant to

do, but the intial buzz is not there unlike when I first acquired it.

I have been using LT with and

there definitely has been improvement in my social forays - especially at work. I've experienced more friendliness

or talkative behavior. In other words, when talking with the other young people at work, they want to talk to me

longer. Other older individuals seem to want to keep asking me questions about stuff.

Bottom line is, despite

having what amounts to VERY LITTLE game, LT/ is helping me. Whether it's the products, or how I'm reacting

to them, it's doing positive things.

Sunny
11-15-2006, 11:47 PM
lowbrass, you have good results,

that's great :thumbsup:

How long do you feel LT keeps for you at work? You don't write that you reapply?