PDA

View Full Version : SOE and NPA

steve79
04-30-2006, 04:49 AM
Hello, I ordered SOE and

NPA yesterday. I have read on the forum this combo is really good. My question is: What is the ratio of mixing these

two? Shall I mix them at ratio 50/50 or somewhat else. My second question is about applying these mones. I don't

want to OD with them. How many do you put and at what places? (neck, wrists, behind ears?) Please share your

experience with me :) :cheers:

belgareth
04-30-2006, 04:52 AM
Please do some searches on the

forum. There is a ton of good information from experienced users here over several years time. It isn't as simple

as a single ratio fits any one group of people.

Numanoid
04-30-2006, 06:05 AM
Hello, I ordered

SOE and NPA yesterday. I have read on the forum this combo is really good. My question is: What is the ratio of

mixing these two? Shall I mix them at ratio 50/50 or somewhat else. My second question is about applying these

mones. I don't want to OD with them. How many do you put and at what places? (neck, wrists, behind ears?) Please

share your experience with me :) :cheers:

You're going to have to experiment as well. What works for

one won't neccesarily work for another.

steve79
04-30-2006, 10:00 AM
Ok, thanks. I'll have to do

some search on the forum. And it looks like I will have to experiment with different ratios of SOE and NPA as well.

First I'm gonna try 50/50 ratio. If you are interested I can let you know about results :)

Sigma
04-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Mixing precisely with SOE is kinda

hard. The roll-tops are kind of inconsitent with how much they disense. Best bet is to try each one individually

until you find a sweet spot with each. But since you're probably anxious to try mixing, start with 8 inches and a

dab of NPA. Add more each day as you see fit.

drid
05-01-2006, 07:41 AM
The roll top of SOE is fairly easy

to open , just be careful not to jerk it off and spill it all over the place. Eye droppers/Graduated pipettes are

also fairly cheap, I bought a 25-pack of plastic pipettes on ebay for $7 including shipping.

Combine your mixes

in another atomizer or bottle and you're good to go.